SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Facial Treatment EssenceFacial Treatment Essence

3.5

Way too expensive for a toner/treatment but it does work. I used to love Clarins toner for combo skin and Jo Malone toner as well but this one is so much better. Absorbs instantly, smoothes out and evens out my complexion beautifully. The scent could be better but the packaging is very nice and that makes up for the not-so-great fragrance.

on 5/9/2004 12:52:00 AM

I bought some samples, as well as got one for free from Saks 5th. This product is ridiculously expensive and doesn't make any difference to my skin! I tried it for two weeks already. The wet look immediately after applying it is nice, but no improvements are shown. I still like my Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Creme to whom I owe my shrunk pores, blackhead-free face! Also, beware about having to use their Cleansing Lotion just to use this Essence. You may use ANY toner to remove impurities and apply your favorite moisturizer or skin care product for more efficient absorption.

on 5/8/2004 4:08:00 AM

I buy an SKII essential pack which contain cleanser, toner and the essence. Been using it for 4 days only and I can tell there's a difference on my skin texture. My skin is less oily, smoother, makes make up application easier. Would repurchse again.

on 4/30/2004 11:54:00 PM

I am amazed by this product. I used to have lovely skin but during late teens, developed acne-prone
skin till i had to be on anti-biotics for few months.I have
since stopped taking such medication..for years i continued to struggle with problematic skin..
had visible pores and oily till i constantly had to use
2 pieces of oil-blotting paper,several times daily. After using SKII for only 3 days,i notices my pores are closed and skin looks clean and smooth..gets better day after day and
you don't have to use alot.i usually get the 30ml sample bottles sold at lucky plaza.. have now used it for 1mth and one good thing is i don't have to use oil blotting paper
anymore.. if i need to use, it is only 1 piece a day after i
finish work. For day use,i use this product with sekkesie lotion,emulsion and just st lukes prickly heat powder and
i look like i have a smooth foundation on.
and for night repair, i use kose surwhite cx-massage of c.
(i don't use skII at night as massage of c is good enough)
i did not see any reviews on the latter but it really repairs
skin so well..use as a night cream, massage for 1 minute or more on each section of your face..making it clean and pure..my childhood chicken pox marks have disappeared!!but sad thing is i heard from the SA that they will be discontinuing it by thisyr and will replace it with another product. now i am approaching 30 but friends say
skin is like those of an 18 year old..pure, clean, young,radiant.

on 4/6/2004 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i feel a little cheated by this because i did not notice any spectacular improvment after using this for a month. And it's so expensive!! Silly me, i bought the large bottle, an impulsive buy, and am regretting it now. Plus the whole bottle "splash it on your face" concept makes the whole thing so unwieldly. Won't repurchase this again. Will update in a few months time.

on 4/4/2004 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i can't tell whether or not this gave me red bumps or my Shu Uemura makeup...whatever caused it...i'm not about to find out! i got this as a sample..been using for a couple days and have been having itchy skin ever since!

so in the trash can this goes!

I have been using this product for about a month now and I am pleased with the initial results achieved. My skin looks and feels more refined, foundation appears to glide on more smoothly and my face looks fresh. My mother who is approaching 70 has also been using this product. Within a week, I noticed a change in her skin tone. Her face looks more refined and she also found that her powder foundation, (which she had previously stopped using, because it looked cakey) now seemed to glide on and give her a glow.
I have found that decanting the product into a small pump spray, (I use a small Muji spray bottle) makes application more convenient with less waste.

on 3/31/2004 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I use treatment essence in place of my toner sometimes (when I remember). I don't use this everyday because it is kinda expensive. I believe that it helps my skin to absorb more moistures because I don't need as much moisturizer (cream or lotion) if I use this essence.

on 3/12/2004 12:52:00 PM

Yes. I would buy this product again. *However* Only if it wasn't so flippin' expensive! I picked up a sample bottle of this while at Saks. I definately noticed more of a healthy glow to my face the week I used it, but, wow... so pricy! Sometimes I have to stare at the mirror, looking closely at my lineless face and repeat the mantra I've made for myself at times like these: "You're not even 30. You have 5000 products lying around and you do NOT need a new $150 face potion for a healthy glow!"

on 3/9/2004 11:36:00 PM

Lot of raves about this product. I have a sensitive skine and this essence after 3 days of application gave me small bumps all over my face. Not a pmple , just small bumps. I must admit though that it freaked me out so bad I stop using it. I gave it to me mom to try and it works well on her skin. My be it was a bit too hash for mine.