L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.5

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

The coral sands color is a nice nude color with neutral slight shimmer. I like the triangle shaped doe foot since it seems easier and more precise to apply. Does it last 8 hours? No I don't think any gloss does, but it does have a tacky feel to make it last a bit longer than normal. The major turn off for me is the nasty,plastic chemical scent and taste. It is so strong I can smell it even after application. I am not usually too sensitive about scents, but the scent is a major no for me so I would not repurchase. Although I love the color, the smell is bad enough to make me consider throwing it out.

My husband came home drunk, giggled and then happily presented me with the 8 hr infallible le gloss in 320 Red Fatale. I was not amused as for the lip gloss it's a bright tomato red shade, and is very sticky it sticks to my hair. It also stains your teeth in unattractive red streaks. Thankfully, it did not last 8 hours and faded away after eating lunch. I would not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Sigh. Loved the packaging, loved the applicator, loved the color and feel... but it bleeds like a stuck pig. Lip liner required, at least for the mid-to-dark colors in the line. The longer I wore it, the more it bled, until I basically had kool-aid mouth.

Pretty color, iffy formula. Womp womp.

Good color and staying power. However, it dries out my lips a bit so I can not use it all the time.

These are quite interesting lipglosses; they have their ups and downs, but they are pretty good. The two lipglosses that I own of this line are Dazzle Me and Pretty Precious. I like both of these products; they are not my favorites by a long shot, but they are very pretty and perform well.
464 Dazzle Me is my favorite of the two. It is a beautiful, shimmery blue-based fuschia- not too blue-based, though, so that it still looks naturally pink. 462 Pretty Precious is also a beautiful gloss; it's a shimmery nude which goes on pretty sheer. In terms of color, both of these glosses are relatively sheer, but buildable. I wouldn't say that the colors build up very evenly, though. The glosses have a plumping effect on the lips because of the shimmer, which looks very flattering. However, there must be some sort of ingredient that irritates my lips, because it makes my lips feel slightly, yet uncomfortably tingly whenever I thickly layer one of these glosses on.
The texture of these glosses is really interesting; it is very thick, but buildable. It does take a while to get a good, even coat to apply since these are pretty thick. As for stickiness, these are sticky, to a degree; not enough to really bother me, but enough to feel it. On the bright side, they do not dry out on the lips and feel pretty comfortable. They also smell very nice, like tea, in a way, but with an artificial scent.
Do these things actually last 8 hours? No, unless you do not ever move your mouth after applying them. However, they do last longer than other glosses do and do not need to be reapplied as often. They do not last during eating or drinking and come off easily, but that's okay.
The applicator is pretty good; it is a pointed, teardrop-shaped, angled wand. You can't get full use out of it, unfortunately, since the stopper only leaves gloss on the very end of the applicator. The tubes are very slender and aesthetically pleasing. Interestingly, the tubes are smallish, and it doesn't look like you get a lot of product; however, the 6.3mL of product that is in there actually is more than a good majority of the glosses that I own. So, there's actually a good amount of product. The price tag is sort of hefty for drugstore; about $10 per gloss, but it's a good price for the amount of gloss. These glosses are worth a try!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hm perhaps one of the best glosses ever! Went to sleep with this one- when i woke up it was still perched on prettily as ever (no smearing or fading). Somehow makes lipsticks look better and perfect on its own- almost a similar finish to the clinique buttershines, but less greasy, looks juicy/healthy as opposed to tacky. I don't like the look of a plastic film on the lips, so if you're into that this won't be for you. Also: one well applied layer tends to look better than gloopy several layers- if you want that much depth of pigment I suggest you opt for a creamy lipstick instead.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've heard lots of good reviews about this lipgloss, so the other day I finally picked one up in the shade 'Bloom'. It's a soft shimmery bubblegum pink, not too cool but not too warm. I think it would be flattering on pretty much anyone.
When I opened the tube, I noticed that the brush was really funny-looking. It's all heart-shaped with a little hole in the middle, and it's slanted. I find that it helps for smooth, quick, easy and even application, depositing just the right amount of gloss. The packaging is very nice, all sleek and slim, kind of hourglass-shaped with silver lettering.
I applied this at around 4:00 P.M. An hour later, most glosses would be partially, if not fully, faded. But nope! It looked exactly the same as before. I had dinner a while later, talking and drinking and eating, and the gloss was still perfectly fine. Just a tiny bit less glossy, but barely enough to be noticeable. I then went off to the movies, and all through the two-hour movie, it lasted. It was almost all faded by 7:30, a full 4 and a half hours after application. Um, wow. I've tried a lot of glosses, and none of them have lasted past the three-hour mark. This one takes me to 4 hours at least.
This lipgloss is a little sticky, but not so much that it bothers me. It's probably just to help with the lasting power.
Overall, definitely a keeper. I might try other shades, but Bloom is a perfect sheer wash of colour. Will most definitely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The color Pretty Precious - a nude pinkish beige - is an exact dupe for MAC's Lip Gelee in Resort Life in shade. Resort Life was part of MAC's Lily Pulizer collection and was later released in the Venomous Villains collection with a picture of Disney's Dr. Facilier on the tube.

I like the texture of L'Oreal better than MAC. L'Oreal's gloss goes on a bit thick and then dries down. It by no means last 8 hours but because it dries down it lasts longer than most glosses. I regret buying the MAC gloss when this is a cheaper dupe that I actually like better.

It has pink and silver micro glitter in it and looks beautiful on top of many different lipsticks. It also looks great on it's on since it is pigmented enough to have it's on beigy pink color.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

so it doesnt contain mineral oil ?

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm usually not into lip glosses as I feel they are always a hassle to reapply throughout the day. A couple of days ago, I noticed that I haven't tried buying a drugstore lipgloss in years and I mean 5+ years or so. I thought that a long wearing lipgloss was probably very unlikely and that's the sole purpose why I picked this up to try. I got mine in the color sunset, it's a sandy peach color with silver shimmers; a natural color with a kick. I tried this a couple of days ago and fell in love. I only used one coat and it lasted for about 3 hours through eating and drinking. Throughout those 3 hours, my lips did not become dry at all. In fact they were very well moisturized!
I applied this over a coral lipstick from SkinFood and it was gorgeous. The product is a little tacky, but that's the staying power so it doesn't really bother me. I also love the applicator as it applies the perfect amount and the product itself smells like candy. The only con I see with this product is that if you apply too many coats in one time it CAN get goopy. It's better to wait between coats so that the first coat sets. Luckily for me I only need one coat anyway. Will be purchasing more whenever there is a sale.

Popular Lip Glosses