L'Oreal Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

3.4

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm usually not into lip glosses as I feel they are always a hassle to reapply throughout the day. A couple of days ago, I noticed that I haven't tried buying a drugstore lipgloss in years and I mean 5+ years or so. I thought that a long wearing lipgloss was probably very unlikely and that's the sole purpose why I picked this up to try. I got mine in the color sunset, it's a sandy peach color with silver shimmers; a natural color with a kick. I tried this a couple of days ago and fell in love. I only used one coat and it lasted for about 3 hours through eating and drinking. Throughout those 3 hours, my lips did not become dry at all. In fact they were very well moisturized!
I applied this over a coral lipstick from SkinFood and it was gorgeous. The product is a little tacky, but that's the staying power so it doesn't really bother me. I also love the applicator as it applies the perfect amount and the product itself smells like candy. The only con I see with this product is that if you apply too many coats in one time it CAN get goopy. It's better to wait between coats so that the first coat sets. Luckily for me I only need one coat anyway. Will be purchasing more whenever there is a sale.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Alright, I bought this because I wanted a long lasting lip gloss. Perfect product, right? Eh- not really. It stays on for a VERY long time, and I do like the different colors they offer. But why I wouldn't but this lip gloss again is because the way it feels on your lips is horrible to me. Its SO sticky and feels almost plastic-y! If you don't think that would bother you, then you should try this gloss. But if you're like me, sensitive to the way things actually feel, then I would not suggest this gloss. And i know some people are curios about this- it doesn't really smell like anything. So almost everything about the gloss is great, except the texture.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This stuff was horrible. Don't get me wrong, the color was completely what sucked me in. I like the L'Oreal infallible lipstick (in the silver rectangle that comes with paint and a balm for on top) so I thought this would be good too. I can't recall the color I had, but it was a beautiful pink/mauve with golden shimmer. And when I put it on it was gorgeous on my lips. But I couldn't get this formula to work. If worn alone it remains tacky and sticky and makes my lips very dry. It never really dries down. So I tried wearing a balm or a moisturizing lipgloss over the top. This worked a little, but still it would feel sticky and make my lips flaky. If this works for you, great, there are some beautiful colors and it definitely lasts. But I don't feel like my lips being uncomfortable most of the day to wear this.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Have puchased 3 in the Bronze, and I usually never finish a gloss! :) I like buying new one's. Cinnamon addict is a nice nude colour, for gym or just a toned down look, but the bronze is amazing as it is not TOO copper, which means it looks beautiful and not foreign against skin.

It wears fantastically, and providing I have not eaten something too messy, it becomes more of a natural but pigmented stain.
I agree with others it is not EXACTLY a gloss.... I think of it as slick metallic paint for your lips which melts in:)

Conditons my lips-if they are a bit dry and I am out during the day and notice this, I apply a thicker application as within 2 or so hours it makes my lips smooth and flawless.

Didn't expect to love it, but definitely has one of the best staying powers. It doesn't bleed, travel or smear off like others that look gorgeous and glassy til you move your lips, and then it's all over!:)

Hair does not stick to it! Big plus!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm torn, I love the consistency and the longwearing of this lipgloss but I hate the color I got. I tried it on my hand it is called Plumped Rose, it very MLBB rosey pink, but on me, it looks very sheery barely there. Its upsetting because I actually wanted a better color payoff. Maybe If I trade in the color to something darker, it may show up brighter.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I only buy these when they're BOGO at Walgreen's or Ulta, since they're a bit pricey for a DS brand. Infallible lip gloss is my HG, my absolute favorite, and I've tried lots of gloss, from all of Bare Escentuals' offerings to other drugstore brands (can't stand Rimmel glosses), Too Faced, MAC, and this stuff lasts longer than any of them (about five hours) and looks great. It doesn't have an unpleasant taste or smell, it's not too sticky (one must expect a little tackiness from any specialty long-lasting product, but I've had a lot worse), it really does last, and the color offerings are splendid. And the applicator! It's the best applicator I've ever had on lip gloss--it really gives you full control over application. I highly recommend this lovely, versatile gloss available in many, many lovely colors.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

MY FAVORITE LIPGLOSS OF ALL TIME!!! I recently left a reveiw of the lipstick I will always purchase forever, now this is the lipgloss I will buy along with it. Sangria is my shade I wear alone or attop a ligtht colored lipstick. TRY THIS: Buy this lipgloss in the shade "fiery" then layer it over revlon's ''deep nude'' lipstick.Write me a messege telling me about all the compliments you will receive PLEASE!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in truffle. Great sheer color. Love the tube and the fact that it doesnt leak out. But....the sticky feeling stays and feels tighter after it sets. The gloss I could feel on my teeth and that was the end of it for me. While its not color that is deposited on my teeth, the gloss definitely is. Hard to find the perfect sheer gloss with staying power.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sticky, sticky, sticky. Did not last at all; came off as soon as I ate something or wiped my mouth. The color Sangria was a great match for me but I was disappointed that this product performed so poorly. For about $10, it isn't worth it. Just buy regular gloss.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have this in Sangria and the color is a perfect match of a Nars shade I usually wear (Stella). I like the packaging and the applicator although I'm still playing around with it to figure out the best way to apply the gloss. I like that it stays put and doesn't bleed like a lot of other glosses I've tried. The downside is that it doesn't last for six hours. If you eat or drink it will come off like regular gloss. The glossiness fades and you're left with a nice color but if you expect glossy lips for six hours then you'll be disappointed. I haven't experienced any pilling with this. I'm not crazy about the smell either but it's not the worst. I'd buy it again because it matches my Nars shade but is a lot cheaper.