Calvin Klein Obsession

Calvin Klein Obsession

3.6

on 5/18/2002 12:32:00 PM

This is what my mom wears. I only recommend this for the winter months because it is way too strong to wear during the summer. I like the vanilla musky scent to it, but I would only use it on special occasions or maybe at night during the winter. It has a sort of "sexy" kind of smell to it and my boyfriend loves it. The only thing is to be careful not to overdue the application because it is strong to begin with.

on 12/20/2001 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this scent. It is one of my favorites and always brings back fond memories of an old fling. I wear the female version of this scent and find it very sexy. I used to wear this scent as well, and find it to be very nice. This can be purchased at department stores or sephora. Ranges from $36 to $60 depending on the size. During certains times of the years, several department stores will offer GWP sets which are usually a better deal.

on 12/19/2001 6:38:00 PM

Strong, sweet, manly. VERY 80's. I had a boyfriend that wore this and I always found it a bit too much for my nose/taste. Its one of those love or hate fragrances.

I moved on on both CK fragrances and the bf. I will not be caught dead buying this for any man in my life.

on 12/19/2001 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well, I certainly don't want to compete with any roaming ocelots - I'm not going to run the risk of getting mauled in the competition:

Fair fragrance, too mass market. Boring, like other Calvin offerings. The cats seem to like it though, so who can complain?

Popular Fragrances