L'Oreal Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.4

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Purchased at the grocery store, thought the price was good. Happiness ended there.
When I got home and opened the gloss, was very surprised there was no tamper proof shrink wrap on it. Not cool.
The amount of product that is loaded onto the applicator is too small for me, I like to lather gloss on.
I can't determine how long this gloss stays on because the first time I put it on my lips, they started to go numb, and I had to wipe it off. I thought I'd try it again a few more times on different days with the same result.
Love the package design except for the scant load of the applicator.

Unfortunately, since the gloss makes my lips numb, will toss into the trash sooner rather than later.

Best lipgloss for colour and staying power

Good color and staying power. However, it dries out my lips a bit so I can not use it all the time.

Infallible 8hr Le gloss. I bought 125 BLOOM at Ulta for $9.99.

The end of the wand is weird -- sort of a bent foam leaf. It took 4 swipes for any noticeable color to appear on my lips. Then a few more to make them look a little glossy. Within minutes it was balling up on the edges and feeling gritty.

Going back to Ulta

Unfortunately, while loving the color (#320 Red Fatale), this is not working for me. As careful as I was in applying it and repeatedly so, it kept staining my front teeth so I looked like a vampire. ;-( Note i do not have veneers or any strange coatings on my teeth; I've also had orthodontia so my teeth are straight..no other "foundational product" on my lips either, so those aren't part of the equation.) At least for me, NOT infallible.

I love these lip glosses. They are the only ones with staying power on me. They can get a little sticky and hard to remove after a few hours but it's worth it for the staying power when I want it. The colors are beautiful and I really like the heart shaped applicator. Why oh WHY does L'Oreal always discontinue my favorite lip products. My favorite lipstick the Endless Lipcolor line went bye bye a couple of years ago too and I've been looking for a suitable replacement ever since- prestige brands, drugstore brands-- nothing comes close. Now my favorite lipgloss is going away too! Very sad. The good news is that I have a stash built up for the next couple of years as I have been able to find these on clearance at Target and Ulta.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss! It stays on for hours and make your lips look plump and juicy. It does feel sticky at times but it's worth it because of the way it makes my lips look! I use Suede, and the color is awesome!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG lipgloss!!! It's just the right medium pigment for me. It doesn't dry my lips out and actually plumps them a bit. I like the wand, it pulls out just the right amount. I am adding colors to my collection, but I especially like the reds. The staying power is great as well!!!! Oh and I avoid the colors with glitter. Too old for that!!! lol

I see in the previous reviews that there is some confusion between the regular Infallible Lip Gloss (which is the product listed here) and the Infallible Plumping Lip Gloss, which is a different product. I see the comment made in some of the reviews that this didn't plump as it was supposed to; I am not sure if the plumping formula actually plumps, as I have not tried that one yet, but this original formula is not advertised as being plumping. Anyhow, on to my review of this formula.

I love it! It is a stickier lip gloss, but not unpleasantly so, and I think the stickiness is what helps it last longer. After wearing it for a few hours, I notice that it is not as glossy as when first applied, but it still has a very nice sheen. I don't have any problems with it wearing off unevenly, which is so often a problem with longer wearing lip products. I was able to eat or drink with it on. I haven't gone a full 6 hours with it, but it lasts for several hours and still looks great. My lips never feel dry while wearing this, or after taking it off. It seems quite moisturizing. It has a good color payoff, not sheer. Love it, plan to buy it in more colors.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is not exactly a gloss but it feels great on. It's not too dry and it's not too goopy. It goes on fairly sheer and feels perfect. It's really a different type of gloss that I really like. I use it for a natural look. It lasts forever and it's not sticky, and when it comes off it doesn't make my lips feel chapped at all. It's in my purse all the time and I will repurchase.