L'Oreal Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by hair type : Curly

3.1

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG lipgloss!!! It's just the right medium pigment for me. It doesn't dry my lips out and actually plumps them a bit. I like the wand, it pulls out just the right amount. I am adding colors to my collection, but I especially like the reds. The staying power is great as well!!!! Oh and I avoid the colors with glitter. Too old for that!!! lol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

One of the worst I've tried. Horrible consistency: heavy, sticky, doesn't fade evenly- it leaves sticky flakes that feel like plastic on the lips instead. Hated it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have the shade #106 PLUMPED PINK. It's a pretty light pink with subtle multi colored shimmer. The lipgloss itself is pretty sheer.. but the color can be built if you apply a coat, let it dry for a minute or two and then apply another coat. When you apply it all at once, the color doesn't build as well. Considering it does dry on your lips, it's not hugely moisturizing (but long lasting lip colors never are anyway), so I usually apply a lip balm first. I think it's a great every day color for all skin tones. I also love the fat, flat, slanted applicator. It applies a good amount of product (not to mention it feels good to apply it). I don't find the actual color to be long lasting.. but long-er lasting than regular lip glosses. Will repurchase when on sale.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this lip gloss!! LAST a long time and looks beautiful LOTS of colors to choose from. It is a bit pricey ($8.98) I use mine everyday and I have had the same tube for about 4 months and still have half a tube so not really that expensive for how long a tube last plus I really like the aplicator it holds just enough lipgloss for an aplication and another thing I like is usually when I buy lipgloss and keep it in my purse or cosmetics bag the tubes will leak and make a huge mess and sometimes ruin some of my other cosmetics but this packaging is great it doesn't leak or bubble out all over the place when you close it ;)

STICKY STICKY STICKY!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

Stays on long, but not the shine. Looks dull after about 2 hours. Comes completely off in 6 hours.. And when it fades off/comes of, my lips feel dry and stiff, almost irritated. Sticky, so the product tends to pick up a lot of dirt - had my lips and nasty1Has a cotton candy-bubblegum type of smell that is so attracting at first, but gets annoying and a bit nauseating.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have this in color 115 (which I think says Blush but it's so tiny I cannot be sure!) and I really like it. I wear it over color-stay type lipsticks from CG, Revlon and Maybelline. I have horribly pale lips so if gloss or regular lipstick wear off I always have one of these colorstay type lipsticks underneath for backup.

So I wear this over lighter and darker pink colorstay lipsticks and it's very pretty. It does last all day but the top layer will come off all over your coffee cup or whatever you eat. But the bottom layer will last through lunch and the rest of your daily beverages. It's pretty sticky and I don't really dig that (hair in lipstick/gloss was something I happily said goodbye to when I started wearing the colorstay-type lipsticks) but the color makes up for that.

I would definitely buy this again and I have purchased it in one other color. It is nice but not as nice as this color - same formulation and it smells heavenly when applied! (Both colors.) If you don't like smell, it does disappear quickly.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

MY FAVORITE LIPGLOSS OF ALL TIME!!! I recently left a reveiw of the lipstick I will always purchase forever, now this is the lipgloss I will buy along with it. Sangria is my shade I wear alone or attop a ligtht colored lipstick. TRY THIS: Buy this lipgloss in the shade "fiery" then layer it over revlon's ''deep nude'' lipstick.Write me a messege telling me about all the compliments you will receive PLEASE!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i needed a couple of glosses before going out of town...and i went to the makeup aisle in my local drugstore. i picked up 3 of these glosses. i loved a dark pink one...forgot the name...:(

they claim that there is a mirror on the top of the gloss...i cant see it...its too frosty.

after a few uses, the consistency of the gloss gets sticky....hated that..

also the applicator...it was so annoying...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was trying to find a nice nude gloss for evenings. The shade I got is suede and it is pretty good for what I wanted it for, however, it does tend to be sticky after it dries a bit and absolutely doesn't last as long as they claim. I probably won't repurchase.