L'Oreal Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.4

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Absolute crap. I'm a fan of the "Infallible" eye shadows (which really do last IMO) but this lip gloss (I bought 125-Bloom) was a disappointment. It didn't last 8 minutes let alone the 8 hours it claims. Not only did it wear off really fast but it became sticky feeling and balled up. Yuck. Unfortunately I did not keep the receipt so I'll likely give it to my six year old as the shade is light enough for her but all in all, a waste of money. The only plus is that I thought the shade was nice but you need to apply a few coats to actually see the color..yet even after applying so much it still wears off and leaves lips sticky and gritty feeling from it balling up. Boo!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this lipgloss does last longer than other glosses BUT this is the only gloss or lip product that dried out my lips to the max. i don't even have dry lips in the winter. i think there is something very nasty and plasticy in there. it looked really nice on though and had nice coverage. i also hate the applicator. hate! so this is a bust, i gave mine away

I was really happy with these glosses. I have them in the regular and the plumping, I didnt find too much plump with the plumping one but I did find nice long wear with this. I even did a 6hr experiment video review:

One of the worst lg coverage wise. I got Sangria and the color was not too bad but it looked so patchy even on well exfoliated lips.

Not sure what the applicator is supposed to accomplish but it is oddly shaped and makes it difficult to get the shape of your lips filled in accurately.

For eight bucks you should get a nice lip brush and not a weird floppy triangular foam thing.

Lasts about 2 hours.

Very *Fallible*, sadly.

Like this but the gloss wears off VERY quickly! Love the taste, and the colour! So far, so good! I have it in bloom and the plum colour! Not quite Scarlett Jo-H. but I think it makes me look lovely and fresh!

This is one of the more expensive drugstore glosses at about $8.99. I bought the Truffle color, which turned out to be a lovely berry-brown color on my lips.

The applicator is one of the best I've used: an easy-to-use triangular shape. I hope that catches on with other manufacturers.

Alas, the color and applicator were about all I like about the product. The first thing I noticed after opening the bottle was the scent. It's a strong medicinal smell, maybe mint or eucalyptus in there? I don't care for it at all, and it really lingers.

The color goes on beautifully, but with much less shine than I'd expected for something that's billed as lip "gloss." In fact, after about an hour, there is no shine left. The color is still there, but an gloss effect only lasts a few minutes. I have used plain lipstick that is less matte than this.

The texture on my lips is very unpleasant: sticky and tacky and waxy.

It's a shame, because the color is gorgeous: a rich brownish tone that's very flattering. I won't be buying the product again, though.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

I love these. I'm working my way through trying most of the colors...
Kudos to L'Oreal on a great product!

RAISIN - PERFECT plum color I've been looking high & low all over for. I've wasted so much $$ trying different shades of purple/grape/plum/mauve in search of the perfect plum for me. This one is it! The color in the tube it looks NOTHING like plum, so it's taken longer than it should have to discover this. The tube looks very frosty bronzey-brown - a color I dislike. But if you open the tube & look @ the base color which shows up on the wand, you'll see it's clearly purplish (good thing I was nosy enough to look).

I love that these lipglosses are sheerly pigmented yet can be layered for color buildup. I prefer sheers & that's how I wear my lipcolors ... the shimmery frost on this looks thick & intense in the tube but on the lips it's entirely subtle yet sparkling & complements the plum tone amazingly well. Now I'll buy backups of my new favorite lipgloss when I find it on sale!

I have most of the colors from the plumping line - they are all beautiful, especially Plumped Rose which is a gorgeous Spring pink, except Plumped Pink (which is a very pale pinky-beige) is too pasty & bland for my complexion. From the regular line I also have Fiery which is a gorgeous coppery pink-red (very sheer) & also the beautiful LE iridescent mauve The Color Of Hope.

L'Oreal's counterpart Lancome makes fabulous versions of this same product, called La Laque Fever, which I have serval colors of also, but these are insanely priced ($24.50). I get mine cheaper.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this lip gloss very much. The colors are very nice and glossy. I am very pleased with its lasting power. The gloss is also easy to put on, not too sticky nor too liquid.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have this in color 115 (which I think says Blush but it's so tiny I cannot be sure!) and I really like it. I wear it over color-stay type lipsticks from CG, Revlon and Maybelline. I have horribly pale lips so if gloss or regular lipstick wear off I always have one of these colorstay type lipsticks underneath for backup.

So I wear this over lighter and darker pink colorstay lipsticks and it's very pretty. It does last all day but the top layer will come off all over your coffee cup or whatever you eat. But the bottom layer will last through lunch and the rest of your daily beverages. It's pretty sticky and I don't really dig that (hair in lipstick/gloss was something I happily said goodbye to when I started wearing the colorstay-type lipsticks) but the color makes up for that.

I would definitely buy this again and I have purchased it in one other color. It is nice but not as nice as this color - same formulation and it smells heavenly when applied! (Both colors.) If you don't like smell, it does disappear quickly.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this long wearing gloss. I just bought the plumping style of Infallible and I love it. It tingles slightly and stays put well. It doesn't dry mouth lips out, it plumps them, the colors are great!