L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

3.8

Currently my favorite mascara. Makes lashes longer AND thicker and does not go anywhere throughout the day. Really the only con is sometimes it is a little difficult to remove, but it's a price I'll gladly pay for how great and long it makes my lashes look.

BEST MASCARA EVER! I use it over L'Oreal lash extension mascara. Made a noticeable difference, Have not found a better mascara.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is amazing! It definitely gives me both volume and length at the same time without any clumps, and it holds the curl so well (Last the whole day). I don't even have to use eyelash curler at all! No smudge and easy to take off with warm water. Best of all, it's very buildable. You can wear one layer to be natural or to build up for a dramatic faux look. Favorite mascara so far.The only cons is the price in Australia is ridiculous..26 AUD..almost the same as department store product..Only would buy it if I can find a cheap source.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's not perfect, but it's pretty good. And I LOVE how dark it is.
This mascara, if used correctly, can really open up your eyes with that "fanned out starry look". You just HAVE to be careful with the brush, because it does have pretty thick bristles, which wouldn't be a problem, if they were a little closer together. If the brush were more dense, I'm positive the "goopy" problem you can get with this product would go away. So I take away a lippie for the slightly flawed brush design. However, I've found that if you come from an upward angle, rather than horizontally as you would with traditional mascara, you can get more control and better results.

on 7/19/2010 11:17:00 AM

This is one of my favorite mascara of all time ! My lashes are pale and medium length, and it lengthens them very well. It doesn't add much volume, though. If you want longer lashes, I think that this mascara is a good choice for you.

I have to say this is a really really good mascara. It's very different from all the others I've tried, but in a good way.
It does not clump at all, and I love the slim applicator, very very easy to use and it's very effective in getting the product on.
It lengthens a LOT, and it makes every lash seperately gorgeous instead of sticking together.

However, my lashes are very straight, this weighs my lashes down, even after I curl them, it makes all the work useless. And I really do not like curling my lashes after mascara.

Now I use this for my bottom lash and it's looking good!

I really wish they can have a waterproof version, because this truly is an excellent mascara!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is meh. I don't like the brush, it's difficult to handle and apply with. I think there are better mascaras out there. No need to settle for average.

I've been using this for years, the Carbon black is the glossiest black, really makes a difference. My eyelashes look longer, defined, and glossy. The only problem is it flakes and at the end of a night waitressing I have slight raccoon eyes. I've tried other drugstore brands, but none have given me the same results of defined drama. I love the look of this, but I am searching for something with a similar effect minus the flaking.

I had high expectations for this mascara, everybody was raving about it...but I don't really like it...sadly, I really wanted to love it but it's not working for me. I have really long lashes, maybe that's the reason this mascara simply doesn't work. It clumps like crazy and although it isn't waterproof it's so hard to getoff at night. Won't repuchase this one again. My brother got me the cover girl lashblast when he was in new york, so I'm excited to try this one out, since we can't buy it here in germany.
xoxo

This is my new favorite mascra! I adore this! My lashes have never looked longer, and more dramatic in my life! Amazing mascra!