Bourjois Little Round Pot - Noir Emeraude 07

4.5

Others have described this eyeshadow really well, but although it doesn't look like it in the pan, it's more matte than you'd expect. Definitely needs primer and doesn't blend that well. I keep it solely for use as an eyeliner.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I wet the brush for a more intense colour. Absolutely beautiful and amazing for a green smoky eye.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is beauuuutiful; if you go light on the aplication it comes off as a sort of emerald, to going almost black if you apply more that one layer of colour. It looks amazing with a metallic eyeliner and falsh lashes for a night out.

Love this colour, goes on very very dark jade, definitely not black but very dark. Gorgeous! I blend it out round the upper edge and darken it in towards the lashes, I use it wet as an eyeliner and it lasts all day and all night. No creasing, fading or smudging. It's fabulous and I have just bought three before they disappear completely!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this eyeshadow. It's great wet for sharp, dark lines or dry for a smokey look. I use this instead of a liquid eyeliner as it's much longer lasting and isn't as harsh as some liquid liners either.
This colour is lovely as it has just that hint of emerald green and has a nice shimmer in the light. Comes with a nice little sponge brush (I no longer use it but is handy if you're on the go as it fits in the pot nicely) and there's also a mirror in the lid of the pot which is nice if you have it in your handbag and want to do touch-ups.
Would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a long lasting eyeshadow for a day look or a heavier night look, these pots are so versatile they can be used for any occasion. 5/5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Beautiful blackened emerald color. At first I tried to apply it all over the lid and looked harsh against my pale skin, so I hadn't used it for months.
...And then I came across these reviews and decided to give it one more chance. So I used it wet with an angled brush to line the upper lid.
Conclusion: amazing, unique and longlasting. A staple for me now.

This is an amazing product. I am obsessed with everything black and emerald and this is a gorgeous hunter green color. I love that a little goes a long way and you don't have to smudge it out. I love to use it heavy for a great smoky eye. Try this with MAC greensmoke over the top for a gorgeous look for hazel eyes. I would buy this again if I could find it.

An intense lemming for a green eyeshadow prompted me to pick this guy up. I had it in my possession for weeks before I finally had the balls to apply some.

I'll tell you this: a little goes a long way. I load an eyeshadow brush with this and sprayed water on the brush head. I applied and blended it to my lids and saw sexy deep green intensity. It is eye drama in a little compact! I wore the shadow to work and it lasted through the day (I used MAC Shadestick Beige-ing as a primer.).

This shadow is beautiful and I recommend it for anyone, even if you have green eyes.

I personally love it. If I want a daytime look, I just dab a little on the V corner. If I want a club look I wet my brush and apply it. It has a fantastic shimmery dark green nuance.

What I really like with this eyeshadow is the colour in itself. As its name suggests, it's a gorgeous shimmery emerald colour that gets even prettier on the lid if you apply it wet. Actually the eyeshadow is more meant to be applied as a liner because it can look really harsch if you wear it just like that (especially on my pale skin), but it would be perfect for a night out! The only things I disliked are the staying power: even with a primer the colour is much less intense by the end of the day and also the texture of the shadow that doesn't blend very well.

I really liked this product but I actually don't think I'll repurchase it. This everyshadow is pricey for a drugstore product and next time I guess I'll try to find a MAC or Nars equivalent.