L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.4

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Price (to me) is kind of a lot, I paid $10 for this! But let's face it, makeup is extremely overpriced. Anyway, I like this lip gloss, although I am not a huge fan of glosses. They get stuck in my hair and don't last long at all. I purchased the color "modern muave" and it is the perfect shade for me, not too light or dark. It lasts at least 2 hours which is pretty good for a gloss, even after eating and drinking. The gloss can get pretty dry and sticky though. I would purchase again.

Best lipgloss for colour and staying power

I like this lipgloss. The main reson is that it lasts so long, not as long as it claims, but it does last long for a lipgloss. Most lipglosses don't last this long at all. I am a heavy smoker and find my lipgloss wearing off after each cigarette. Not with this one. And it still stays shiny looking after it's wearing down. They come in a nice range of colors. I don't like how little product you get on the wand, I have to keep sticking the wand in a bunch of times to coat my lips. I also don't like the flimsy applicator on the tip. Another thing is the price, almost 15-17 dollars?! Are you serious?! That's an outrageous price for a drug store brand lipgloss. Lipgloss shouldn't be more expensive than foundation!

Absolute crap. I'm a fan of the "Infallible" eye shadows (which really do last IMO) but this lip gloss (I bought 125-Bloom) was a disappointment. It didn't last 8 minutes let alone the 8 hours it claims. Not only did it wear off really fast but it became sticky feeling and balled up. Yuck. Unfortunately I did not keep the receipt so I'll likely give it to my six year old as the shade is light enough for her but all in all, a waste of money. The only plus is that I thought the shade was nice but you need to apply a few coats to actually see the color..yet even after applying so much it still wears off and leaves lips sticky and gritty feeling from it balling up. Boo!!

Infallible 8hr Le gloss. I bought 125 BLOOM at Ulta for $9.99.

The end of the wand is weird -- sort of a bent foam leaf. It took 4 swipes for any noticeable color to appear on my lips. Then a few more to make them look a little glossy. Within minutes it was balling up on the edges and feeling gritty.

Going back to Ulta

I have this product in 3 different shades and I really adore the colors. Im in love with the shape of the applicator as it looks like a tear drop on the end perfect for application to the lips. The texture can be a bit sticky and bulk in the corners of the mouth so you have to limit the amount of product you apply. This claims to be an 8 hour wear but doesn't last any longer than a regular lipgloss would. It does not stain your lips and just doesn't last 8 hours that's for sure, maybe an hour at most which is average. Overall, its a very decent lipgloss and it comes in a lot of fun shades. I would purchase them again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Purchased this lip gloss yesterday on a whim ... Really love it! The specialized applicator threw me at first, until I realized it was supposed to be tilted on the tip. The gloss applies evenly and easily, but is not a slick as other lip glosses I have tried. It wears an easy 4+ hours without fading, but removes very easily when you want to take off. I did not think you could make a better lip gloss, but Loreal has done it! I purchased at CvS and price was quite reasonable in th 7-8 dollar range.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm usually not into lip glosses as I feel they are always a hassle to reapply throughout the day. A couple of days ago, I noticed that I haven't tried buying a drugstore lipgloss in years and I mean 5+ years or so. I thought that a long wearing lipgloss was probably very unlikely and that's the sole purpose why I picked this up to try. I got mine in the color sunset, it's a sandy peach color with silver shimmers; a natural color with a kick. I tried this a couple of days ago and fell in love. I only used one coat and it lasted for about 3 hours through eating and drinking. Throughout those 3 hours, my lips did not become dry at all. In fact they were very well moisturized!
I applied this over a coral lipstick from SkinFood and it was gorgeous. The product is a little tacky, but that's the staying power so it doesn't really bother me. I also love the applicator as it applies the perfect amount and the product itself smells like candy. The only con I see with this product is that if you apply too many coats in one time it CAN get goopy. It's better to wait between coats so that the first coat sets. Luckily for me I only need one coat anyway. Will be purchasing more whenever there is a sale.

I really like these lip glosses. They are really pretty, last a good amount of time (not eight hours by any means) and the packaging looks nice. I would purchase again!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Alright, I bought this because I wanted a long lasting lip gloss. Perfect product, right? Eh- not really. It stays on for a VERY long time, and I do like the different colors they offer. But why I wouldn't but this lip gloss again is because the way it feels on your lips is horrible to me. Its SO sticky and feels almost plastic-y! If you don't think that would bother you, then you should try this gloss. But if you're like me, sensitive to the way things actually feel, then I would not suggest this gloss. And i know some people are curios about this- it doesn't really smell like anything. So almost everything about the gloss is great, except the texture.