L'Oreal Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.3

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've heard lots of good reviews about this lipgloss, so the other day I finally picked one up in the shade 'Bloom'. It's a soft shimmery bubblegum pink, not too cool but not too warm. I think it would be flattering on pretty much anyone.
When I opened the tube, I noticed that the brush was really funny-looking. It's all heart-shaped with a little hole in the middle, and it's slanted. I find that it helps for smooth, quick, easy and even application, depositing just the right amount of gloss. The packaging is very nice, all sleek and slim, kind of hourglass-shaped with silver lettering.
I applied this at around 4:00 P.M. An hour later, most glosses would be partially, if not fully, faded. But nope! It looked exactly the same as before. I had dinner a while later, talking and drinking and eating, and the gloss was still perfectly fine. Just a tiny bit less glossy, but barely enough to be noticeable. I then went off to the movies, and all through the two-hour movie, it lasted. It was almost all faded by 7:30, a full 4 and a half hours after application. Um, wow. I've tried a lot of glosses, and none of them have lasted past the three-hour mark. This one takes me to 4 hours at least.
This lipgloss is a little sticky, but not so much that it bothers me. It's probably just to help with the lasting power.
Overall, definitely a keeper. I might try other shades, but Bloom is a perfect sheer wash of colour. Will most definitely repurchase!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Finally! A product that lives up to it's name- this lip gloss is truly infallible. At the price of super sticky lips. I bought this lip gloss at Shoppers Drug Mart for $13.49 CAN after one of my favourite beauty gurus mentioned this in a video of hers and had the same sticky complaint. The shade I got was 'Barely Nude' and it is very pigmented and a bit on the heavy side. I absolutely love the way that this lip gloss makes my lips look! The colour is just so flattering and makes my lips look full (they are already very, very full) and healthy. It also definitely does last 6 hours regardless of food or drink. I definitely do not like this lip gloss when I go the exchange a kiss or two with my boyfriend but otherwise I really, really like it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I only bought this product because I was trying to find a good red lipgloss for homecoming. I don't generally like lipsticks because they're kinda hard to apply perfectly so I opted for this. I also bought Sonia Kashuk's lipliner in "china" to use as a base underneath.
The wand for this is really interesting. I have never seen one like it. It glides the gloss on smooth and effortlessly. I do like it quite a bit. As for the lip plumping claims? I have no idea. My lips looked pretty normal afterwards to me haha. But then again I wasn't buying this for that purpose anyways.
One thing that I love about this lipgloss is the stain it leaves on your lips after it's faded. It's beautiful. For this reason, I'll apply the gloss, take a tissue, and dab it on my lips to achieve that desired effect. I'm not the type to walk out of the house wearing a red lip, so the red stain it leaves behind isn't too "out there" but still looks gorgeous and classy.
I do reccomend this, however I wouldn't buy it again just because I bought it for a special purpose.

I have this lip gloss in the shade Blush. First, let me start with the positive... the shade is absolutely stunning! If you are looking for a nice light pink gloss, i would recommend this. If you are buying this for the so called 6 hour staying power... your out of luck :(. I also like the unique applicator and the packaging is nice. You also get a fair amount of product for the amount you spend. Hope this review was fairly helpful :)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Well gosh is this a love-hate product. The color I got, 415 Sunset, is a gorgeous dusty mauvey coral. The vag-shaped applicator is excellent. It really helps to contour the lip shape better. And although it doesn't last through eating and drinking, technically speaking, this can indeed last six hours in my experience.

The bad news? Everything else! For one, I love how L'Oreal advertises the cap of the lip gloss as a mirror. Not very useful when you are applying the gloss while HOLDING the cap. The color of this gloss, while pretty and true in tone of the packaging, is not as bold or vivid as the tube suggests. This is a light coverage gloss. But all of that is forgivable. The worst part of this gloss is the texture. It's slimy, sticky, thick gloss. Equivalent to the feeling that you smothered your lips in molasses. And if that wasn't bad enough, from my memory this is the first gloss I've ever used that managed to dry out my lips to the point of chapping them. L'Oreal's claim of this gloss having a hydrating formula is a total joke...this stuff eats through lip balm and has no moisturizing properties whatsoever! It makes the gloss last, but I wouldn't really want something with this texture and feeling to last, and thus this simply isn't the product for me.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I hate lip glosses; they're sticky, drying, and usually have horrible pigmentation. But I stopped by at CVS for the 75% off sale and thought about giving this lip gloss a try. I have never been so happy with a longshot.

The wand is different- in a good way; it beats the squeezy tubes. The wand end is flat with a little hole in the middle. The applicator allows you to get the right amount of product in one application. The tiny tip is great for getting the corners. I currently only purchased Rebel Red. I was contemplating whether or not to get the plumping ones since I already have full lips but I love the feel. The pigmentation is magnificent and the texture is smooth but still a little too sticky for my taste. There is some fine shimmer but it's not too overbearing and it's tolerable. The gloss is buildable and the price is reasonable.

On my lips, after eating, talking, and drinking, stayed on for 8 hours even though it only claims to stay on for 6 hours. So main point: the lasting power is incredible.

I will be repurchasing! The prices range between $4.50 - $9.50 depending where you get them. There is a significant amount of colors to choose from, mostly plums and pinks- including the plumping collection.

Enjoy!(:

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this lipgloss in Coral Sands, Rose Bouquet and Suede. I love all 3 colors I have. The one I use the most is suede which is a pretty natural, nude color with shimmer. I've been really into nude lips lately and these goes perfect with my revlon soft nude lipstick. I also dont like alot of shimmer, and these have a hint of shimmer. which i love. I hate sticky lipglosses but these are the perfect amount of stickiness if that makes sense. The mirror that is on it comes in handy but you cant use it while you put it on, just after to touch it up. Like everyone else has said it doesnt last 6 hours. And it does not plump my lips, which is a good thing because my lips are already real big. I would buy again.

It's just an okay lip gloss. It doesn't quiet last the 6 hours that are advertised but does last longer than normal lipgloss. It does lose shine over time. The bottle and the brush are really cute and the little "mirror" on the lid is actually kinda useful. One big big prolem is that it does dry your lips out and looks terrible if your lips are already dry.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a cute lip gloss. I love the flavor/scent and while it's sticky it's not as sticky as other drugstore lip glosses I've tried. However, it definitely does not last 6 hours and it's really not much in the way of a lip plumper (minimal difference but still that pleasant tingle). The wand is also fantastic- the shape really helps to apply the color to the bow of your lip. I have two and I absolutely love the shades. Still a decent lip gloss.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Gloss in 405- Coral Sands. I must say, I was suprised! The color was very flattering, and upon first application, I was utterly delighted with it's texture and look. I used this with a little but of Carmex underneath, as I do prior to applying any other lip products. It stayed beautiful until about an hour later, and I noticed only the color (no shine or gloss) was left behind. So I was dissappointed that the six hours that L'Oreal promised it to last was not fufilled, I did not mind applying it again. It did become a hassle to keep applying, and applying, and applying, but if worn with a moisturising lip balm underneath, it did not chap or dry out my lips. This product is something I would lable "decent", and I will repurchase until I find a better lip product.

So, I hope this was helpful. Stay beautiful! :)