L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

I really liked this mascara because it lengthened my lashes and it didnt clump up and separated my lashes nicely. It didnt do much for giving volume. So if your looking for thick lashes i would choose another mascara

on 5/8/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The brush is strange and needs some getting used to. If you go over a spot, lashes tend to clump. One coat should do it because lashes pop. This lasts altho can speck a bit. So on the fence. Been using for almost 2 weeks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

love this works great leanghtens my lashes combs through them nicley a bit pricey but when its on I get a false eyelash look amazing and money well spent

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best length mascara its one of my favorites you should put a volumizing mascara with it i use The colossal maybelline its goes well with a length mascara

on 4/13/2011 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is at the higher end of the DS cosmetics continuum. Pricier, but worth it in my opinion and really unique among mascaras.

The packaging is really fun and creative but still looks appropriate on an adult's vanity table.

The comb is a nice addition and works well with the formula, which is quite thin. I personally don't need a thickening mascara, so this is perfect. It gives me dark, pure black fan like lashes.

on 2/26/2011 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

A very worthy mascara which actually shows visible results - I haven't had much luck with mascara in the past but this one works for me.

on 2/14/2011 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very decent lengthening mascara, not so much for volume. Doesn't smudge or clump. Doesn't have a huge caterpillar brush like LashBlast. It has a thin, long brush so it's very easy to reach every lash. If you coat the lashes with this, then follow up with a different mascara for volume, you'll get dramatic results.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I ADORE this mascara! I use it on top of Bare Minerals Buxom Mascara, since it separates my super long lashes AMAZINGLY. But anyway, this mascara it the blackest mascara I've ever used and is not the least bit clumpy and never ever smudges! I've never had a bad experience with this, it's amazing!

I would 100% recommend this mascara!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a decent mascara, but I find it makes my lashes stick together a lot of the time, because the formula is so wet. Other than that - it gives me nice length and definition, and the colour is a nice true black which makes my eyes pop. It doesn't provide much volume or anything. I wouldn't repurchase.

This is the absolute best mascara I have ever tried!! I've been searching for a mascara that makes my lashes look long and even a bit fakey and this is it! The brush is very thin and it coats every lash. All I do is give it a little wiggle and they curl, thicken, and get super long! I love when I put on mascara and look up and I can feel my lashes touch my brow bone! lol Just be careful....it tends to be wet for a few mins and will smudge if you blink too hard. Overall this is mascara is wonderful!