Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

No Image

3.3

on 4/18/2004 9:49:00 PM

I have been using this almost continuously since it came out. My HG of moisturizers. The scent to me is very mild and the ingredients nonirritating. I love the texture of it and it is the best base for my foundation. Better than LaMer in appearance and ease of application. A little bit pricey but I can't find a drugstore brand that compares to this. I am 45 years old, normal skin. It is not an oily cream either so I would recommend to younger users.

on 4/11/2004 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I do find that lancome goes a little NUTS with their fragrance additives :( Not a good thing for people with sensitive skin. This creme, however, has a pleasant (ever so slightly overpowering!) smell going for it. I have many problems with this creme. I would say i have combo skin, but i generally look for a creme that would take care of my dry spots (esp. cheek). This creme NEVER feels like it absorbs... which is awful for me because i almost always wear make up. I can rub and rub, and the creme will always look like it's the same pinky-colour on my face! So now, i resort to using this at home..what a waste of spf! I don't recommend this product, nor will i buy it again :) To each their own though rite? :)

It's O.K. It's got some great ingredients I like...geared more toward women who don't have wrinkles yet. I have used it for a year and my skin is nice, nothing spectacular though. It is really nice under makeup, but I don't think it lasts all day. I would rather have a higher SPF and a more durable moisturizer. In all, until the miracle knocks on my door, I still use this and use SPF makeup over it.

on 3/12/2004 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually like this cream. It leaves a semi-matte finish. Also, it smells like grapes!!! Overall, a good basic daytime moisturizer.

on 1/16/2004 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I liked the smell of this lotion, and I liked the lotion itself for about two days... Then it made my face break out in big hives (even though I usually don't have sensitive skin). I would not buy this product again.

on 12/15/2003 5:21:00 AM

I am wearing this under the Lancome Photogenic Ultra Naturale and it feels great and smells great. It gives me a soft, smooth glow and makes my foundation glide on with ease.

I have bought the full size version which will last me for quite a while but I may decide to change when it's running out.

on 12/13/2003 10:54:00 PM

i like the way this smells, but umm, this didn't do much for me. after i finish my current jar, i will not be buying again. it feels good while going on, but five minutes later my skin feels dry. sigh.

on 12/13/2003 6:29:00 PM

I received a GWP-size bottle of this product in a swap, and, i'm glad i tried it this way first. As with other SPF moisturizers, i can't use this one at all. Five minutes after applying this, i had to wash it off. My skin felt dry, irritated, tight, and red. I have had the same reaction to just about everything else that contains SPF, so i know it was that. Also, i didnt like the scent - it reminded me of a mens' cologne, which surprised me because i love the soft, feminine scents of most Lancome products. Thumbs down for Vinefit SPF :( Not for me.

on 10/29/2003 3:08:00 AM

I really wanted to like this. It has a really pleasant scent and an spf but as with most Lancome skincare the alcohol or some other ingredient irritated my skin. I broke out and had to discontinue using it. I tried several times to use it again and each time I broke out. Too bad :( I have sensitive combination skin.

on 10/27/2003 1:57:00 PM

This is a staple moisturizer for me. The fluid is lightweight and sinks in very quickly, without being greasy. The container has a great pump that doesn't clog up. I like that it has an SPF, although I usually use a 35 SPF on top of it in the summer. It's pretty pricey though, but it usually lasts me for quite a while.