L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by hair type : Kinky

4.5

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

I love these. I'm working my way through trying most of the colors...
Kudos to L'Oreal on a great product!

RAISIN - PERFECT plum color I've been looking high & low all over for. I've wasted so much $$ trying different shades of purple/grape/plum/mauve in search of the perfect plum for me. This one is it! The color in the tube it looks NOTHING like plum, so it's taken longer than it should have to discover this. The tube looks very frosty bronzey-brown - a color I dislike. But if you open the tube & look @ the base color which shows up on the wand, you'll see it's clearly purplish (good thing I was nosy enough to look).

I love that these lipglosses are sheerly pigmented yet can be layered for color buildup. I prefer sheers & that's how I wear my lipcolors ... the shimmery frost on this looks thick & intense in the tube but on the lips it's entirely subtle yet sparkling & complements the plum tone amazingly well. Now I'll buy backups of my new favorite lipgloss when I find it on sale!

I have most of the colors from the plumping line - they are all beautiful, especially Plumped Rose which is a gorgeous Spring pink, except Plumped Pink (which is a very pale pinky-beige) is too pasty & bland for my complexion. From the regular line I also have Fiery which is a gorgeous coppery pink-red (very sheer) & also the beautiful LE iridescent mauve The Color Of Hope.

L'Oreal's counterpart Lancome makes fabulous versions of this same product, called La Laque Fever, which I have serval colors of also, but these are insanely priced ($24.50). I get mine cheaper.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

I had checked out the reviews and cuz i'm a lipgloss Junkie i bought two at full price. Ouch ouch i know! but upon reading the reviews i find i agree. It does have a "carmex"-y smell, and can be sticky, but i have had worst. Re iterating a tip from a previous reviewer... put it on, don't rub let it set and the tackiness dies greatly. Would i buy it again for sure hopfully next time it would be in BOGO

Popular Lip Glosses