L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.5

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The formula of this is kind of thick and tacky and honestly a little drying after a few hours of wearing it. The reason I rated this so highly is because of the color. I have this in a limited edition nude color that they discontinued (bastards!) and it is the most beautiful color on me. I gave this such a high rating because this has so many beautiful colors in the line overall though. If you're looking for a spectacular formula, this is not really for you. But if you're looking for beautiful colors and don't mind a so-so formula go for it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I don't know why I have never reviewed these, since I own like....10 or more of them. These are really excellent lipglosses. They have the best staying power combined with the nicest consistency you can find. Look, they are called infallible for a reason-they are meant to stay on. For the people complaining that they are too sticky....they are really not! They are stickier than lipbalms, sure. But, don't be afraid to try these because you are reading that they are sticky....it's not like your lips get glued together. Honestly, they feel quite smooth to me, and they stay on your lips for HOURS, very impressive. Not only does the color stay, but the sheen and moisture lasts, as well. Plus, most of them have a large, metallic cap which doubles as a mirror if you need help putting them on! The felt brushes are also very soft and there are a large variety of colors + plumping varieties. Just try them, they are awesome.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

so it doesnt contain mineral oil ?

I'm not sure which color I have because it has rubbed off but I believe it is the watermelon crush. This is one of my favorite lip glosses and I am not a lip gloss fan at all because i hate my hair blowing and sticking to it, whatever.

I really wish I can give you guys the name of the color I bought because when I put it on bare lips it gives it a bit of a pink shade but with lipstick it just makes it glossy. I've had this for about 4 months now and although I don't use it on a daily basis, it's worth the 8 dollars.

I bought this on sale at Ulta for like three dollars, not expecting to like it much. Jeez, was I wrong. I have this in Pink Topaz, and it is GORGEOUS. The color is beautiful, it's not too sticky, it lasts three times as long as any of my other glosses, and it smells great.
I'll definitely be picking up more.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Alright, I bought this because I wanted a long lasting lip gloss. Perfect product, right? Eh- not really. It stays on for a VERY long time, and I do like the different colors they offer. But why I wouldn't but this lip gloss again is because the way it feels on your lips is horrible to me. Its SO sticky and feels almost plastic-y! If you don't think that would bother you, then you should try this gloss. But if you're like me, sensitive to the way things actually feel, then I would not suggest this gloss. And i know some people are curios about this- it doesn't really smell like anything. So almost everything about the gloss is great, except the texture.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not a bad lip gloss, but not the greatest. Mine smells like a black forrest cake, literally. I love the packaging, the wand and also the smell, however the consistency is a bit too sticky for my liking. Not a bad lipgloss if you like more of a thick, sticky gloss, however I like mine to be a bit lighter than this. I would re-purchase again if I could find it cheap.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite daily lip gloss. Keep in mind I only use sticky lipglosses, because they are the only ones that last. This lasts 5-6 hours without reapplying and the colors are beautiful.

My favorite drugstore brand lipgloss!!! I've tried so many others throughout the years and have always came back to Infalllible. I love the sleek precision brush, and that the colors are beautifully iridescent and glamorous. It goes on so smooth, with great coverage, so you only need 1 or 2 coats and you'll look like you have amazingly beautifully painted lips. This product is a gloss/lipstick in one!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I just purchased this gloss in "Sangria" and like it so far. While it doesn't last the purported 8 hours, it does last a good four plus, in texture if not in tint. I like the colour a lot, it's natural looking and rich. The gloss sticks around for a very good amount of time as well. The applicator blush is a little flimsy and weirdly triangular shaped and fuzzy. I'm not a big fan. The smell is super-sweet as well - I personally like it, but I could see how others might not. It smells quite a bit like cotton candy. Overall though this is a good long lasting, very pretty gloss. Would repurchase in different colours.

Popular Lip Glosses