L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

3.8

on 4/15/2012 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My mom bought this mascara a while ago, and I just got around to using it. I hate it. Sure, it gives you great length and the packaging is adorable, but it clumps like nobody's business. Every time I use it, I have to wait a good five minutes for it to dry so I can waste another five minutes running an eyelash comb through my lashes. All in all, I would never recommend this mascara to anybody. Even my enemies.

on 12/27/2017 6:02:00 PM

This is the best mascara I used for my lashes. The only downside is that it takes long to dry. It takes some practice but with given 2 mins I have in the morning to apply it, it creates quite a wow effect. My lashes require definition, they are not particularly long or thick but this mascara turns them into decent looking eyelashes. Except Lancôme Fatale which has been withdrawn from the market, it’s the only one that gives me a satisfactory result in no time.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Holy grail mascara. I love the brush. It never gets clumpy. It's my go to for years now

on 6/11/2017 8:23:00 AM

This is one of my favorite mascaras! Along with maybelline lash sensational. The telescopic formula, like others have been saying, is wet. I personally like my mascara to be wet over dry. Dry formulas make my lashes fall out. Telescopic does not! It also has a slim brush that makes it easy for really getting at the root of your lashes and getting your bottom lashes as well. I've never has it flake or smudge on me; it lasts all day and holds curl.

on 1/27/2016 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hands down one of the best mascara's I've ever used....have tried a lot of different ones including high end and drugstore. The wand is very skinny and small but gives amazing length and definition. Great product for sure!

on 12/30/2014 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I like this mascara a lot. It is a thick formula, but the comb type brush helps to separate the lashes. This mascara is quite dramatic and I would not recommend it to beginners or anyone who isn't "good" at applying mascara. The brush takes a little bit of getting used to, but it pays off once you have the hang of it! This mascara is good for both volume and length. The color is very black and it doesn't smudge under my eyes. I take this off with coconut oil no problem.

on 11/8/2014 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My HG Mascara!! I LOVE. The key: curl the lashes, apply one coat- let dry slightly, add a second coat-let dry slightly, and continue to layer until your lashes look perfect to you. I used this mascara in high school & I still love and use it today! I like how you can apply one coat for a natural look, or layer for intense, dramatic lashes. It is very wet formula when first opened, but with daily use it dries a little making it somewhat easier to apply. Telescopic really does lengthen, deeply darken, and volumize your lashes! Buy it!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Yay! I buy and try so many mascaras. I like YSL faux cils, but $30 is a little steep for mascara. For me Lancôme is so so, meh to Chanel, Dior hasn't impressed me much (although the Dior primer is AWESOME!) I've like L'oreal voluminous, Benefit they're real, and my list goes on for nice mascara but i still continue my search for THE one. This mascara, however, has beaten them all out and I'm so excited! Great price! Love the formula. No smudges. Non-irritating. Long lasting. Jet black lashes - defined, lengthened, some volume, and not spidery on me! Easy easy easy to remove, which I like! Highly recommend.

on 4/11/2009 8:29:00 AM

I love this product, i only apply 2 coats and everyone has to ask me are those your real eyelashes, this mascara makes my eyes look soo pretty, i have gotten over 100 complimants when i wear it, the problem i think people have with this mascara is that they don't know how to apply this one, i brush out my eyelashes slowly and then wait for a few seconds and do it over for a second coat, the first couple of wears it does not look that great i will admit, BUT DON"T GIVE UP ON THIS MASCCARA OF YET TRY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN< YOU WILL SEE THE CONSISTENCY GETS AWSOME!!! i would never replace this with another,

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this because it was highly reviewed but I found myself just never using it. It has a tiny wand and is a hassle to put the mascara on with this. And it sticks your lashes together instead of volumizing them. Not a fan.