Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

No Image

4.1

on 6/17/2004 5:59:00 PM

It's a pretty good product, but not moisturizing enough. My trick is to add a little baby oil to it and then mix it up. It's more moisturizing and makes you smell good too.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was too watered down to do anything for my dry hands and feet. My skin would still crack open five minutes after applying this. I won't buy this again.

on 4/22/2004 11:32:00 AM

I just use this on my face and it gives my cheeks a healthy dewy look. I buy the travel size for 79 cents and it lasts a long time for me since you only need a little. *Tip: rub a little into the palms of your hands then smooth over hair. No more fly-aways!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Scenerio: Mom used to lather a massive pile of greasy goop (Nivea or Ponds) on my 2 younger brothers and me. All 3 of us HATED IT. But once we found Lubriderm it became everyones hG. I normally get the Fragrance Free for Normal to Dry skin. Theres a bottle of Lubriderm in everyone's bedroom. My brothers and I DIG it.

This penetrates into the skin within seconds. It does not leave a greasy film of residue. Helped my skin get rid of "milia" on my arms. Maintains my body nice and hydrated. I feel for a drugstore brand this is expensive. I believe I get my bottle with the pump for $12. This is truly a HG item. I use this everyday and after every shower. My skin has never looked better. *update* Still HG! We all still love Lubriderm in the blue lettering.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love Lubriderm. It is the only moisturizing product that I have found that is not runny. The best thing about it is it doesn't have a scent which competes with my perfume. The moisturizing lasts all day without being greasy.

on 2/23/2004 12:41:00 PM

This has given my skin new life!! Within three days I could see a significant difference

on 1/27/2004 3:37:00 PM

I was a fan of this lotion fifteen years ago and stopped using it as I prefer the more effective moisturizing of Curel and Keri lotions for my body. They also started taking the original scent out and changed it, which I don't like, to me, scent is important in a lotion. I also feel that this is way too runny to do an effective job on elbows and other hard to moisturize areas. I'm sticking to Keri.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I thought it was moisturizing but not like Cocoa Butter lotion. I'll stick to Cocoa Butter!!!

on 9/28/2003 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

My tattooist recommended I buy this for my aftercare. I didn't think it did much for my tattoo at all. I decided to try it on my legs and hands and again, didn't think it did much at all. I won't buy this again.

I bought extra dry skin. Works good on my daughter, w/no AHA's I hate AHA's they don't work whoever said they helped is crazy! Works pretty good...as for next day prevention or healing? Don't know yet.