Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 12/23/2011 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Good product, with nourishing ingredients for dry or aging skin. Easy way to moisturize over make up or while traveling. Keeps foundation looking fresh and has a very light scent. For the price, Dermalogica could have packaged this better.

on 12/11/2011 11:04:00 AM

I have to admit that I was not convinced about the need for a toner in your daily routine...probably because I'd always had the wrong one. During my last facial I asked my esthetician this question again and she told me all the benefits, so I went on a search for a good one. I have acne prone, combo skin that is very oily in the summer and very dry in the winter. I'm approaching 30 so I want to make sure I'm getting anti-aging properties in there too. I struggled a bit with the price (how can I pay $30+ bucks on a toner when I've only tried 2 toners in my life) but I went with it because of the good-for-you stuff in it, even when Paula's site gave this a frown due to a few ingredients.

The spray is nice and I definitely like a spray on vs. applying with a cotton ball as far as not wasting the product, but then I assume it's not able to do the extra removal of makeup that a toner is generally supposed to do. I just switched to CeraVe hydrating facewash since it's winter time and I'm dry, but it doesn't do a great job of removing makeup which I'd like a toner to help with. This isn't necessarily the product's fault though.

My face feels moisturized, although it can feel a little tight which I imagine is the "flash tightening" process. I don't notice my skin looks tighter though, but I don't have any issue with that yet. Bottom line is that I think this is a great toner but is like a refreshing vitamin bath for your face. It's different than what I traditionally thought of toners as.

on 6/20/2011 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an amazing toner.

Prior to using this product, I had never found a toner that didn't dry out or irritate my skin. This stuff is amazing.

My skin feels plump, moist, soothed and gives my skin an amazing glow. I also feel that my make up goes on a lot smoother after using this.

I have combination skin that is prone to break outs, particularly when I try new products or products that my skin just doesn't agree with. Since using this product I have not broken out and in fact believe this has improved the tone and texture of my skin. It also smells really nice too.

One of my all time favourites!

on 4/1/2011 5:37:00 PM

Love this product, and wouldn't get on an airplane without it. I mist several times mid-flight to combat the dryness of the plane. Plus it smells divine. I use this after washing my face prior to moisturizer nearly every day as well.

I received two small bottles of this when purchasing other Dermalogica products and these have lasted me months.

on 10/30/2010 1:36:00 AM

Fantastic! Great mist to use after cleansing and also refreshing throughout the day. Smells wonderfully! I feel that it does firm my skin a little. It's like a mini 2 sec spa treatment when you use it!

on 5/22/2010 10:46:00 PM

I really love this. Have no idea if it is helping my skin, but I love the way that it feels. It hydrates nicely and smells great. Also, the packaging means that the spray is dispersed evenly, which is better than most spray bottles. I use this every time after showering. Only problem is, it can make you shiny if you apply it during the day. That is why I save it for nightime use. Overall, a great spray with some great ingredients (pity about the AUS$56 pricetag!)

on 3/29/2010 7:43:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - best toner I have bought. I just started using this about 1 month ago (it was part of the Age Smart starter kit I bought at a local spa).

Fell in love from the first squirt. My biggest peeve with spray on toners is that the spray does not release a fine mist that would evenly coat the face. The packaging for this beauty does.

In terms of performance: seeps right in to the skin and gets rid of the post-wash tight feeling. On warmer days, I skip the moisturizing cream completely and just use this for the entire day.

Shop around on amazon.com to look for it at cheaper prices.

on 1/24/2010 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

this is a great gift! i really enjoy putting this on before makeup my skin feels very refreshed. my skin feels tighter and softer.

on 12/4/2009 12:38:00 AM

Darn, this is expensive! But I love it! I have gone off and bought a ton of Dermalogica products in the last few months because they're so great. I had no clue what I was missing. The only Dermalogica product I've used in the last 30 years is the Daily Microfoliant. I should have known because that is so wonderful.

I'm in the 50+ age group this line targets, and I love using it. It's got a ton of luscious ingredients...let me mention first that it's got clove oil in it...clove is the highest ORAC antioxident in existance, if I remember correctly. And it makes the product smell glorious. There's not enough clove to irritate the skin though, just enough to make it smell great. I hope there's enough to give it some more antioxident oomph too.

It's got high quality peptides, VitC, Glucosamine, beta-glucan, White tea extract, pea extract, licorice, VitE, hyaluronic acid, and lots of essential oils. I find essential oils great for my skin, although I know some don't. This is just a fine product, no doubt about it...I can see a lot of thought went into its formulation. It keeps my skin hydrated and soothed all day long when I put a nice moisturizer over it. I believe it's one of the best products on the market today, along with the rest of the line. Add some type of retin-A product at night, and you're covered on all bases. Superb!

on 11/27/2009 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is not my go-to toner from Dermalogica, but as I love the entire line, I decided to check it out. It is nice, but will not be replacing my beloved Multi Active. It's funny that people have commented on the smell because I love it! It smells, and feels, like the spray they use at the dentist's office to pre-numb your gums, citrus-y with a slight numbing sensation. It claims to have flash firming properties and I think that it does. I love other products in the Age Smart line and will continue to purchase to supplement my basic SC routine.