L'Oreal Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.5

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Sigh. Loved the packaging, loved the applicator, loved the color and feel... but it bleeds like a stuck pig. Lip liner required, at least for the mid-to-dark colors in the line. The longer I wore it, the more it bled, until I basically had kool-aid mouth.

Pretty color, iffy formula. Womp womp.

I love this lipgloss- not to wear on its own but over lipstick, it makes lipstick last and look good for HOURS. The smell doesn't bother me, and the texture took some getting used to, especially having to wait as the product 'set.' I have several of these and wear them over top of similarly colored lipsticks, I especially like using them over lipstick if I have to go to long meetings and I want my lipstick to stay on and look good. I also find that I can skip liner if I want to, the lipstick/gloss combo gives such good coverage and can give a nice 'done' lip without looking cakey. I've been repurchasing these for years and would be very sad if they were ever discontinued.

Price (to me) is kind of a lot, I paid $10 for this! But let's face it, makeup is extremely overpriced. Anyway, I like this lip gloss, although I am not a huge fan of glosses. They get stuck in my hair and don't last long at all. I purchased the color "modern muave" and it is the perfect shade for me, not too light or dark. It lasts at least 2 hours which is pretty good for a gloss, even after eating and drinking. The gloss can get pretty dry and sticky though. I would purchase again.

Good color and staying power. However, it dries out my lips a bit so I can not use it all the time.

Absolute crap. I'm a fan of the "Infallible" eye shadows (which really do last IMO) but this lip gloss (I bought 125-Bloom) was a disappointment. It didn't last 8 minutes let alone the 8 hours it claims. Not only did it wear off really fast but it became sticky feeling and balled up. Yuck. Unfortunately I did not keep the receipt so I'll likely give it to my six year old as the shade is light enough for her but all in all, a waste of money. The only plus is that I thought the shade was nice but you need to apply a few coats to actually see the color..yet even after applying so much it still wears off and leaves lips sticky and gritty feeling from it balling up. Boo!!

Unfortunately, while loving the color (#320 Red Fatale), this is not working for me. As careful as I was in applying it and repeatedly so, it kept staining my front teeth so I looked like a vampire. ;-( Note i do not have veneers or any strange coatings on my teeth; I've also had orthodontia so my teeth are straight..no other "foundational product" on my lips either, so those aren't part of the equation.) At least for me, NOT infallible.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not a bad lip gloss, but not the greatest. Mine smells like a black forrest cake, literally. I love the packaging, the wand and also the smell, however the consistency is a bit too sticky for my liking. Not a bad lipgloss if you like more of a thick, sticky gloss, however I like mine to be a bit lighter than this. I would re-purchase again if I could find it cheap.

My favorite drugstore brand lipgloss!!! I've tried so many others throughout the years and have always came back to Infalllible. I love the sleek precision brush, and that the colors are beautifully iridescent and glamorous. It goes on so smooth, with great coverage, so you only need 1 or 2 coats and you'll look like you have amazingly beautifully painted lips. This product is a gloss/lipstick in one!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Finally! A product that lives up to it's name- this lip gloss is truly infallible. At the price of super sticky lips. I bought this lip gloss at Shoppers Drug Mart for $13.49 CAN after one of my favourite beauty gurus mentioned this in a video of hers and had the same sticky complaint. The shade I got was 'Barely Nude' and it is very pigmented and a bit on the heavy side. I absolutely love the way that this lip gloss makes my lips look! The colour is just so flattering and makes my lips look full (they are already very, very full) and healthy. It also definitely does last 6 hours regardless of food or drink. I definitely do not like this lip gloss when I go the exchange a kiss or two with my boyfriend but otherwise I really, really like it.

Because I'm almost broke (like so many are, these days), every time I feel like spending money I don't have on MU I already have, I rummage through my "antiques' just to remind myself that I don't need anything new.

I came across this gloss, which I bought years ago, and decided to give it a try. The color is #305 Fiery and it's a gorgeous pinkish red (on me) with gold shimmer. I put it on and after talking, drinking and eating, it's pretty much still there. What I particularly like is that the color does not fade. I wore a dark Nars gloss the other day, but after about two hours the color had faded to a light pink. Not this one. My lips are still a pretty, subtle red, very wearable for day time. Yes, it is a bit sticky, but if it wasn't, it would not last half the time it does.

In the tube, the shimmer looks very pronounced, but when you wear it, it becomes much more subtle. I'm really happy with this gloss. And I'm not a gloss fiend (I usually prefer l/s). But this one is a beautiful color, it stays put, makes my lips look fuller and lovely, and it's cheap (at least compared to HE). What's not to like?