L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Yay! I buy and try so many mascaras. I like YSL faux cils, but $30 is a little steep for mascara. For me LancĂ´me is so so, meh to Chanel, Dior hasn't impressed me much (although the Dior primer is AWESOME!) I've like L'oreal voluminous, Benefit they're real, and my list goes on for nice mascara but i still continue my search for THE one. This mascara, however, has beaten them all out and I'm so excited! Great price! Love the formula. No smudges. Non-irritating. Long lasting. Jet black lashes - defined, lengthened, some volume, and not spidery on me! Easy easy easy to remove, which I like! Highly recommend.

This was pretty clumpy which really bugged me. It really does emphasize your long lashes. This was really flakey for me which was a problem I couldn't deal with as well.

The brush is definitely different but I didn't mind it the slightest bit. I will not be using again because of the unstoppable flaking.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love everything about this! It is really black, which I love in a mascara, it really does lengthen very, very significantly, and it separates very well. I did notice that it is not ideal for using to touch up throughout the day, or if you didn't properly remove the previous day's mascara, then you will see really bad clumping. Since lashes stay dark and long all day, I found it much more effective to just give them a quick curl with an eyelash curler to get back their shape, since that is all that changes. I have worn this for 18 straight on several occasions and it keeps the colour and length all day!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara!! Mind you I have very long naturally curled lashes so many masalas I try always work but this one is a dream for lengthening and separating! I usually pair it up with L'oreal Telescopic in the Gold tube and that one gives it more volume and your lashes just look fantastic. I have reccomended this product to all my friends and they all love it just as much as I do so it is defenitely reccomended in my books. It can be a bit pricey... I usually pay about $10 for it but to me it's 100% worth it because most drugstore mascara I buy don't give me the effect that this one does!

on 3/16/2013 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my fave mascara I have used and I have tried a lot!! I went out and bought this mascara after watching Carlibel55 rave about it on her youtube channel. I don't normally spend $26 on a mascara but I wanted something good! Love it!!!! I didn't realize how long my lashes could get until I used this. For day to day a coat or two gives length but is still not ott but for nights out lashings of it looks amazing!! You just have to be patient in maneuvering the little teeth and at first the mascara may seem runny but give it a week and it seems to settle a little but give it time it is absolutely worth it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nope. It's a wet gooey mess that makes my lashes stick together. It doesn't hold a curl and I get no volume.

on 1/28/2013 3:54:00 PM

This product is really good for lengthening and defining. It separates your lashes really well and the best part of it is is that it doesn't clump whatsoever because of its unique small bristled brush. However, it doesn't give a lot of volume, so if you want a voluminous and lengthened mascara look, I recommend putting this on after you put a voluminizing mascara on. The price is pretty cheap and the packaging is unique as well - the brush coats each one of your lashes.

Overall a good buy! Will be repurchasing for sure.

on 1/20/2013 4:13:00 PM

This is my favourite budget mascara! It's cheap and the brush is fantastic making the lashes long with a lot of volume. I LOVE IT! I'm never buying another mascara ever again.

on 1/7/2013 11:25:00 PM

this is probably one of the best drugstore mascaras.. it holds a curl (this is huge when it comes to non-waterproof mascaras), defines, separates, and adds a bit of length to my lashes. my lashes also appear more full because the short bristles allow mascara to be applied to every lash, including the short puny ones. because of how well this mascara defines and separate every lash while holding a curl, my eyes really open up and my lashes look a bit doll-like. it doesn't smudge, flake, or disappear throughout the day and is easy to remove. my only gripe with it is that it's one of the more expensive drugstore mascaras.
tip: this mascara is really wet when first opened and easily overcoats the lashes on the first handful of applications, but if you give it a week or 2 to dry out, the formula becomes more easily workable. i don't even need a lash comb to achieve the look i want after the initial week or so. continued >>

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have short and straight lashes, therefore I usually like to combine a voluminous mascara & lengthening mascara together. I had fell in love with Maybelline's Pulse Perfection for a lengthening mascara because it dries somewhat fast and stays curled, however that was discontinued. I saw the many great reviews of the Telescopic carbon black and decided to try and it did not let me down! This is my first time using this type of wand and I love it. It grabs a great amount of product out of the tube, I find that if you apply it lightly over your lashes many times, thats the best effect. After this product dries, then I'll curl it, and then add a voluminous mascar (L'oreal Million Lashes mascara - part of the voluminous brand) and it works really great. One thing may be lacking is the curling power altogether because there is so many layers, what I do is I blow dry the end of my eyelash curler and with care I brush the lashes up so it kind of heats up and stays that way, then wait for eyelash curler to cool down, and curl lashes one more time. Lastly I then use the telescopic again on the bottom eyelashes and this is by far the best bottom lash mascara ever!! It makes it so long and dolly and since the wand is so small, it is great for applying the bottom lashes! Just make sure you apply small layers by layers instead of all at once, because that will end up getting on your eye.