L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

OMG I LOVE THIS
ive been using it for a while now
and its lengthens and sperates SO WELL FOR ME
srsly its my favourite mascara every and if you put on a second coat it makes it thicker, (well for me it does) kinda and it looks SO good my lashes are clearly defined and longer, defrinately longer
the brush really helps
i am in love with this product!:):):)
p/s ive been using it for more than 3 months and i STILL love it, wouldnt trade it for anything, so glad i found it:D

on 6/7/2010 2:20:00 PM

I fell in love with this mascara the first second I used it. Definitely separates and lengthens. Doesn't give too much volume but for an everyday mascara, this will do. It does give a good voluminous look. Nothing like Hypnose but hey I love it. I've always been skeptical of drug store mascara's since the one's I've tried in the past totally disappointed me. This is definitely worth the money. Instead of paying $25 dollars for my Lancome definicils, I'll stick to L'Oreal Telescopic.

By the way, the packaging is super cute. The tube looks like a telescope. I love it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

right now this is my mascara of choice. i am continuously on the hunt for the PERFECT mascara. as far as perfection, this isnt it but its pretty good for the price. ive used dior black out and dior show as well as benefit bad gal and lancome' etc. for the price, i think this outperforms the more expensive mascaras. i think it could do more lengthening since thats what its for, and the volume really isnt there unless i layer it 3+ times. i usually save that for going out. i do have to say though since using the loreal lash serum with this mascara i have seen a dramatic length difference over the past 2 weeks that i am quite enjoying.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

favorite drug store mascara! the small rubber-like wand may take some getting used to if you're only used to standard brushes, but you will love the results!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i didn't like this product at all. i bought it
hoping it would it give me long pretty lashes. but
i ended up getting clumpyyy lashes. would
definitely not recommend.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

As of now, this is one of my go-to mascaras. It gives great length, some volume and hold my curl all day. My only complaint is that it makes my lashes a bit hard. Also, I don't care for the packaging, I feel like I may break it if I'm too rough on it!

on 2/24/2009 6:19:00 PM

I hate how it makes it look like I less lashes. Its really waxy and the formula is weird but I guess its OK. Not a fan one bit.I like putting it on my lower lashes but thats it.

on 1/30/2009 11:24:00 PM

Actual mascara was good, brush was one of those plastic ones, applied the product pretty well, lashes did extend quite a bit. The downside for me was when the wand broke in half and got mascara all over the front of my blouse and now I pretty much can't use the product anymore because the wand is broken. Wand handle too thin and breakable! Be careful near your eyes (and new blouse!)

on 1/29/2009 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Am happily surprised. I have sparse, skimpy, 53 year old eyelashes but this mascara, along with a heated eyelash curler, makes my lashes look great! What a weird wand! I have to blot most of the product off of the wand before I apply or I would have the worst clumps, but you do what you have to do! Really great product - and I've tried them all. The last mascara I bought was $34! - Lancome Oscillation - which works great - but this is just as good, if not better. (I've heard Lancome and L'Oreal are the same company). Great product. Will definitely buy it again.

on 1/27/2009 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

im on my second tube of this stuff, i love it. i have quite short lashes, and this makes them sooo much longer & thicker with NO clumps, really noticeable dramatic lashes with just one coat. although when u first use it u might not like it straight away, theres a tecnique to it which once you get right you'll fall in love with this mascara just like i have! (wouldnt recommend it if you're the type of person who has to rush when doing makeup)