L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.9

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The formula of this is kind of thick and tacky and honestly a little drying after a few hours of wearing it. The reason I rated this so highly is because of the color. I have this in a limited edition nude color that they discontinued (bastards!) and it is the most beautiful color on me. I gave this such a high rating because this has so many beautiful colors in the line overall though. If you're looking for a spectacular formula, this is not really for you. But if you're looking for beautiful colors and don't mind a so-so formula go for it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hm perhaps one of the best glosses ever! Went to sleep with this one- when i woke up it was still perched on prettily as ever (no smearing or fading). Somehow makes lipsticks look better and perfect on its own- almost a similar finish to the clinique buttershines, but less greasy, looks juicy/healthy as opposed to tacky. I don't like the look of a plastic film on the lips, so if you're into that this won't be for you. Also: one well applied layer tends to look better than gloopy several layers- if you want that much depth of pigment I suggest you opt for a creamy lipstick instead.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have the shade #106 PLUMPED PINK. It's a pretty light pink with subtle multi colored shimmer. The lipgloss itself is pretty sheer.. but the color can be built if you apply a coat, let it dry for a minute or two and then apply another coat. When you apply it all at once, the color doesn't build as well. Considering it does dry on your lips, it's not hugely moisturizing (but long lasting lip colors never are anyway), so I usually apply a lip balm first. I think it's a great every day color for all skin tones. I also love the fat, flat, slanted applicator. It applies a good amount of product (not to mention it feels good to apply it). I don't find the actual color to be long lasting.. but long-er lasting than regular lip glosses. Will repurchase when on sale.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like the color. hate the smell. it smells terrible and yucky like chemicals

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

I love these. I'm working my way through trying most of the colors...
Kudos to L'Oreal on a great product!

RAISIN - PERFECT plum color I've been looking high & low all over for. I've wasted so much $$ trying different shades of purple/grape/plum/mauve in search of the perfect plum for me. This one is it! The color in the tube it looks NOTHING like plum, so it's taken longer than it should have to discover this. The tube looks very frosty bronzey-brown - a color I dislike. But if you open the tube & look @ the base color which shows up on the wand, you'll see it's clearly purplish (good thing I was nosy enough to look).

I love that these lipglosses are sheerly pigmented yet can be layered for color buildup. I prefer sheers & that's how I wear my lipcolors ... the shimmery frost on this looks thick & intense in the tube but on the lips it's entirely subtle yet sparkling & complements the plum tone amazingly well. Now I'll buy backups of my new favorite lipgloss when I find it on sale!

I have most of the colors from the plumping line - they are all beautiful, especially Plumped Rose which is a gorgeous Spring pink, except Plumped Pink (which is a very pale pinky-beige) is too pasty & bland for my complexion. From the regular line I also have Fiery which is a gorgeous coppery pink-red (very sheer) & also the beautiful LE iridescent mauve The Color Of Hope.

L'Oreal's counterpart Lancome makes fabulous versions of this same product, called La Laque Fever, which I have serval colors of also, but these are insanely priced ($24.50). I get mine cheaper.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this gloss in Plumped Plum and I really love the color.

Pros: Long lasting. It has a sticky finish at first, but then dries. As it fades it leaves you with a touch of color, much like a lip stain would. The dried finish has a slight sheen to it. I love the smell and feel, it would be comparable to Carmex scent and tingle. The consistency is thick and smooth.

Cons: It does have a sticky texture to it. I'm not a big fan of the applicator - but I find that if I apply the color to my finger, then dab it on my lips, it looks really good, not too "done-up". Slightly drying to my lips.

I love the convenience of this product - it is long lasting and leaves a touch of color behind after you have worn it off. Overall, I think it is a great product and will be repurchasing in different colors.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this in #135 and it comes out much lighter on my lips - a wearable NARS Turkish Delight on my NC35 skin. I do like how this doesn't look too glossy and while I love the applicator, I don't like how sticky this is. And yes, this DOES transfer on cups, mugs, etc.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The only color I have of this is (815) Barely Nude.

Pros:
- The color was perfect for my lips it made me look more lively!
- No glitter/reflexes
- Just the right amount of shine
- Not sticky
- It applicator makes it SO easy for the gloss to slide on your lips
- It smells sweet kind of like candy! I usually never buy lipglosses from drugstores because of those cheap, plastic smell they provide, but this one is not like that!
- Very natural!

Cons:
- it can dry up your lips after a while

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know if I got a spoiled lipgloss, but this is by far the worst lipgloss I have ever tried.
I got the color in Suede. Its a gorgeous nude champagne. But its sheer so that doesn't matter.First of all, the product wasn't sealed. If yours was, LET ME KNOW, and i'll throw mine away. I don't like buy products that aren't sealed because its just unsanitary, but I figured I'd tried it out anyways because I got it in the clearance bin for $2. Second of all, the smell is horrible. It smells spoiled. I can't handle it, it makes me gag.
I will try out other infallible lipglosses, but this one is going to the trash can.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i have this in truffle and sangria. i wear this lipgloss when i'm going to be in front of people all day at work and i won't have time to deal with retouching my lipcolor. truffle is a darker nude with shimmer and sangria is a slightly plummy pink with shimmer on my lips.

yes, this wears differently than normal glosses and lipsticks but that's because of the longwearing formulation. the color stays true for at least five hours in my experience. it doesn't last through a meal for me but i can easily reapply after eating and don't need a product that will last through eating.

someone else on MUA described the proper way to apply this product but i will paraphrase here: pull out the wand, apply on your upper and lower lips using only the product given in the one pull of the wand. do not dip the wand back in and add more to your lips.

this product is definitely a great buy esp if you can get it on sale. i can understand when others say it's uncomfortably dry on the lips. i just use burt's bees lip balm underneath and this makes it comfortable.