SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Facial Treatment EssenceFacial Treatment Essence

3.6

At first when I started to use it, I see no difference in my skin. I've used it for around a week or so? I know it wouldn't have any effect that is obvious when I've only used it for a week. But normally, when my period is about to come, I'll get horrible big red pimples and acne on my face. However, after using this, I DON'T SEE ANY ACNE NOR PIMPLE COMING OUT. which makes me believe if I use it for a longer period, it will do wonders to my face.

on 12/11/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This does wonders to my face. I have deep acne scars. After using it for two weeks i notice my scars are lighter and the redness reduced. I did have some breakouts after using it for a week, i guess thats because my skin trying to get used to the new product.Overall i love this product as now i can see that my skin are more even and not much redness.

on 11/22/2013 1:37:00 PM

I've heard of SK II since I was a child living in Asia, this is the first time I ever tried it, and I think it works! The high price scares me off but one day I found it on sale on sasa so I bought a small bottle (30ml). Btw, I think this is a delux sample but sasa is known for making profits from selling "not for sale" samples. Anyway, back to the product, I've been using it for about 2 and a half weeks now (day and night), and I do notice the pores on my nose and cheeks are smaller, and my skin texture is smoother. Enlarged pores is a big skin concern of mine, so I am glad to see the visible improvement. However I haven't noticed any improvement on fine lines, skin tones, firmness, etc. I'll continue to use the essence and see what more it can do.

Each time I put about 4-5 drops on one palm, then dip two fingers on the essence and apply it around my eyes, after than i gently rub two palms together and apply the essence on the rest of my face. After 2.5 weeks the bottle is 1/3 empty, so think 30 ml can last at least 1 month.

I usually wait 1 minute to let the product absorb before applying serum and moisturizer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I do like that this is good to lessen acne around my T-zone area. It is so easy to use and you just dab on your hand then dab on your face and BAM, good to go.

on 11/3/2013 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this for 2 weeks and everyone keeps asking what I have been using. They have noticed a dramatic difference in the appearance and texture of my skin. Although it is extremely pricey and smells of sweaty feet I will definitely purchase this again as I've always struggled to find something that works for my skin. It makes my acne dissapear, skin more balanced, pores diminish and allergic marks dissapear. I will be purchasing the limited edition 200ml tomorrow!

LOVE THIS. I just started using this a month ago, and my pores are smaller, my skin less oily, and just all over glowy. I am Korean, so I don't know if this product just works better on Asian skin or what, but all my korean friends that use this think it's the bees knees :)

I know you're supposed to put it on a cotton pad and pat the cotton pad all over your face, but like a lot of people said, that just wastes the product. Instead I just drop about 5 drops on this onto my hand warm up a bit by rubbing them together and pat right away onto my face. I use this product before any other skin product. I bought the 75ml size, and I've been using it for about a month and there's still more than half of the bottle left - another weeks and I'll get down to half - so I would guess that 75ml would last you about 2-3 months if you use it religiously twice a day (which is what I do).

Have already repurchased the 250 ml bottle!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am totally amazed by this product. Actually i bought a bottle of this when I was at around 26 and it didnt work on me. Now at 35, my skin is actually aging. It didnt work in the past but now I see dramatic results. I think this product works better on older skin. My face looks more radiant and forehead lines are less prone. The miracle of all? My eye lines are less prominent. But I dun use treatment essence on eye areas. I guess this is due to me using eye serum right after my treatment essence. My fingers have some essence leftover. Nevertheless, I will pay for this product since it deliver the results I want.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

"The fool and his money soon parted"

Ok, I have to keep that phrase in mind everytime I start wanting to purchase this product because honestly it's amazing. I bought the insanely overpriced tiny sample off amazon... it looks like water, and I wasn't sure how to apply it-- I applied it straight w/my hands because using it as a toner w/a cotton ball would have been a total waste of $$.

It makes my skin look RADIANT. There's just something about the way my skin looks after using this essence.. glowy and just great. My skin feels softer after using it and somehow hydrated even tho the texture is just like water with a little something added to it, like glycerin or w/e.

But the price of a full sized bottle is totally unjustifiable to my budget. Literally washing your money down the drain... Someday when I'm rich I'll buy bottles and bottles of SK II but for now the price just ruins the product. It's just not worth it for something so temporary.

on 9/30/2013 4:18:00 AM

I've been using this for about 1 month now with the SkII Facial Treatment Lotion. So far my skin become more hydrate and I've less break out. I can also tell that my skin look more radiant and even skin tone before I use this. I've de-hydrate oily skin but after using the SKII essence I'm less oily and have less clogged pores. It is a little pricy but I think it is worth every pennies. For those who had a bad experience with the essence, maybe you gals should try using the lotion as a toner before the essence rather than using this as a toner.

on 9/30/2013 12:09:00 AM

Ever since I started using SK-II products, my skin has become more supple, hydrated, even toned and brighter. I attribute this to the Pitera in their products, including the Facial Treatment Essence.

I started using this in my late 20s - a couple of times a week, typically after exfoliating so that it is better absorbed into the skin or when my skin feels dehydrated. Now that I have hit my 30s, I plan to be more consistent and use this daily as I would like to maintain the skin I have.

I find that patting the essence on with my warmed hands (as opposed to using a cotton pad) reduces wastage and allows the product to be better absorbed into the skin.

SK-II will always be part of my skincare regime.

********************************************************************************************************

Ingredients: Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate (Pitera), Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Water, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid