Lancome Vinefit SPF 15

No Image

3.3

on 2/9/2003 10:11:00 AM

I was looking for something moisturizing with SPF for everyday use and this is just that. It comes in fluid and cream form. I have the fluid. The package is in pump form and it doesn't dry to form a little 'plug' in the tip like some products do. I usually use this after my moisturizer since I'm quite dry during the winter, though I could probably just use this on its own if I had to. It gives you a matte kind of feel rather than a moist/oily/slippery feel. It can also be used as a base for makeup, it says. It is supposed to have grape polyphenols or something like that which is supposed to be and antioxidant. I'm not sure if this is true. But this feels nice and light, and smells pleasant - like grapes - too.

on 1/13/2003 2:52:00 AM

This moisturiser is very basic and although it does nothing spectacular for me, I like it for the SPF and that it is light and sinks into the skin. It's not greasy and there's no oily feeling which I detest in moisturisers. However, I probably would not repurchase as this is my 2nd bottle and I would like to try something else.

I love to frest slightly grape smell of this product. I also like that it gives enough moisture, but is thin enough not to make my skin feel oiled up. But my skin does not feel much different from using other products. I think the price $55cdn is too much for a product that is good, but not GREAT. My Clean & Clear acne moisturizer at $7 made more of a difference.

Gee, I can't understand all the terrible reviews for this! This is my favorite face lotion, hands down. The SPF has gotten rid of alot of my freckles, and the lotion itself is light, has a fresh scent, and can be used (in my case) all over my face, especially in my dry spots. I used this lotion for two weeks because I had received a sample of it and almost all my acne disappeared! I've since bought two bottles of this and intend on buying more.

on 12/29/2002 4:53:00 PM

I do like the scent & how it has helped with my dry patches, but it is rather filmy and it tends to sit on your skin. (Not the best under foundation.) Like other users, I tend to use this only at night. This is not a product I would repurchase, considering the price.

on 12/25/2002 3:42:00 PM

I originally purchased this because I have a fancy for grape scented things. The Vinefit does indeed smell grape-ish, but, in a perfumed, cloying way that sticks around for an unfortunately long time. If the scent alone were the problem, I might bear with it, but, the product itself leaves alot to be desired. Makes my skin look super slick and I tend to break out when I use it. Like another reviewer mentioned, I too found another purpose for this lotion as a handcreme. Sadly, it doesn't even perform well as that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is such a good moisturizer i love this!it really moisturizes my dry patches.

on 12/16/2002 11:48:00 PM

Love the smell and feel of this lotion. I use it at night since its a little heavy to wear under makeup. Does a great job without feeling greasy or oily.

............................................................................................................................................
I ended up using it on my hands because it has spf 15. I am so sorry this product ever came out.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This stuff totally broke me out! I liked it at first--the cosistency is great and it goes on without feeling greasy. I really wish it hadn't broken me out because it is the first moisturizer that I have tried that isn't greasy, has an SPF, and feels comfortable. Maybe I'm allergic to the grape extracts or something--which dissappoints me because I heard it has anti-aging properties. But I'm not allergic to grapes...who knows.