L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

on 2/26/2016 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The WORST mascara I have ever used! I have never known of a mascara to 'uncurl' my lashes but this one does: It made my lashes straight and flat after I had curled them!
The brush is so long and thin that it bends every time you try and put it back in the bottle making a mess everywhere. Threw it in the bin!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this mascara! I always strive for super long lashes that almost touch my eyebrows and with lots of volume. This mascara gives me just that. The length is ridiculous! The formula is super wet though. So I always have to make sure that I have the brush the right way because it doesn't have the bristles all around it. If that makes any sense. Other than that amazing mascara!

on 2/12/2016 12:34:00 AM

This my mascara has been my only go to for about a year now and I don't feel the need to try a new one. I've tried mascara from MAC, YSL, Clinique, and every other drugstore brand you can think of and I feel that this one beats them all. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. It doesn't clump my lashes, doesn't flake, and it's perfect when I wear fake eyelashes. It's also great for the price I pay which is about $8 depending on where I buy it.

Before I first bought this product I was using mascaras in the £5.99 price bracket. I first picked it up because it was under a special offer and I had heard a lot of people raving about this mascara.

At first the brush baffled me, I was under the impression that a bigger brush = bigger lashes, I was wrong. The first use was not the best, the brush being so small allows you to get quite a lot of the actual mascara onto your lashes and at first it was a bit tricky to distribute it evenly across my eye, I would end up with a blob in one area but after about the third use I was used to applying it and loved the effect.

It really prevents your eyelashes clumping an separates them perfectly. The small brush allows you to get right to the base of your lashes preventing that horrid pale gap which can be really noticeable if you wear black eyeliner. It is especially good for the lower lashes as I always found these would be more noticeably clumpy!

This mascara is also so good for layering due to the great separation of lashes the brush gives which gives your eyes a really defined, dramatic look. So if it doesn't feel right at first, keep trying with it and it will soon become a firm favourite!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was at the DS looking for a new mascara and as I walked past the l'oreal section looking for my voluminous carbon black mascara I saw the telescopic and remembered all the craze over this mascara. So I picked it up and gave it a try the next day. My initial thoughts like most people, is that the brush is very small. However, I personally like smaller, thinner brushes. I curled my lashes and then applied the mascara. I noticed immediately the formula was very wet and made my curl fall out instantly. I kept applying the mascara like I usually do and then I began noticing these tiny little clumps close to the roots of my lashes. I thought maybe using a different mascara would help take them away but that just made it worse so I combed through my lashes with a small lash comb. That helped a little but it did take a while. After, I recurled my lashes and that's when I fell in love. Up close next to a mirror my lashes looked okay but from far away they looked very voluminous and LONG. I have very thin short lashes but this mascara made them look fantastic. No smudging, slight flaking but I can look past it bexcuse of the way my lashes looked. I would say give it a try if you see it! I'd buy this one over the regular carbon black mascara any day!!

on 2/5/2016 2:49:00 PM

I love this mascara!! My holy grail mascara. I love how it lengthens my lashes and how voluminous it makes them. I love the formula not so thick and it doesn't clump them. I wear several coats of mascara and it makes them look so full. I have a tutorial using this mascara

on 2/5/2016 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The best mascara everrr ❤️

on 1/31/2016 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I didn't realize how much I loved this mascara until I started trying other ones.

This one lengthens and separates my already somewhat thick lashes without clumping or giving me spider lashes, which I hate. My lashes don't feel crunchy, sticky, or brittle. Once it dries, it doesn't smudge and give me raccoon eyes. It won't smear if I accidentally rub my eyes and won't give me those weird black "eye boogers" (ew).

This isn't great for curl, but I don't really mind. It's still literally the only mascara I wear because (a) it works, and (b) it doesn't screw with my eyes, as a contact wearer.

on 1/27/2016 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hands down one of the best mascara's I've ever used....have tried a lot of different ones including high end and drugstore. The wand is very skinny and small but gives amazing length and definition. Great product for sure!

on 1/27/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wasn't sure how I was going to like the brush but I ended up really loving it. The color is a great deep black and it doesn't bleed after all day wear. Definitely would repurchase and add to the rotation.