L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 30-35

3.7

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Sigh. Loved the packaging, loved the applicator, loved the color and feel... but it bleeds like a stuck pig. Lip liner required, at least for the mid-to-dark colors in the line. The longer I wore it, the more it bled, until I basically had kool-aid mouth.

Pretty color, iffy formula. Womp womp.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this gloss in Raisin, and it's an absolutely gorgeous color that doesn't change once it's on. It's natural yet saturated color and doesn't wash me out as many "natural" colors do. It doesn't last 8 hours as billed, but it does last at least three times as long as a normal gloss. Word to the wise - wipe the applicator against the top of the tube before applying or you'll get much too much product on your lips! I'd buy again simply because I love the color so much.

Yuk. Bought this as I liked the shade and the packaging. Smelt really plasticy and had a sweet taste. Sticky like you wouldn't believe, gloopy and thick - balled up on my lips and impossible to get rid of. Yes it lasts, but not in its original form! Hated it and would not repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in 506, or plumed mauve.

Pigmentation: 8/10
Lasting Power: 8/10
Applicator: 9/10
Smell: 3/10 Smells like nail polish. Yuck.
Texture: 4/10 Fells kinda like nail polish.
Moisturizing: 3/10
Plumping: 1/10 Does not plump at all.

Altogether, not my favorite. Has some very good aspects, but mostly not my cup of tea. Wish I did not buy two tubes. Pass.

My favorite lipgloss at the moment. I have three colors of this, and love them all. Staying power is GREAT for a lipgloss. It's on the sticky side, and tends to get more sticky as it "sets". But, of course, that's why it lasts so long. The colors are great, packaging is decent. No complaints.

There's not a lot of love out there for this gloss, but it is my absolute favorite! I don't like constantly reapplying lip color, and this one stays on for a couple of hours at least -- a miracle for me. I'm a lip licker/chewer/smacker when at work, which makes most lip colors fade like mad. This gloss not only stays on, it keeps me from doing too much licking/etc. The texture is very thick. When it starts to wear off, it leaves little sparkles (shimmer, not glitter) and some color behind, keeping my lips looking like they have *something* on them.

I am not a lip product person since things never last on me, but I've bought 4 of these already! The colors are sheer, which I don't love, but they are very pretty.

I bought this product in Sangria. I don't normally wear lip gloss because I hate having to constantly reapply it. When I saw the ad for this I thought I would give it a try.
I was actually quite impressed with it. It is very, very sheer so if you want color you may want to use a lip liner and put this over top. I put it on in the middle of the afternoon and even after eating bbq'd ribs for dinner it was still on that evening and I finally had to remove it with cold cream!
It is quite sticky on but so is regular lip gloss so that really doesn't bother me. I did not find it pilled up at all but I am always conscious of my lipstick or lip gloss when I am eating or drinking so I am very careful with it and didn't give it the opportunity to clump up on me. It did stay fairly glossy as well. It maybe went slightly matte after two or three hours but never truly lost its shine.
Overall, I would recommend this lip gloss. Its not the be all end all of lip glosses but it does generally stay put for hours at a time if you don't abuse it.

I haven't really been wearing anything on my lips but lip balm in the last few years (except for special occasions) because it was such a hassel to keep reapplying. I love lipglosses but they're either too sticky or they don't last longer than an hour so I stopped bothering until I found Infallible. Best lipgloss EVER! Once it sets, it's probably the least sticky lipgloss I've ever used (I've used MAC Lipglass, Lancome Juicy Tubes, Shiseido Lipgloss). It doesn't last 6 hours, but it lasts longer than any lipgloss I've ever used. I would say lasting power is an average of 3 hours for me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product, I am darker toned and I bought 715 the Raisin color and it not only looks great on me, it last forever. Like the rater before me, put it on let it set and it is on for 6 hours or more. I almost forgot I had it on, thinking after drinking coffee and a pepsi, my usual gloss is gone but not this one.

This gloss does have good staying power, but......it doesn't look like gloss after an hour or so. I have to face facts that no lip gloss will stay for long :-( not possible. This product did look good for about 1-2 hours, which I think is good, but then looks like leftover lipstick.