L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.6

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

The coral sands color is a nice nude color with neutral slight shimmer. I like the triangle shaped doe foot since it seems easier and more precise to apply. Does it last 8 hours? No I don't think any gloss does, but it does have a tacky feel to make it last a bit longer than normal. The major turn off for me is the nasty,plastic chemical scent and taste. It is so strong I can smell it even after application. I am not usually too sensitive about scents, but the scent is a major no for me so I would not repurchase. Although I love the color, the smell is bad enough to make me consider throwing it out.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Sigh. Loved the packaging, loved the applicator, loved the color and feel... but it bleeds like a stuck pig. Lip liner required, at least for the mid-to-dark colors in the line. The longer I wore it, the more it bled, until I basically had kool-aid mouth.

Pretty color, iffy formula. Womp womp.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Purchased in Dulce de Leche. It's a sparkly caramel color.
Lasts a decent amount of time considering it's a gloss.

The smell is god-awful. It smells medicinal. Like Vicks Vapo-rub. It also tingles a bit when on...like those stupid plumper glosses.

When it wears off, the glitter from the gloss gets all over.

It's an okay product; if it weren't for the smell I'd like it a lot more but the smell and taste? Bleccch. Pass.

I have this product in 3 different shades and I really adore the colors. Im in love with the shape of the applicator as it looks like a tear drop on the end perfect for application to the lips. The texture can be a bit sticky and bulk in the corners of the mouth so you have to limit the amount of product you apply. This claims to be an 8 hour wear but doesn't last any longer than a regular lipgloss would. It does not stain your lips and just doesn't last 8 hours that's for sure, maybe an hour at most which is average. Overall, its a very decent lipgloss and it comes in a lot of fun shades. I would purchase them again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The color Pretty Precious - a nude pinkish beige - is an exact dupe for MAC's Lip Gelee in Resort Life in shade. Resort Life was part of MAC's Lily Pulizer collection and was later released in the Venomous Villains collection with a picture of Disney's Dr. Facilier on the tube.

I like the texture of L'Oreal better than MAC. L'Oreal's gloss goes on a bit thick and then dries down. It by no means last 8 hours but because it dries down it lasts longer than most glosses. I regret buying the MAC gloss when this is a cheaper dupe that I actually like better.

It has pink and silver micro glitter in it and looks beautiful on top of many different lipsticks. It also looks great on it's on since it is pigmented enough to have it's on beigy pink color.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this gloss in Raisin, and it's an absolutely gorgeous color that doesn't change once it's on. It's natural yet saturated color and doesn't wash me out as many "natural" colors do. It doesn't last 8 hours as billed, but it does last at least three times as long as a normal gloss. Word to the wise - wipe the applicator against the top of the tube before applying or you'll get much too much product on your lips! I'd buy again simply because I love the color so much.

I really like these lip glosses. They are really pretty, last a good amount of time (not eight hours by any means) and the packaging looks nice. I would purchase again!

I'm not sure why everyone says it lasts as long as it states. Am I doing something wrong? I had it on for about two hours and had lunch and it had practically disappeared on my lips! Yes, it does last longer than other lip glosses but it doesn't live up to it's 6 - 8 hour claim. I felt a bit ripped off because I had expected it to last a bit longer and it didn't.

I do love the shades that I purchased but as far as long-wearing I'm not seeing it. I may actually return it to RiteAid as I still have my receipt. It's pretty pricy considering it doesn't last as long as they claim!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

one word: Bleh. I bought this a while back and applied once...then it sat in the bottom of my makeup bag, and it's still at the bottom of my makeup bag. I keep forgetting to throw it away. I didn't like the consistency of this gloss..and it dried my lips out. Tasted bad too. It was a waste of money.

Update 2/08/12:
I finally went through my makeup and threw out all the old MU and the things I didn't like, including that dreaded one mentioned above. From now on if I purchase something I don't like, I'm keeping the receipt and taking it back because I'm tired of wasteing my money on crap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have Infallible lip gloss in #825 Dulce de Leche, and it is fabulous. I LOVE the color, the formulation. For several months now, I've been experimenting with the L'Oreal Infallible lip product family, and have 5 of 8 colors in the plumping formula, which I do like. However, I find that the "regular" Infallible lip gloss (vs. plumping) is less sticky, however also less color-enduring. Regardless, I adore the regular Infallible formula more because it's just more comfortable to wear, and I love this color, a shimmery bronzy nude for everywhere wear. One big HINT I highly suggest for users complaining of clumping, gooping, caking: Try applying only 1 single coat of color, then gently smack lips together, not too much and let dry for about 4-5 min before drinking, etc. The applicator especially makes a single coat application successful, and I promise one coat will make the wear much more enjoyable and pretty :)

Popular Lip Glosses