Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (All Shades)

Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (All Shades)
Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)

4.2

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,Old formula:Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Kaolin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Paraffin, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquisostearate, Carnuba, Mictocrystalline Wax, Water, Dimethicone Copoyol, Cholesteryl Hydroxsterate, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-5, Tocoppheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Disterate, Simethicone, Methicone, Ascorbyl Dipalmiate, Soy Sterol, Sodium Acetylhaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 12/11/2002 4:44:00 PM

This is the best concealer I have ever used! It glides on like silk, the coverage is great, and you can build the coverage that you like easily. I really like this concealer, even the casing has been great for me! The only thing about this concealer is the price, the most expensive make-up item I have ever purchased! I seem to just gravitate towards the most expensive things (totally unconsciously of course!). This really is a great concealer, and I would recommend it to anyone who was willing to pay for a good product!

on 11/5/2002 4:26:00 PM

Great product. I never used concealer because it always looked cakey. This is great though. I miss with my eye cream (la mer) though as it goes on better that way. Well worth the price!

on 10/7/2002 10:51:00 AM

Believe the hype. I have found my grail. It covers, it lasts and it matches perfectly. Of course, it had to be the most expensive concealer out there, right? Lol. Oh well, if I figure in how much I will save by not having to shop for a concealer ever again, maybe I can make it look like a bargain!

on 8/2/2002 3:12:00 PM

I really like this concealer. I am 53 and have tried every conceivable product to cover circles. This is the only one I would buy again. Another good concealer is "Amazing Concealer" found on line.

on 6/26/2002 10:34:00 AM

PROS: heavily pigmented to cover dark circles, good staying power, minimal creasing, stick form; CONS: limited color choice (3 colors), expensive at $65; COMMENTS: definitely need to use an eye cream/moisturizer underneath this (as suggested by the CdP MA) because of consistency

on 5/31/2002 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this concealer. I wanted to hate it (the price- ouch!). I would strongly suggest mixing it with an eye cream on the back of the hand though. It is extremely pigmented, and I almost returned it b/c of the thickness before I tried the eye cream trick. Works miracles, desn't budge, I'm sold.

on 5/18/2002 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

So far, this is the best I've tried. I have been on a quest for a "great" (not good) concealor, now that my skin is showing fine lines. My last endeavor was La Mer, which was very nice - but this is better. Cle de peau is moisturizing and covers fantastic. It is one of those concealors that you can throw on alone and your look is improved. Lasts. Does not settle or cake throughout the day or when combined with a powder (that alone is unique), and you can even touch it up if you go back out in the evening and are pressed for time. It won't look like you've just put on a second layer of makeup!! I'd recommend this for women over 30, women who have dry skin, or women who just have laugh lines around the eyes. If you use eyecream, you will find you need less when wearing this concealor. Price is steep but worth the investment. It's packaged excellently and in a stick so no product is wasted. Unless someone can top this, I will definitely purchase again!