L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

on 10/6/2015 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Nice mascara overall. Does lengthen but not much volume. Also it did not hold my curl and that's really important for me. Does not smudge and it's really dark which I like. It's not bad but there are better ones out there.

on 10/5/2015 6:23:00 PM

I found this mascara to be just okay. Pretty disappointing considering I've really liked every other L'Oreal mascara I've tried (Voluminous, Voluminous Million Lashes Excess, Double Extend, Voluminous Manga). I was excited to try this after reading all the positive reviews on here. For starters, I don't like the wand at all. I don't think I've ever liked a small wand. This mascara also didn't give me any volume or much length. My lashes look separated but still sort of clumped together..kinda hard to explain. I also find that it feels kinda tacky all day, like it never completely dries.

on 5/19/2015 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just love this mascara it is cheap it is the blackest mascara I had ever use

Ladies!!! If you're on the hunt for a good mascara that can go from natural to bold, this is it! It can sometimes get sort of clumpy during the first uses, but I seriously don't mind. For me, this is an absolute must have in my collection and I always need a back up with me!!! Does not flake, does not smudge, perfect! If you want to eliminate the little clumps, just go over with a defining mascara like the covergirl clump crusher or the l'Oréal voluminous million lashes. if length is your priority, try this!

on 8/3/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm in love with this mascara like seriously it gives you loads of length and makes your lashes suppppper dark what can I say it's amazing :) pair it up with the voluminous carbon black and you will have the perfect lashes:) but I have to say the formula is wet and it takes a long time to dry but that's not really a problem for me :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love false looking lashes, but I hate applying falsies. I do layer different mascaras on top of each other to achieve that look though. I have bought this before, except, not in Carbon Black. I loved the mascara itself, but I also love to try new products after I run out (or even before) because, well, I have a shopping problem. So anyway...

There was multiple versions of the "L'Oreal Telescopic" mascara. I couldn't choose one. But, I finally decided on the carbon black, because I absolutely adore all L'Oreal mascaras in carbon black. From time to time, Rite Aid will have a 40% L'Oreal cosmetics, which is when I picked up this mascara and the Miss Manga mascara.

So, when I don't layer the mascara, it gives a beautiful length to my normal lashes. Not that I need the length, because I already have longer lashes anyway, but it gives them a little oomph. When I layer this mascara, I start off with L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black, this mascara second, Miss Manga third, and Rimmel Volume Accelerator to top it off as my final, and last mascara. It looks as if I'm wearing falsies, but I'm not. Best part, this mascara can be used as a bottom lash mascara as well. These mascaras that I use, never flake, or smudge or get clumpy.. They have a perfect formulation and work well with other mascaras, or by itself.

I will definitely be re purchasing!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara that I've ever tried, even compared to some high end ones from Urban Decay and Bare Minerals. While it's not super voluminizing, it is amazing in terms of lengthening, defining, and holding a curl, which is what I want in a mascara. I highly recommend it.

on 10/18/2013 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The formula is decent, there isn't much of a fuss when taking it off at night & it holds a curl pretty well. The mascara is for length, but I didn't really find that it have my lashes much length, I've had mascara that are for volumizing that have given me more length! Overall it's an average mascara

I LOVE this mascara. It's the best I've ever used. It makes my lashes so long and thick (with 3 coats), and separated. I have people ask me regularly if I'm wearing falsies. The brush is perfect for separating. I've tried mascaras of all kinds - $5-$50, and this is by far the best I've ever found, and I go back to it every time.

on 8/18/2013 3:15:00 PM

i didnt like this mascara at all i found it very sticky and didnt do anything for my Eyelashes would never buy it again.