L'Oreal Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.9

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The formula of this is kind of thick and tacky and honestly a little drying after a few hours of wearing it. The reason I rated this so highly is because of the color. I have this in a limited edition nude color that they discontinued (bastards!) and it is the most beautiful color on me. I gave this such a high rating because this has so many beautiful colors in the line overall though. If you're looking for a spectacular formula, this is not really for you. But if you're looking for beautiful colors and don't mind a so-so formula go for it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I loved L'Oreal's Infallible 6 Hr Lip Gloss, so I had to try the new 8 hour version. I have "Sunset" in both 6 hr and 8 hr and the colors are different- the new Sunset is a medium coral-pink with gold shimmer. (The old Sunset is darker and more mauve-pink with gold glitter.)

The formula is still very thick (in a good way) and a bit sticky. I just apply lip balm first so that the formula thins out a bit and it's not sticky any more. The wand is one of my favorite things about these lip glosses because it's a triangular fuzzy applicator that gives me more precision than a messy brush. The cap also doubles as a mirror.

The $11 price is pretty high for a drugstore lip gloss but it's totally worth it to me because they're my favorite glosses (plus, they always go on sale). I love that these formulas are long lasting and they have great color payoff for lip glosses- the new Sunset is the perfect coral-pink for my NC40-45 skin tone. I'll be wearing this all spring/summer and I will definitely repurchase!

I have this in suede. This is a super pretty nude-brown lip gloss (it's not the kind of nude gloss that gives you the 'ghostly' look, it's more light brown than nude) and I ABSOLUTELY love the smell of this gloss. I can't exactly put a name to what it smells like but it's sweet-vanilla-plus-strawberry-shortcake kind of smell. The pigmentation is not bad too, 2 layers bring out the colour brilliantly. The gloss does not last as long as it claims to but it definitely lasts longer than other glosses, like revlon's and rimmel's. My rating of 3 lippies for this is because I'm allergic to this, HORRORS. My lips are extraordinarily sensitive to lip products especially lip sticks (because of beeswax/lanolin etc), so I was hoping this, as a gloss, would not cause me to react as it should not contain beeswax/lanolin etc. The thing about it is that I took a gamble with this gloss - I usually check the ingredients list before purchasing any lip product but the ingredients list for this lip gloss is NOWHERE to be found - on the net, on the packaging, nowhere (I have a sudden flashback to this product called beau-line from the movie Catwoman and where this apparently 'wonder beauty product' is actually highly toxic but let's give loreal more benefit of the doubt hahah). I dislike the price too, I paid 11 Canadian dollars for this and I think it can be cheaper as a drugstore product. I will not repurchase because of my allergy but I aim to finish using the one I have because I absolutely love the colour. If I don't use this everyday and if I use this with intervals of several days I find that I'm fine (albeit having some itchy lips after using, the result of being vain).
So for all those who are allergic to many lip products, stay away from this.

I don't know what but there's something about this gloss that i didn't like. And it would a nasty aftertaste in my mouth.

Very sticky!!! I bought this so I could use it as a gloss on top of my matt lipstick. It ruined my lips - made them extremely dry!
I used it on my bare lips and it looks dreadful! Guess what you get for the price :(

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

One of the best lip glosses from l'oreal. I don't remember the shades I have, but they look lighter when they are on the lips. Not sure about 6 hours or not, since I have food often..but it stays on for a very decent amount of time. In my opinion, only two lip glosses from loreal can be given a "5". This is one of those two.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

I had checked out the reviews and cuz i'm a lipgloss Junkie i bought two at full price. Ouch ouch i know! but upon reading the reviews i find i agree. It does have a "carmex"-y smell, and can be sticky, but i have had worst. Re iterating a tip from a previous reviewer... put it on, don't rub let it set and the tackiness dies greatly. Would i buy it again for sure hopfully next time it would be in BOGO

This is my very first review, y'all! Let me say that I am a serious lipstick fanatic!!! I was at my neighborhood Ulta and was looking for the "Buy One Get One Free" L'Oreal Telescopic mascara when I spotted this in a new display! I was intrigued and just had to look! I saw a really nice red color "Reel Red" and thought to myself, "Hmmm...there are only two in the whole store and I have a $3.50 coupon"! So, you guessed it! I bought it!
The color in the tube looks like a sparkling medium red but on my olive complexion comes out to be a very pretty red/peony pink color! It's absolutely fabulous! The coverage is medium ~ I have to have color or I look washed out! The texture is nice and smooth and doesn't dry out like the traditional 2-step products. This stays on much longer than expected but hey, it's a gloss! Definitely a repurchase!