L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.5

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I was shopping in my local superstore this weekend, and saw the new display for the L'Oreal Infallible Lip Gloss. There are about 16 new colors, and they are in four basic color categories: Pinks, Mauves, Reds and Nudes. They have ranges from light to dark, shimmer to opaque. Of course, I had to try a few, as they were buy one get one half off! I did get some great colors, with some deep shimmer to them, Fiery is my fave. It is in the red family, and it is med/ depth in the tube, with shimmer. Comes out very different on my lips, as they are pretty pigmented. I also got a Nude color (can't remember the exact name) which looks pretty much like I have nothing on my lips. That is ok, as I wanted something light that wouldn't totally wash me out. I do like the fragrance, as it isn't too overwhelming. They didn't dry my lips out, as I was afraid, because they advertised something about "6 hour" color. They did last, but found myself reapplying just as frequently as with any other gloss. The texture was thicker than a MAC lipglass, and was right about the same as the Lancome Color Fever. I do like the fact that they have the same applicator as the Lancome Color Fever, making it easy to apply, without an annoying brush or too small of a doe foot applicator. Overall, I am pleased with the gloss, as it is proving to be quite a find for under $9.00! I will repurchase, so I can try some of the other colors, and I hope that they come out with more soon!

Well, I hate to bring the reviews on this product down but I have to say this is the tackiest, stickiest gloss I have ever used. I have no problem with MAC, Lancome JTs or any of the stickier glosses but this one is unbearable. Too bad, because the colors are really beautiful. I got the pinky peachy nude color and it looked really nice but I can't stand the tacky, gummy texture.

This stuff is NASTY, it literally reeks of petrochemicals, and it feels awful and tacky-dry on the lips, and it made my lips buzz, which is never a good sign. Nasty nasty. Lipgloss by its nature is quite fallible. Not sure why I thought there could be such a thing as a very long-wearing lipgloss, shame on me for buying. Sunset is the color I got, it's sort of a micro-glittery warm rose, it's not really peachy at all. But do you care after what I've just written? If that's not enough, the container has a micro-amount of product and the doe foot applicator is HUGE, and bent and stupid. Stupid me for spending $12 on crappy DS lipgloss when I could have just bought a decent MAC lipglass for a few dollars more.

>I just got this I was not sure if I would like it because I have tried long lasting Lip gloss, and Lipstick and I just hated the feel but this is not bad I Love Loreal Lip products I would buy this again.

Walgreens was having a BOGO free on all the l'oreal lip color and they had a display of the infallible line of lip glosses. So naturally I picked up 2 colors. I bought "fiery," which looks really coppery/gold in the tube and "rebel red," which looks like a blue-based vibrant red. When I got into my car I couldn't wait to try the "fiery" just to see if it was going to look like crap on my lips. I opened it up and couldn't pull the applicator out, after fiddling with it I finally got it out--a huge doe foot bent contraption, which I think is obnoxious. Anyway, I put the color on and it looks different from how it looks in the tube. It turned out to be a medium pink color with some sparkle to it. It looks really nice. I didn't find it too tacky, and I like the staying power. Only problem (with me anyway) is when the color does fade it leaves a ring around your lips. I would only buy this again if it was on sale. The mirror on this is useless, it looks like your looking into a spoon.

WOW! I love this stuff!!! I bought 2 with the BOGO at CVS and I went in again today and got four more. Here's why: the formula is awesome. It's not sticky at all when applied right. Use the large doe foot applicator (kinda hard to get out but covers the lip area nicely) to apply the gloss. Other long lasting formulas that are two step have small wands and REALLY drying formulas, plus whenever I applied it the result was really streaky. Not so with this applicator and formula. Apply the gloss and wait a few minutes before pressing your lips together (I know hard to resist) to let it "set". Then you are golden, not sticky at all! While I wouldn't call it 6 hour, I did hourly checks today and it lasted about four. This is really nice because I mostly used MAC and Chanel, which may last 1 hour on a good day! LOL!

Another bonus with this formula is that it doesn't wear off weird like other long lasting formulas. Other ones comes off in patches, which is a huge reason that I never use them. Not so with this gloss, comes off like a regular gloss and maintains a nice shine too! My favorite are Undeniable mauve (looks like MAC syrup l/s on me), rebel red (beautiful red stain gloss), and Barely nude which is a perfect nude gloss that lasts. This is important for my pigmented lips when I wear dramatic eyeshadow, if my lips aren't nude I look like a clown :(

I plan on buying more while it's BOGO, even though it's pricer for L'Oreal, I think it's worth it even at full price. Considering that MAC is a few dollars more and is super sticky, L'Oreal's superior formula is a good buy.

I bought two tubes of this (105-Bloom and 125-Sangria) because I was hoping for a long-lasting gloss and I generally like L'Oreal products. This gloss isn't infallible, however. Bummer, because I LOVED the colors and the fact that it wasn't drying.

On me, this gloss lasted an hour, TOPS. I was careful in applying it--applied to both top and bottom lips and didn't "blot", etc, in order to get the "long-lasting" effect. The gloss felt tacky, but most glosses do when applied, so I figured that'd go away. No luck...the gloss was tacky even ten minutes after application. As the tackiness wore off, so did the color. I've had better luck with the Dior Ultra Addict lipglosses. They cost 2x-3x as much, but they last MUCH longer on me, the tackiness factor is lower, and even that light tackiness goes away very quickly.

Bottom line: I won't purchase this again. The only reason I gave it two lippies instead of one was that there are good color choices and it isn't drying to the lips. Otherwise, it's a waste. :(

This is my very first review, y'all! Let me say that I am a serious lipstick fanatic!!! I was at my neighborhood Ulta and was looking for the "Buy One Get One Free" L'Oreal Telescopic mascara when I spotted this in a new display! I was intrigued and just had to look! I saw a really nice red color "Reel Red" and thought to myself, "Hmmm...there are only two in the whole store and I have a $3.50 coupon"! So, you guessed it! I bought it!
The color in the tube looks like a sparkling medium red but on my olive complexion comes out to be a very pretty red/peony pink color! It's absolutely fabulous! The coverage is medium ~ I have to have color or I look washed out! The texture is nice and smooth and doesn't dry out like the traditional 2-step products. This stays on much longer than expected but hey, it's a gloss! Definitely a repurchase!

I'm really loving these lipglosses. They are not dark. Even though they look dark in the tube, keep in mind these are glosses and will look a lot lighter on your lips. I wish they had a darker rose color. I have Truffles and Nude. Love them alone or over lipstick. I wouldn't say they last 6 hours, but they last better than most glosses. They're too greasy or tacky. They don't dry out my lips. Don't look too glittery or frosty either.

I like the glosses b/c they definately stay on longer than other brands, and there's a great color selection. I bought coral sands and modern mauve...coral sands is a nudey-peach but very pretty with my fair skin. Modern Mauve is a bit pinker and darker, almost a bronzy-pink color and looks great when I want more color.

I don't think these are any tackier or sticky than other lip gloss brands. It's good to use a lip balm before you apply this so your lips are well hydrated. Although it's not drying, it's not super moisturizing either. I would say it stays on 2+ hours, less if you eat a meal.