Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

No Image

3.3

on 10/18/2003 9:58:00 AM

It is not suitable for me. It is too oil to use in hot days. What is the worst, my face became blotchy after using it some days.

I like this product because it smells great and has SPF, but it had little effect on my skin. Didn't really change the condition much. Vinefit didn't make it worse, but it didn't make it any better at the same time. Also the slight tint made me look somewhat washed out.

on 9/25/2003 7:01:00 PM

my face broke out from this. maybe just me...too thick and not very breathable

on 9/20/2003 11:28:00 PM

I have been using this moisturizer for a week or so- it comes in a convenient pump bottle that dispenses just the right amount onto finergtips. I like the fact that it's quite sanitary- no dipping fingers into a jar. The scent is very nice, albeit strong. It did however fade quickly. The texture is light and creamy, and blends into skin effortlessly. I did not notice any 'balling' like others noted, in fact, this seems to soak into skin completely. I have sensitive combo skin, and I have had no rashes (which I am prone to) and no breakouts (which I am also prone to). Overall, I'm very happy with this. The spf is perfect for me- I certainly don't need any more on my face (I live in Vancouver, Canada). The only thing I would change is the intensity of the scent. Other than that, this seems to be the ultimate moisturizer for daytime use. If it continues to not cause breakouts, I will keep repurchasing without a doubt.

Great moisturizer. Fairly light texture, good for sensitive skin. Scent is very nice, not overpowering. Includes 15+ sunscreen, which is fairly long lasting. Has never caused any breakouts. Noticeably improves the skins texture.

on 8/22/2003 9:58:00 AM

I'm liking this! It's non-greasy and smells divine. not too rich as a cream, just nice for my combination skin. I use it in conjunction with the Vinefit Water, Hydra Zen and Hydra Zen Nuit, they are all luscious.
This moisturiser has SPF15 that I use this product during winter when the sun is not as hot as it is during summer (I wear at least spf30 in summer). No white cast!
If you're looking for a moisturiser and sunscreen 2 in 1 product to be used in the morning, get this!!!A bit pricey though, the cream version is au$59 for 50ml, wouldn't lasts for long.
continued >>

on 7/13/2003 7:21:00 AM

I got a small sample of the cream version as a GWP and absolutely hate this. I'm quite sensitive to product smells and this was really overpowering and cloying(smells nothing like grapes too). And my combi skin felt really uncomfortable after I applied this. It just sat on my skin and felt so greasy I had to wash it off. I dislike the smell so much I'm just going to toss this in the trash rather than try to use it as a hand/body lotion.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a beautiful product! It really is....wonderful texture and scent is very light...(no rose scent in this one!)UVA/UVB protection & a spf of 15., plus the benefits of the grapeseed in the product is wonderful.. which is so hydrating! comes in a lotion(in a pump !) or cream(in a jar) formula! I LOVE IT! One of my staples!!

on 6/1/2003 11:43:00 PM

first off, i used a sample tube, so i can't really speculate on the price or packaging quality. but after using this for a week, i'm kind of annoyed with this stuff.

second, it's only spf15, so it means i need to use another sunscreen either over or under this (tx summer sun is brutal). this comes out in a light fluffy cream, but it sure is hard to apply evenly, and it never seems to sink in or dry all the way. worst of all, it's nowhere near moisturizing enough for the areas that really need it (cheeks & neck).

i tried using it by itself and on my cheeks on top of a chemical sunscreen. in both cases, it never seemed to dry down completely.

i wouldn't buy this, and i probably won't continue testing it. it gave me small acne, but just about everything does, so that's no longer a deciding factor. it has a clean floral smell, and i really wanted to like this. i'm still scratching my head as to why it never worked properly. continued >>

on 5/31/2003 10:54:00 PM

I love this!! I just bought it today and used it and wow. It feels great! SMELLS wonderful, and leaves my skin oh-so-soft. I went to the counter at Lancome and expected to buy Impactive when the lady introduced me to vinefit. Glad I bought this! Pricey $29.95 for 1.0 oz but you only need like a dime size amount and it covers your whole face and absorbs very quickly! I have combo skin and this works perfect. It doesnt irritate my sensitive skin either. Go Lancome!