L'Oreal Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by hair type : Curly

3.2

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this lipgloss! I purchased the Red shade # 306 from Amazon.

To me, the texture feels slightly more comfortable than NARS gloss, sticky, but not overly so. Besides, the stickiness is what makes it last! I don't glop it on, so perhaps that makes the difference for me. I have not experienced the "glued together lip effect," mercifully. If you're thinking of purchasing this gloss for the claims of plumping, please save your money. However, if you're purchasing for the impact and longevity, by all means do so! The 8-hour wear-time is a bit of an exaggeration, unless of course, you opt not to eat or drink anything. Even with drinking a glass of wine, though, the gloss is still present. I find it comfortable, as far as lipgloss goes, and I would even go so far as to say it is moisturizing. Some glosses seem to siphon the moisture out of your lips, but not this one.

As for the red hue, this is just slightly punchier than a MLBB tone, very healthy looking and glamorous, whilst being understated. I pair it with sooty, smudgy eyeliner. "Red" is a bit of a misnomer, so don't let it frighten you. It's not opaque, but rather translucent, if that makes sense? If my lips were naturally more flushed and I applied a clear gloss over them, this is the look I would hope to achieve.

To cite an example of exactly how much I love this red gloss, I just purchased two more tubes on Amazon :-)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this gloss in Raisin, and it's an absolutely gorgeous color that doesn't change once it's on. It's natural yet saturated color and doesn't wash me out as many "natural" colors do. It doesn't last 8 hours as billed, but it does last at least three times as long as a normal gloss. Word to the wise - wipe the applicator against the top of the tube before applying or you'll get much too much product on your lips! I'd buy again simply because I love the color so much.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG lipgloss!!! It's just the right medium pigment for me. It doesn't dry my lips out and actually plumps them a bit. I like the wand, it pulls out just the right amount. I am adding colors to my collection, but I especially like the reds. The staying power is great as well!!!! Oh and I avoid the colors with glitter. Too old for that!!! lol

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I just purchased this gloss in "Sangria" and like it so far. While it doesn't last the purported 8 hours, it does last a good four plus, in texture if not in tint. I like the colour a lot, it's natural looking and rich. The gloss sticks around for a very good amount of time as well. The applicator blush is a little flimsy and weirdly triangular shaped and fuzzy. I'm not a big fan. The smell is super-sweet as well - I personally like it, but I could see how others might not. It smells quite a bit like cotton candy. Overall though this is a good long lasting, very pretty gloss. Would repurchase in different colours.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

One of the worst I've tried. Horrible consistency: heavy, sticky, doesn't fade evenly- it leaves sticky flakes that feel like plastic on the lips instead. Hated it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have the shade #106 PLUMPED PINK. It's a pretty light pink with subtle multi colored shimmer. The lipgloss itself is pretty sheer.. but the color can be built if you apply a coat, let it dry for a minute or two and then apply another coat. When you apply it all at once, the color doesn't build as well. Considering it does dry on your lips, it's not hugely moisturizing (but long lasting lip colors never are anyway), so I usually apply a lip balm first. I think it's a great every day color for all skin tones. I also love the fat, flat, slanted applicator. It applies a good amount of product (not to mention it feels good to apply it). I don't find the actual color to be long lasting.. but long-er lasting than regular lip glosses. Will repurchase when on sale.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this lip gloss!! LAST a long time and looks beautiful LOTS of colors to choose from. It is a bit pricey ($8.98) I use mine everyday and I have had the same tube for about 4 months and still have half a tube so not really that expensive for how long a tube last plus I really like the aplicator it holds just enough lipgloss for an aplication and another thing I like is usually when I buy lipgloss and keep it in my purse or cosmetics bag the tubes will leak and make a huge mess and sometimes ruin some of my other cosmetics but this packaging is great it doesn't leak or bubble out all over the place when you close it ;)

STICKY STICKY STICKY!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

Stays on long, but not the shine. Looks dull after about 2 hours. Comes completely off in 6 hours.. And when it fades off/comes of, my lips feel dry and stiff, almost irritated. Sticky, so the product tends to pick up a lot of dirt - had my lips and nasty1Has a cotton candy-bubblegum type of smell that is so attracting at first, but gets annoying and a bit nauseating.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have this in color 115 (which I think says Blush but it's so tiny I cannot be sure!) and I really like it. I wear it over color-stay type lipsticks from CG, Revlon and Maybelline. I have horribly pale lips so if gloss or regular lipstick wear off I always have one of these colorstay type lipsticks underneath for backup.

So I wear this over lighter and darker pink colorstay lipsticks and it's very pretty. It does last all day but the top layer will come off all over your coffee cup or whatever you eat. But the bottom layer will last through lunch and the rest of your daily beverages. It's pretty sticky and I don't really dig that (hair in lipstick/gloss was something I happily said goodbye to when I started wearing the colorstay-type lipsticks) but the color makes up for that.

I would definitely buy this again and I have purchased it in one other color. It is nice but not as nice as this color - same formulation and it smells heavenly when applied! (Both colors.) If you don't like smell, it does disappear quickly.