CHANEL Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

CHANEL Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.5

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have this in Translucent Claire. It has an apricot-color look to it, which adds a touch of warmth to pale skin, but without turning orange or looking heavy. Very light and finely-milled powder. Love the packaging...it dispenses a good amount of powder. Some powders gush out of their containers, or you shake it upside down and 2 grains come out. Not this one. Just the right amount. I think you can find other powders that are just as nice and not as steeply priced, but I still think I'd buy it again. I'm just crazy enough.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this powder. Such fine particles, no caking, gives a healthy glow and very slight shimmer. Hate the price, but it's worth it.

on 5/29/2003 1:26:00 PM

This is my HG of loose powders. I have it in 50 Peche which was a surprising shade for my pale-olive skintone. It has tiny little reflective particles that give my face a glow. Comes in a huge 30g container that will last for a very long time. I threw out the powder puff & use it with my large powder brush. Great for controlling those oily areas, but doesn't flake on my dryer areas.

VERY NICE!!!

on 5/1/2003 8:17:00 AM

The best thing about this powder is the clean, convienient packaging. The screen deposits just the right ammount of powder on the puff and never spills, even if I carry it around. Very neat.

The powder itself is very finely milled and doesn't look chalky. It goes on easily and blends extremely well. You also get a lot of the product for the price.

Having said all that, it seems to be a little too absorbent for me, it soaks up all the moisture and oils. But hey, that's what a loose powder is supposed to do...

on 3/12/2003 12:21:00 PM

Very impressive powder! I've been searching for another loose powder and since I like Chanel products (glosses, lipsticks, mascaras, etc..) thought I would investigate. I have several loose powders already - Laura Mercier, Giorgio Armani (#0 and #1) and find that although sheer and easy to apply - that they can look chalky/dry on the face. Chanel's loose powder is awesome. Very finely milled, and applies beautifully and looks natural. It provides a nice, lasting matte finish but doesn't look at all cakey. I use in the morning and don't have to touch up until mid day (use Giorgio Armani sheer compact powder for touch ups). Really a great powder!!!!