L'Oreal Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.5

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The formula of this is kind of thick and tacky and honestly a little drying after a few hours of wearing it. The reason I rated this so highly is because of the color. I have this in a limited edition nude color that they discontinued (bastards!) and it is the most beautiful color on me. I gave this such a high rating because this has so many beautiful colors in the line overall though. If you're looking for a spectacular formula, this is not really for you. But if you're looking for beautiful colors and don't mind a so-so formula go for it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I don't know why I have never reviewed these, since I own like....10 or more of them. These are really excellent lipglosses. They have the best staying power combined with the nicest consistency you can find. Look, they are called infallible for a reason-they are meant to stay on. For the people complaining that they are too sticky....they are really not! They are stickier than lipbalms, sure. But, don't be afraid to try these because you are reading that they are sticky....it's not like your lips get glued together. Honestly, they feel quite smooth to me, and they stay on your lips for HOURS, very impressive. Not only does the color stay, but the sheen and moisture lasts, as well. Plus, most of them have a large, metallic cap which doubles as a mirror if you need help putting them on! The felt brushes are also very soft and there are a large variety of colors + plumping varieties. Just try them, they are awesome.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

so it doesnt contain mineral oil ?

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Alright, I bought this because I wanted a long lasting lip gloss. Perfect product, right? Eh- not really. It stays on for a VERY long time, and I do like the different colors they offer. But why I wouldn't but this lip gloss again is because the way it feels on your lips is horrible to me. Its SO sticky and feels almost plastic-y! If you don't think that would bother you, then you should try this gloss. But if you're like me, sensitive to the way things actually feel, then I would not suggest this gloss. And i know some people are curios about this- it doesn't really smell like anything. So almost everything about the gloss is great, except the texture.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not a bad lip gloss, but not the greatest. Mine smells like a black forrest cake, literally. I love the packaging, the wand and also the smell, however the consistency is a bit too sticky for my liking. Not a bad lipgloss if you like more of a thick, sticky gloss, however I like mine to be a bit lighter than this. I would re-purchase again if I could find it cheap.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite daily lip gloss. Keep in mind I only use sticky lipglosses, because they are the only ones that last. This lasts 5-6 hours without reapplying and the colors are beautiful.

My favorite drugstore brand lipgloss!!! I've tried so many others throughout the years and have always came back to Infalllible. I love the sleek precision brush, and that the colors are beautifully iridescent and glamorous. It goes on so smooth, with great coverage, so you only need 1 or 2 coats and you'll look like you have amazingly beautifully painted lips. This product is a gloss/lipstick in one!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

One of the worst I've tried. Horrible consistency: heavy, sticky, doesn't fade evenly- it leaves sticky flakes that feel like plastic on the lips instead. Hated it.

I have this in suede. This is a super pretty nude-brown lip gloss (it's not the kind of nude gloss that gives you the 'ghostly' look, it's more light brown than nude) and I ABSOLUTELY love the smell of this gloss. I can't exactly put a name to what it smells like but it's sweet-vanilla-plus-strawberry-shortcake kind of smell. The pigmentation is not bad too, 2 layers bring out the colour brilliantly. The gloss does not last as long as it claims to but it definitely lasts longer than other glosses, like revlon's and rimmel's. My rating of 3 lippies for this is because I'm allergic to this, HORRORS. My lips are extraordinarily sensitive to lip products especially lip sticks (because of beeswax/lanolin etc), so I was hoping this, as a gloss, would not cause me to react as it should not contain beeswax/lanolin etc. The thing about it is that I took a gamble with this gloss - I usually check the ingredients list before purchasing any lip product but the ingredients list for this lip gloss is NOWHERE to be found - on the net, on the packaging, nowhere (I have a sudden flashback to this product called beau-line from the movie Catwoman and where this apparently 'wonder beauty product' is actually highly toxic but let's give loreal more benefit of the doubt hahah). I dislike the price too, I paid 11 Canadian dollars for this and I think it can be cheaper as a drugstore product. I will not repurchase because of my allergy but I aim to finish using the one I have because I absolutely love the colour. If I don't use this everyday and if I use this with intervals of several days I find that I'm fine (albeit having some itchy lips after using, the result of being vain).
So for all those who are allergic to many lip products, stay away from this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I quite love this lip gloss. I love the applicater as it does plump up my lips but i disagree with the lasting power. This certainly does not last 8 hours i had to reapply every 3 hours or so but it looks gorgeous on the lips. I have it in several colors since i like it so much and will definitely repurchase.