L'Oreal Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed

1 review

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I just started using these lipglosses and I have to say that I like them. I have three(Sangria, Rebel Red and Raisin Glaze) and all three flatter my skin and have enough color for my pigmented lips. At first I didn't like the slightly tacky feeling after the color settled, but now it doesn't bother me. The shine is noticeable, yet not blinding and the scent is tolerable. I also like the applicator, even though it's a new shape for me. Oh and I think the shimmer makes them more appealing for evening, yet still natural enough for day. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants quality lipglosses for less money.
Oh and they also have these in a formula that plumps lips, but I don't use those because my lips are big.

Video Reviews & Tutorials