Calvin Klein Obsession

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Calvin Klein Obsession

3.6

on 11/13/2003 2:15:00 AM

I have really liked this scent since I was a teenager. I don't understand why some people shun it now just because it was so popular in the 1980's. A classic sultry warm and sexy scent. I only need to use a very small amount, too much would be a bit heavy. It must work well with my body chemistry because after it dries down it smells even better. Every single time I wear it I get compliments on it. Men really seem to like this fragrance.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

WOW, A very strong scent. Alot of people don't like it, my boyfriend hates it, but I know other men who smelled it and like it. It is a heavy scent, very strong. It just seems to work on me. One spray is more than enough, I wish all perfumes needed one spray. THe quality is there, but you need to like the scent

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to be in the right mood for this scent. It's a great spicey scent with notes of amber somewhere in there. It's very sexy and sirenish. It's got that oriental flair. In general though, I prefer fun flirty fruity scents, but this is still a winner and a classic. Also, this is one of the longest lasting fragrances I've tried.

on 1/30/2003 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the smell of this, worn on the right person. This CAN be a wonderful fragrance, if worn on a woman who is utterly composed at all times and who *never* sweats. I think this is a wonderful, sensuous, heady fragrance, however, on me it turns into a headache inducing cloud that hovers 500 feet in every direction. I still love it, I just have the good sense to know my body chemistry doesn't work well with this, unless I were stranded in Antarctica, where the cool temperatures would keep this scent in check :)

on 5/18/2002 12:32:00 PM

This is what my mom wears. I only recommend this for the winter months because it is way too strong to wear during the summer. I like the vanilla musky scent to it, but I would only use it on special occasions or maybe at night during the winter. It has a sort of "sexy" kind of smell to it and my boyfriend loves it. The only thing is to be careful not to overdue the application because it is strong to begin with.

Popular Fragrances