Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.5

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

I would highly recommend this powder. I’d rebuy it “if/when” I can afford to. I’ve tried MAC prep + prime, Laura Mercier, bare minerals, et al & DS options like NYC & my old HG coty airspun. They ain’t got nothin on chanel!. Chanel is A#1!! The pouf is awesome I’ve never seen a better one. And 30G is a heartily generous amount of powder. This takes the fuss & muss out of loose powder. Not travel friendly exactly but better than 98% I mean what loose powder is? At least the cap screws on securely. This is back in the high life again! This helps w oily skin. I wear translucent 2 and I am NC20/25 in MAC I’m normally Clair 20 in chanel other products but I had a hunch maybe I should go w Clair 30 I was right on that 1. Gorgeous matte not flat powder #winning ——- Grade A

This is a great setting powder. It keeps my make up lasting all day. If you have dry skin, it will make it more noticeable - occasionally this happens to me, but it goes away if I have exfoliated!
The finish is soft and matte. The puffer does drop a bit of powder, but if you're careful it shouldn't be an issue.
This product lasts me ages, so considering that it is worth the price! I recommend it!

on 5/2/2018 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Great setting powder. I do not look cakey with this powder, even when I end up over doing it. It is so finely milled and never ends up looking too obvious. I use it with my real techniques powder brush all over the face. I have used the puff it came with, and that did leave a beautiful finish as well, but it just takes longer to use than my brush in the mornings. I am very satisfied with this powder and will definitely repurchase, which is saying a lot because I am always trying new products! Also, don’t be put off too much by the initial price. I have had my powder for almost 6 months now and I am not even halfway through with almost daily use.

on 5/1/2018 11:24:00 PM

I have this in clair as I have really fair skin and it sets my makeup beautifully, mattifying without looking cakey just perfect. It is very finely milled and after applying with the puff and brushing the excess with a large powder brush the effect is lovely. I use thish alongside the vitalumiere foundation and my skin looks perfect but natural a great loose powder, which also lasts the entire day.

on 4/3/2018 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Lovely finishing touch! It lasts all day and makes skin looking flawless.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product
This is one product that I don't think I can ever be without. It creates the most beautiful, subtle, bronzed, glowing look that I can wear every day - no matter how tan or pale I may be. And a HUGE plus for me is that even though I have oily skin and this is a cream product, it doesn't make me more oily and it does not slide around once I've applied it.

on 1/23/2018 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The packaging is absolutely huge so it's good value for your money.
Love itt!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing finishing powder by Chanel! Does not break me out and gives me this wonderful glow but no sparkle. I don't use the puff included but rather a sponge puff and brush. Great packaging. Looks so pretty on my vanity.

on 1/6/2018 1:21:00 AM

Love this product except the price is really expensive. My shade is 20 clair It sets my makeup look smooth and sets my makeup easier. I have 2 powder for my HG products, the other one is laura mercier. actually I dont know the different of those product. Haha But two of them really look nice on my face.

This is my HG powder since it doesn't make my face old nor it accentuates textures in my skin. I hate to admit that I already have one as a back-up just in case Chanel discontinues this powder.

A lot of people would say "what's the hype about this powder" " I can always name a cheaper brand that can essentially do the same". Unfortunately, I have tried them all i.e. Laura Mercier Loose Translucent, Coty Airspun, MAC setting powder, RCMA No Color Powder, NARS Light Reflecting Powder, Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder, CoverFX Perfect Setting powder and this list goes on and I am still coming back to my Chanel.

You know why, because it works for me. If you can find something that works for you. Great! If not, try this one out and see if you would like it.

For reference:

I have an NC 20-25 skin tone and I am using 20 Clair which is a perfect match.

Also, this is the only loose powder that works for every single foundation I own :)