73%
package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/23/2015

Yuk! Gloppy with useless comblike wand that clumps my lashes!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

EyesBlack

1.0

Dec/23/2015

I feel like I'm definitely one of the few people who did not like this mascara! I had very high hopes for it after reading and watching a lot of reviews of this mascara and how so many people swear by it. It was $7.99 at Target, which to me is a little pricier than most mascaras that I use! And I was super disappointed by it. I have long lashes that aren't that curly or voluminous, so …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

fromLiza65

Dec/16/2015

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I had a very easy time with application and applying multiple coats quickly. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking. I have some thickness but needed length. It delivered beautifully. I've used tons of other mascara's, and ones that were 4 times the price of this one. I've been using this one for about a year and a huge plus is the price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

Dec/16/2015

It's kinda clumpy at first because it's so wet but you can easily fix it with another old brush. I just got done crying and my eyelashes still look good!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesGray

2.0

Dec/14/2015

I usually love and only use L'Oreal mascaras but this one was such a disaster. My HG ones are voluminous carbon black and miss manga. I wanted to try this because all my friends love it and the reviews seemed good but I honestly hated hated hated this mascara!!! First time I tried it, my eyelashes look so sad and pathetic I had to top it off with another mascara. Not sure if it's …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Nov/27/2015

It took me a while to find this mascara. I bought the voluminous one by mistake at one point but returned it without using it because this was the one I wanted. First, the wand is very strange. I can't really call it a brush because it isn't one. It's rubber and overly flexible so I have to be careful with it, and it applies A LOT of product. My lashes wind up so clumpy that I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (975 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

frommiud31

Nov/24/2015

This is my absolute holy grail mascara. I've been using it for years and will never ever switch! Naturally I have long and thick lashes, and this does wonders to them. I like my mascara to be a little bit clumpy, and I think that might be why I love this product so much. It might not be a good option for those who like to apply one coat and go, but it is my absolute favorite thing ever.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

1.0
fromerin09

Nov/05/2015

This mascara has two pros: it's very black, and it's inexpensive, aside from that it's pretty much garbage. The length it adds is minimal, it will not hold a curl, and it both smudges AND flakes at the same time. I've probably worn this mascara 20 times or so and every time I end up with stick-straight lashes and black smudges and flakes around my eyes. Will not repurchase.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair

EyesHazel

Oct/08/2015

It's worth trying! Nice and dark, does not flake or clump. I find the wand to be good because I have sparse lashes and those giant wands just don't get in there for me. This wand is slightly flexible and thinner. Honestly, it's smooth enough I don't need to comb through with a spoolie after application!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Oct/06/2015

Nice mascara overall. Does lengthen but not much volume. Also it did not hold my curl and that's really important for me. Does not smudge and it's really dark which I like. It's not bad but there are better ones out there.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan