SKII Facial Treatment Essence

SKII Facial Treatment Essence
Facial Treatment EssenceFacial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 9/1/2002 8:28:00 PM

Well, I tried a 30ml sample bottle and used it for like 3 days now. My skin is combination and senstitive and this essence did not make me red or itchy. It does a good job of hydrating my skin altough I haven't seen signs of radiance yet. Will update again as I continue.

on 8/15/2002 11:15:00 PM

Although this essence is on the pricier side, it really works! I used to have really oily and sensitive skin that breaks out quite often. After about a month of usage, my face is really clear and radiant. The blackheads on my nose are totally HISTORY! If I feel a bump threatening to rear its ugly head, I just dab the essense right on it at night and believe it or not, it subsides by the next day. Truly a product I will buy over and over again! I use this in conjunction with other SKII products.

on 5/27/2002 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THis is a great great product. Lately, I've been plagued with bumpy zits which don't quite come up but won't quite go away (the result of spending two weeks vacation in Australia where the dry weather wreaked havoc on my skin). I had a sample of this and I saw improvements right away. My skin is more radiant and smooth. Being oil-prone, my skin tends to react to treatments, this one is fresh and left no residue on my face. A winner! Extremely pricey though, hence the 4 rating.

on 5/14/2002 6:43:00 PM

I've finally found my miracle product! It hydrates, normalizes my combi skin, fades dark spots, and tones my skin so supple firm. It's surprising that some people breakout from this essence. For me, it's just an all-in-one saviour for my skin. In fact, I feel blemish free now and never been happier. Besides it's oil-free, color-free, and fragrance-free. Now, it's just my cleanser and my treatment essence and I can be out of the door! I pour this into my mask tablet, saturate it to use as a weekly mask too. Plus a 150ml bottle can last me more than 6 months! Though it's expensive, it's worth every penny.

UPDATED (2004)

1 lippie off
Too expensive now that I've reduced my skincare budget!!

1 more lippie off
I just discovered a much cheaper drugstore alternative - Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner! It's only US$6.50(approx).
continued >>