L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black

Filtered by skin type : Combination
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black

on 9/3/2016 2:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I thought the tiny wand on this mascara would be perfect for my bottom lashes, but it smudges a lot on me. It works well for the top lashes and it's not at all clumpy, so I'm definitely happy with it. It's good for lengthening but not the best for volume. It's definitely a good mascara but I have cheaper ones that work better for me.

It was love ever since I purchased it a few days ago.

This is my HG mascara. I feel like I've tried every drugstore brand (even some department store brands) but keep coming back to this one. Love, Love, Love. No gripes. I seem to go through it pretty fast, but I wear it daily. Its easily build able for multiple coats, doesn't sting, flake or clump. I add a drop of young living cedar wood and lavender essential oil to make my lashes grow every time I wear it. Just love it!!

I've been using this mascara for a few years now, and it's honestly one of the best mascaras I've ever purchased. I won't even try anything else because of how dedicated I am to this. My eyelashes are naturally pretty long and curly, but it definitely holds the curl and when applied correctly, doesn't weigh the lashes down. The wand is pretty skinny, but it makes it convenient to apply to both the top and bottom lashes. The only negative thing I'd have to say about this mascara is that it dries out pretty easily, but that also depends on how often it's used/pumped/etc. Everyone always asks me what mascara I use or if my eyelashes are real and I always recommend this to them!

on 2/12/2016 12:34:00 AM

This my mascara has been my only go to for about a year now and I don't feel the need to try a new one. I've tried mascara from MAC, YSL, Clinique, and every other drugstore brand you can think of and I feel that this one beats them all. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. It doesn't clump my lashes, doesn't flake, and it's perfect when I wear fake eyelashes. It's also great for the price I pay which is about $8 depending on where I buy it.

Before I first bought this product I was using mascaras in the £5.99 price bracket. I first picked it up because it was under a special offer and I had heard a lot of people raving about this mascara.

At first the brush baffled me, I was under the impression that a bigger brush = bigger lashes, I was wrong. The first use was not the best, the brush being so small allows you to get quite a lot of the actual mascara onto your lashes and at first it was a bit tricky to distribute it evenly across my eye, I would end up with a blob in one area but after about the third use I was used to applying it and loved the effect.

It really prevents your eyelashes clumping an separates them perfectly. The small brush allows you to get right to the base of your lashes preventing that horrid pale gap which can be really noticeable if you wear black eyeliner. It is especially good for the lower lashes as I always found these would be more noticeably clumpy!

This mascara is also so good for layering due to the great separation of lashes the brush gives which gives your eyes a really defined, dramatic look. So if it doesn't feel right at first, keep trying with it and it will soon become a firm favourite!

on 2/5/2016 2:49:00 PM

I love this mascara!! My holy grail mascara. I love how it lengthens my lashes and how voluminous it makes them. I love the formula not so thick and it doesn't clump them. I wear several coats of mascara and it makes them look so full. I have a tutorial using this mascara

I really love the formula, but not the wand. The formula is amazing, it doesn't flake, and after 2 months of use, it's still wet. It also washes off really well with just water.

The wand gives me spider lashes, and there is always too much product on it, which is hard to scrape back into the tube because the wand is bendy.

To get the best out of it, I apply it to both my upper lashes, then immediately comb it out with my old mascara wand (classic spoolie). This separates my lashes and takes off some of the extra product, then I do the same to my lower. The outcome is thick, separated, and fully coated lashes. Looks like falsies :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have been wearing makeup for almost 40 years (yikes!) and this is THE best drug store mascara I have. I LOVE it, and have been using it for about a year now. It does a great job of lengthening my lashes and separating them. The brush is thin enough to reach corners and hard to apply spots. It does not smudge or flake at all. I also do not have a problem with it clumping.
I have a lot of lashes and don't need much volume, just need length. If your looking for volume this does add a little, but is mainly a lengthening product that does what it it says.
I have a list I keep of all products I have tried, and how well they have worked. Out of the 52 mascaras I have tried, this one ranks in the top 3. And best of all, it is affordable! This works better than many mascaras I have tried that cost 3 times as much.
For anyone looking for length in a mascara I would highly recommend this.

on 12/23/2015 5:45:00 PM

Yuk! Gloppy with useless comblike wand that clumps my lashes!