L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

3.8

on 12/26/2017 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Mascara is highly subjective depending on your particular needs and lash style.

I find that the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara is very effective for my bottom lashes. The sleek wand and bristle design evenly coat all my thin and sparse bottom lashes without clumping them together or missing sections. I continue to repurchase and use this mascara because I can always count on it to effortlessly give my finicky bottom lashes the definition I need. However, I don't find that it does much for my top lashes besides adding a bit of color to them. For that reason I use it to blend my top lashes when wearing falsies, and reach for different options when I need more volume and length.

on 9/3/2016 2:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I thought the tiny wand on this mascara would be perfect for my bottom lashes, but it smudges a lot on me. It works well for the top lashes and it's not at all clumpy, so I'm definitely happy with it. It's good for lengthening but not the best for volume. It's definitely a good mascara but I have cheaper ones that work better for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've used the Telescopic in rotations with Voluminous for about a year now (repurchased both 1x) and personally I like this one better. I have rather short, despite not-so-sparse lashes, so I could benefit from the lengthening effect of this mascara. It doesn't clump or dry too fast on me. I wear mascara on daily basis, not too heavy (1-2 coats only) and this one stays perfectly even when I sweat or walk in the rain.
I wouldn't suggest to rub your eyes when you have Telescopic on, as it would easily transfer to surrounding area and leave you with raccoon-like eyes. The stain is pretty easy to remove with oil-based remover, though.

It was love ever since I purchased it a few days ago.

on 1/31/2016 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I didn't realize how much I loved this mascara until I started trying other ones.

This one lengthens and separates my already somewhat thick lashes without clumping or giving me spider lashes, which I hate. My lashes don't feel crunchy, sticky, or brittle. Once it dries, it doesn't smudge and give me raccoon eyes. It won't smear if I accidentally rub my eyes and won't give me those weird black "eye boogers" (ew).

This isn't great for curl, but I don't really mind. It's still literally the only mascara I wear because (a) it works, and (b) it doesn't screw with my eyes, as a contact wearer.

on 12/23/2015 5:45:00 PM

Yuk! Gloppy with useless comblike wand that clumps my lashes!

on 10/6/2015 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Nice mascara overall. Does lengthen but not much volume. Also it did not hold my curl and that's really important for me. Does not smudge and it's really dark which I like. It's not bad but there are better ones out there.

on 5/19/2015 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just love this mascara it is cheap it is the blackest mascara I had ever use

on 7/3/2014 2:43:00 AM

This was my daily mascara for a long time. It's clean looking but dramatic and easy to apply for daily wear. Definitely makes your eyelashes POP and be very defined without making them look spidery. Noticeable increase in length and good volume as well. Very build-able although after a certain amount you will not gain anymore length. Easy to remove as well.

All in all, one of my favorite mascaras.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

If you want great length and curl then this is the mascara for you. I was impressed by the great curl it holds, but it does nothing for volume and separation of lashes.

I'm a mascara junkie, like I've experimented with over 10 different mascaras these past 3 months and this mascara actually makes me look like i have less lashes! Yes, it lengthens and holds a great curl, but it makes my lashes look less invisible as they stick together and form long spidery lashes. Also i hate the wand, it bends and bounces around so easily i kept smudging and i couldn't get the wand back into the tube easily to apply a 2nd coat. Not sure if i would buy it again. Wish the wand was ridged and the teeth on the brush were different so i could separate my lashes more.