Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

No Image

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

light but amazingly moisturizing. the smell is kind of bland and i prefer the sea kelp extract but you can't go wrong with this. its completely non-greasy but long lasting as well

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I haven't used this body lotion in quite a while, but I remember absolutley loving it. It made my skin feel very soft, silky smooth, and just plain nice. I have extremely dry skin on my body (combo on my face) and finding just a regular fragrance-free, unscented body lotion that takes care of the flakes and dry areas without being heavy, oily, or greasy is a chore. I'll try this one again and update if I need to. I reccomend it.

on 3/19/2007 4:42:00 PM

I'm using this lotion for a years. I use it everywhere, tried even on my face when I was out of my face moisturizer and it did a job.
It leaves my skin soft and very smooth. It absorbs very fast and doesn't leave any residue on the surface of my skin.
The only reason I give rating 4 is that I'd prefer more natural ingredients.
Recommend.

on 4/2/2006 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am not impressed with the ingredients- I truly wish there was a nice natural list of them, being such a fan of Whole Foods. Yet I admit this is one of the best moisturizers I have tried- for the price. It seems it's either Lubriderm, or about 15x more for the true HG Jurlique hand/body.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a big bottle of this and i use it a lot. Great everyday lotion, but not quite moisturizing enough for really dry spots. Pretty good quality overall though. And the price is pretty good for the quantity you get.

this is like the onli lotion that works for me LUBRIDERM ROXX =) i ahve a little bottle in my purse & 2 big ones at home...1 for my room & one for the bathorom =) smells good too

on 4/28/2005 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i've been using this exclusively as a body lotion for about a month and i must say that this stuff works so well that i don't have to put shea butter on my drier spots anymore. i like that this stuff doesn't have any glycerin in it, as glycerin tends to make the surface of my skin greasy, but still feel dry, not to mention it causes my skin to suck up every freakin' irritant i come in contact with (even if it's in the air). this is one of 3 d/s lotions i know of that actually works that DOESN'T have any glycerin in it. i like the pump package and that you get a decent amount of it for your money. best no frills lotion--i even mix it with my regular moisturizer when my skin is really dry; heck, i may even replace my regular moisturizer with this since this (along with its cheap knock-offs) is sold almost everywhere. will definitely buy again. my skin LOVES it! continued >>

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Skin Therapy is nice- not intensley moisurizing, but perfect for the summer. I don't like that it takes a while to really sink in, especially if I apply a bit more than normal. On the plus side, Lubriderm doesn't give you slimy legs in the rain. It's also incredably gentle- four lippies.

on 2/10/2005 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ah, one of my first moisturizers. That said, I loved it back then when I thought there weren't any other moisturizers out there, but now that I have my beloved Jergen's Ultra Healing (much cheaper) and TBS Body Butters (more expensive but oh-so-luxurious) I realize that I don't like it nearly so much anymore.

I have very dry skin, so back when I used this, I slathered a lot of it on, and yes, it moisturized my skin. But it was a tad sticky for a while and I had to put on A LOT for it to hydrate my scaly skin. The scent was fairly nice, at least I liked it as I'm not a fan of unscented products (they just smell funny to me despite being 'unscented'). So it's an average moisturizer, but for the price, I could do better so I won't be buying this again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've bought this a couple of times. It works well, but it is kind of runny and not thick. Have to put a lot on to cover needed areas. When the product gets down to the bottom it doesn't come out of the dispenser easily (have to unscrew and get it out with my fingers..messy).

Popular Lotions / Creams