L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.5

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hm perhaps one of the best glosses ever! Went to sleep with this one- when i woke up it was still perched on prettily as ever (no smearing or fading). Somehow makes lipsticks look better and perfect on its own- almost a similar finish to the clinique buttershines, but less greasy, looks juicy/healthy as opposed to tacky. I don't like the look of a plastic film on the lips, so if you're into that this won't be for you. Also: one well applied layer tends to look better than gloopy several layers- if you want that much depth of pigment I suggest you opt for a creamy lipstick instead.

I have this product in 3 different shades and I really adore the colors. Im in love with the shape of the applicator as it looks like a tear drop on the end perfect for application to the lips. The texture can be a bit sticky and bulk in the corners of the mouth so you have to limit the amount of product you apply. This claims to be an 8 hour wear but doesn't last any longer than a regular lipgloss would. It does not stain your lips and just doesn't last 8 hours that's for sure, maybe an hour at most which is average. Overall, its a very decent lipgloss and it comes in a lot of fun shades. I would purchase them again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Purchased this lip gloss yesterday on a whim ... Really love it! The specialized applicator threw me at first, until I realized it was supposed to be tilted on the tip. The gloss applies evenly and easily, but is not a slick as other lip glosses I have tried. It wears an easy 4+ hours without fading, but removes very easily when you want to take off. I did not think you could make a better lip gloss, but Loreal has done it! I purchased at CvS and price was quite reasonable in th 7-8 dollar range.

I really like these lip glosses. They are really pretty, last a good amount of time (not eight hours by any means) and the packaging looks nice. I would purchase again!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I usually don't wear many lipgloss products, but I heard good things about this and saw a youtube video with a girl that bought the shade Barely Nude and it looked great on her.

Tonight I went to CVS and picked it up and I was kind of disappointed to see there are no stickers or wrapping on these, so anyone can just open it up and swatch the color and get their germs all in it and put it back without anyone knowing. Shame on you L'Oreal! I would expect that from a cheaper company. For $11 they could afford to put some sort of shrink wrap on so only the person bringing it home can take off the lid.

I like how the cap is somewhat mirrored so you can get a quick glance to make sure you stayed inside the lines with the gloss, and check your eye make up too.

I don't really notice any smell or taste with this formula, maybe the slightest plastic waxy kind but barely. I like how the applicator is easy to use and covers a lot of area. The gloss itself is very smooth and ten minutes later it still feels very soft and moist, not really sticky.

I might buy another shade if they have a lighter pink with no sparkle, the barely nude is just a tad mauve on me and I have tan olive skin so that tells me it's a pretty dark color, not so much "Barely Nude" but it's still pretty and has no glitter so I'm happy.

I have this in suede. This is a super pretty nude-brown lip gloss (it's not the kind of nude gloss that gives you the 'ghostly' look, it's more light brown than nude) and I ABSOLUTELY love the smell of this gloss. I can't exactly put a name to what it smells like but it's sweet-vanilla-plus-strawberry-shortcake kind of smell. The pigmentation is not bad too, 2 layers bring out the colour brilliantly. The gloss does not last as long as it claims to but it definitely lasts longer than other glosses, like revlon's and rimmel's. My rating of 3 lippies for this is because I'm allergic to this, HORRORS. My lips are extraordinarily sensitive to lip products especially lip sticks (because of beeswax/lanolin etc), so I was hoping this, as a gloss, would not cause me to react as it should not contain beeswax/lanolin etc. The thing about it is that I took a gamble with this gloss - I usually check the ingredients list before purchasing any lip product but the ingredients list for this lip gloss is NOWHERE to be found - on the net, on the packaging, nowhere (I have a sudden flashback to this product called beau-line from the movie Catwoman and where this apparently 'wonder beauty product' is actually highly toxic but let's give loreal more benefit of the doubt hahah). I dislike the price too, I paid 11 Canadian dollars for this and I think it can be cheaper as a drugstore product. I will not repurchase because of my allergy but I aim to finish using the one I have because I absolutely love the colour. If I don't use this everyday and if I use this with intervals of several days I find that I'm fine (albeit having some itchy lips after using, the result of being vain).
So for all those who are allergic to many lip products, stay away from this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I quite love this lip gloss. I love the applicater as it does plump up my lips but i disagree with the lasting power. This certainly does not last 8 hours i had to reapply every 3 hours or so but it looks gorgeous on the lips. I have it in several colors since i like it so much and will definitely repurchase.

One of the worst lg coverage wise. I got Sangria and the color was not too bad but it looked so patchy even on well exfoliated lips.

Not sure what the applicator is supposed to accomplish but it is oddly shaped and makes it difficult to get the shape of your lips filled in accurately.

For eight bucks you should get a nice lip brush and not a weird floppy triangular foam thing.

Lasts about 2 hours.

Very *Fallible*, sadly.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have this color in Sunset 415.
Does it last 6 hours?No.
Does it come off when drinking?Only the color,the glitter/shimmer is still there.
Does it stay while eating?See above
Buy this again?Highly doubt it.
I like the color alot.It mues my natural lip color without giving me a concealer mouth.Leaves my pigmented lips a nice wash of peach without turning pink,which alot of colors do to me.A color any lighter and it would not have showed up,so I'm happy I went with this shade.The formula goes on wet,but dries to a very sticky and heavy feeling finish.The color does last for a few hours,but once the color has vanished all you have left is sparkle and that sticky feeling.The color also fades in "patches" and would like awful with a darker,brighter color so I will not rebuy(Rebel Red was the other shade I wanted).Atleast with such a light color like Sunset it's not that obvious. I can already tell that this is going to be VERY drying to my lips.For the price,around $8 and some change at walmart I will try something else.Atleast I had a $3.00 off coupon for this so-so product.
The packaging is also kind of a joke.The tear drop shaped applicator does hold enough color,but it's just odd and too flexible to apply color.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This stuff was horrible. Don't get me wrong, the color was completely what sucked me in. I like the L'Oreal infallible lipstick (in the silver rectangle that comes with paint and a balm for on top) so I thought this would be good too. I can't recall the color I had, but it was a beautiful pink/mauve with golden shimmer. And when I put it on it was gorgeous on my lips. But I couldn't get this formula to work. If worn alone it remains tacky and sticky and makes my lips very dry. It never really dries down. So I tried wearing a balm or a moisturizing lipgloss over the top. This worked a little, but still it would feel sticky and make my lips flaky. If this works for you, great, there are some beautiful colors and it definitely lasts. But I don't feel like my lips being uncomfortable most of the day to wear this.