Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Water (Aqua), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch, Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mathylparaben, Proplyparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

I've had problems with dry skin for several years, and have tried several different types of lotion, most of which helped little, if any. However, this stuff is great. Not only does it make my skin soft and absorb quickly (I *hate* lotion that just sits on top of your skin), but it makes my cuticles look great and my nails look shiny. Plus, it smells great, like the beach. Highly recommended.

on 12/2/2007 10:24:00 PM

I love the scent of this lotion but I can only wear it with certain fragrances. The one I have doesn't bronze. It moisturizes fairly well and isn't greasy or sticky. My 4 year old loves it and isn't that all that really counts here? lol peace, love and lipgloss

Popular Lotions / Creams