L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

3.8

on 2/19/2015 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

So the reason I gave this a 4 and not a 5 is for one reason only, because I honestly love this mascara. The reason why is because this mascara is only good for making your eyelashes look extremely long, not for making them fuller. Although I believe that no one should buy a mascara that costs more than this because this mascara is great, I just wish I could find a mascara that would make my eyelashes look full as well. I've tried covergirl and maybelline, but those just didn't do anything for my lashes. This is the best mascara I have yet to find and I recommend this to anyone, but I will keep looking for a mascara that will make my eyelashes look less like spider legs and more like eyelashes :P

on 12/30/2014 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I like this mascara a lot. It is a thick formula, but the comb type brush helps to separate the lashes. This mascara is quite dramatic and I would not recommend it to beginners or anyone who isn't "good" at applying mascara. The brush takes a little bit of getting used to, but it pays off once you have the hang of it! This mascara is good for both volume and length. The color is very black and it doesn't smudge under my eyes. I take this off with coconut oil no problem.

on 11/8/2014 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My HG Mascara!! I LOVE. The key: curl the lashes, apply one coat- let dry slightly, add a second coat-let dry slightly, and continue to layer until your lashes look perfect to you. I used this mascara in high school & I still love and use it today! I like how you can apply one coat for a natural look, or layer for intense, dramatic lashes. It is very wet formula when first opened, but with daily use it dries a little making it somewhat easier to apply. Telescopic really does lengthen, deeply darken, and volumize your lashes! Buy it!!

Ladies!!! If you're on the hunt for a good mascara that can go from natural to bold, this is it! It can sometimes get sort of clumpy during the first uses, but I seriously don't mind. For me, this is an absolute must have in my collection and I always need a back up with me!!! Does not flake, does not smudge, perfect! If you want to eliminate the little clumps, just go over with a defining mascara like the covergirl clump crusher or the l'Orťal voluminous million lashes. if length is your priority, try this!

Amazing. My new HG mascara. I like very dramatic mascara that gives me long, full, black lashes. Sadly I was born with blonde, straight, invisible lashes. Without mascara you can't tell I have any. My old HG was the red lash stiletto, which no one ever tried so it was discontinued. I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen with this mascara. I'd cry! This stuff makes my eyelashes look fake in the best kind of way. They're also not crispy, flaky, or smudgey. I just bought it and I've already been complimented twice on my eyelashes! I will never buy anything else as long as they keep making this! In the picture, my right eye (left side of the pic) is the Telescopic Carbon Black, my left is Great Lash Tiny Little Lashes. Huge difference!

Full Size Image

Wow! This stuff is good stuff. I've been searching for a drugstore mascara for what feels like years. I'm on my second tube of this and it has really impressed me. The packaging is fantastic; it is slim and inoffensive (I'm looking at you, Maybelline!)... the formula is lovely. It adds length and fullness yet never clumps. The best part is that it doesn't smudge, even after a long day, which is an issue for me, yet amazingly it washes off with a little warm water between the fingertips. Hello vixen eyes for half the price! xx

on 4/8/2014 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

One of my favorite mascaras, including high end. Very black, very glossy. Nice and moist without being too wet. Gives great separation while not sacrificing any volume. Long, thick, defined lashes. A friend of mine even remarked "Your eyelashes look great!" while I was wearing this, and I have loads of mascaras.

on 4/5/2014 9:23:00 PM

This would have to be one of the only drugstore mascaras that I can tolerate using. Normally I donít try drugstore mascaras (because of MANY previous disappointments), but I heard good reviews about this on YouTube. The price is great, I think it was about $12.99 in Canada and often it will go on buy one get one free. I usually look for more of a lengthening effect in mascara; Iím less concerned about volume. This mascara gave very good length, and moderate volume. The problem I have with Telescopic is that I find it can look spidery in a hurry. I use a lash comb to separate my lashes, but sometimes it is difficult to achieve that pretty, separated look I am going for. The brush is a plastic comb-like brush, which I quite liked; it didnít hurt my inner eyelids as so many plastic brushes do. The name is also spot-on, it is extremely pigmented and VERY black! I would repurchase this if I was on a tight budget and couldnít afford department store mascara, but as of now I wonít be recommending it to anyone.

on 12/26/2013 9:24:00 PM

So black! This does exactly what I love. Length, length, length! Not clumpy at all. Pretty wet formula, but that actually is good because it gives you plenty of time to work through your eyelashes and lengthen them to your satisfaction. Separates like a dream and thickens just enough to not make things difficult

I LOVE this mascara. It's the best I've ever used. It makes my lashes so long and thick (with 3 coats), and separated. I have people ask me regularly if I'm wearing falsies. The brush is perfect for separating. I've tried mascaras of all kinds - $5-$50, and this is by far the best I've ever found, and I go back to it every time.