L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.4

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

The coral sands color is a nice nude color with neutral slight shimmer. I like the triangle shaped doe foot since it seems easier and more precise to apply. Does it last 8 hours? No I don't think any gloss does, but it does have a tacky feel to make it last a bit longer than normal. The major turn off for me is the nasty,plastic chemical scent and taste. It is so strong I can smell it even after application. I am not usually too sensitive about scents, but the scent is a major no for me so I would not repurchase. Although I love the color, the smell is bad enough to make me consider throwing it out.

Best lipgloss for colour and staying power

I like this lipgloss. The main reson is that it lasts so long, not as long as it claims, but it does last long for a lipgloss. Most lipglosses don't last this long at all. I am a heavy smoker and find my lipgloss wearing off after each cigarette. Not with this one. And it still stays shiny looking after it's wearing down. They come in a nice range of colors. I don't like how little product you get on the wand, I have to keep sticking the wand in a bunch of times to coat my lips. I also don't like the flimsy applicator on the tip. Another thing is the price, almost 15-17 dollars?! Are you serious?! That's an outrageous price for a drug store brand lipgloss. Lipgloss shouldn't be more expensive than foundation!

Infallible 8hr Le gloss. I bought 125 BLOOM at Ulta for $9.99.

The end of the wand is weird -- sort of a bent foam leaf. It took 4 swipes for any noticeable color to appear on my lips. Then a few more to make them look a little glossy. Within minutes it was balling up on the edges and feeling gritty.

Going back to Ulta

I have this product in 3 different shades and I really adore the colors. Im in love with the shape of the applicator as it looks like a tear drop on the end perfect for application to the lips. The texture can be a bit sticky and bulk in the corners of the mouth so you have to limit the amount of product you apply. This claims to be an 8 hour wear but doesn't last any longer than a regular lipgloss would. It does not stain your lips and just doesn't last 8 hours that's for sure, maybe an hour at most which is average. Overall, its a very decent lipgloss and it comes in a lot of fun shades. I would purchase them again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've heard lots of good reviews about this lipgloss, so the other day I finally picked one up in the shade 'Bloom'. It's a soft shimmery bubblegum pink, not too cool but not too warm. I think it would be flattering on pretty much anyone.
When I opened the tube, I noticed that the brush was really funny-looking. It's all heart-shaped with a little hole in the middle, and it's slanted. I find that it helps for smooth, quick, easy and even application, depositing just the right amount of gloss. The packaging is very nice, all sleek and slim, kind of hourglass-shaped with silver lettering.
I applied this at around 4:00 P.M. An hour later, most glosses would be partially, if not fully, faded. But nope! It looked exactly the same as before. I had dinner a while later, talking and drinking and eating, and the gloss was still perfectly fine. Just a tiny bit less glossy, but barely enough to be noticeable. I then went off to the movies, and all through the two-hour movie, it lasted. It was almost all faded by 7:30, a full 4 and a half hours after application. Um, wow. I've tried a lot of glosses, and none of them have lasted past the three-hour mark. This one takes me to 4 hours at least.
This lipgloss is a little sticky, but not so much that it bothers me. It's probably just to help with the lasting power.
Overall, definitely a keeper. I might try other shades, but Bloom is a perfect sheer wash of colour. Will most definitely repurchase!

I love these lip glosses. They are the only ones with staying power on me. They can get a little sticky and hard to remove after a few hours but it's worth it for the staying power when I want it. The colors are beautiful and I really like the heart shaped applicator. Why oh WHY does L'Oreal always discontinue my favorite lip products. My favorite lipstick the Endless Lipcolor line went bye bye a couple of years ago too and I've been looking for a suitable replacement ever since- prestige brands, drugstore brands-- nothing comes close. Now my favorite lipgloss is going away too! Very sad. The good news is that I have a stash built up for the next couple of years as I have been able to find these on clearance at Target and Ulta.

I bought this on sale at Ulta for like three dollars, not expecting to like it much. Jeez, was I wrong. I have this in Pink Topaz, and it is GORGEOUS. The color is beautiful, it's not too sticky, it lasts three times as long as any of my other glosses, and it smells great.
I'll definitely be picking up more.

I really like these lip glosses. They are really pretty, last a good amount of time (not eight hours by any means) and the packaging looks nice. I would purchase again!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I just purchased this gloss in "Sangria" and like it so far. While it doesn't last the purported 8 hours, it does last a good four plus, in texture if not in tint. I like the colour a lot, it's natural looking and rich. The gloss sticks around for a very good amount of time as well. The applicator blush is a little flimsy and weirdly triangular shaped and fuzzy. I'm not a big fan. The smell is super-sweet as well - I personally like it, but I could see how others might not. It smells quite a bit like cotton candy. Overall though this is a good long lasting, very pretty gloss. Would repurchase in different colours.