SKII Facial Treatment Essence

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 2/23/2014 12:33:00 AM

I tried this after a friend tried it and her skin really glowed after. I tried it and after about one to two weeks and I did notice a difference in my skin. I noticed it was brighter and seemed smoother. It really was a like a miracle. But after about a month or so, I noticed small bumps like milia forming on the sides of my face. Perhaps the essence was too strong for my face?
I recommend that you scrub your face regularly while using this and cleanse thoroughly. I suspect it might be pore-clogging.
After finishing the first bottle, I rushed to get my second, seeing how my face had reacted quite well to the product. However, the second bottle didn't seem to give the same results. I continued using it nonetheless but still my skin remained as it was - no special glow etc. I concluded that the "miracle" the brand promised came only in the first bottle. Continuous usage probably wouldn't yield the same initial fantastic results. Perhaps it could be a yearly treat. Have yet to buy it a third time. It is after all, really expensive!

on 1/30/2014 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Been using SKII for a couple if months now. Doesn't make much difference to my skin. Not worth the price. I do love the packaging though.

on 1/18/2014 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I know there are fans of this product but I just don't get it. I don't have bad skin. However I don't have great skin. My skin is on a bit on the dry side with a tad bit of skin laxity and hyperpigmentation . I only get a occasional break out. I have been looking for a product that works as promised. With all the hype of the SKII I decided to give it a fair try. It is very watery and does has a sake smell, however the smell dissipates after a minute or two. I only used it on the right side of my face and on the right back of my hand. After using two bottles Morning and night saw a Slight difference. The slight difference was the texture of my skin had a more moisturized appearance. I used it faithfully for a full 10 weeks that is how long the bottles lasted. My hands are very dry (face not as dry) and to be honest I would just moisturize the left back of my hand with cerave and by the end of the 10 weeks my left hand looked better than my right. I really wanted to like this product I would ask people to see if they noticed a difference between the right side of my face and left I would get mixed reviews but comparing the back of my hands 75% thought the left hand was better and that is NOT the hand I used the SKII on ! For me it was just like our politicians that promise and don't deliver.

At first when I started to use it, I see no difference in my skin. I've used it for around a week or so? I know it wouldn't have any effect that is obvious when I've only used it for a week. But normally, when my period is about to come, I'll get horrible big red pimples and acne on my face. However, after using this, I DON'T SEE ANY ACNE NOR PIMPLE COMING OUT. which makes me believe if I use it for a longer period, it will do wonders to my face.

on 12/11/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This does wonders to my face. I have deep acne scars. After using it for two weeks i notice my scars are lighter and the redness reduced. I did have some breakouts after using it for a week, i guess thats because my skin trying to get used to the new product.Overall i love this product as now i can see that my skin are more even and not much redness.

on 11/22/2013 1:37:00 PM

I've heard of SK II since I was a child living in Asia, this is the first time I ever tried it, and I think it works! The high price scares me off but one day I found it on sale on sasa so I bought a small bottle (30ml). Btw, I think this is a delux sample but sasa is known for making profits from selling "not for sale" samples. Anyway, back to the product, I've been using it for about 2 and a half weeks now (day and night), and I do notice the pores on my nose and cheeks are smaller, and my skin texture is smoother. Enlarged pores is a big skin concern of mine, so I am glad to see the visible improvement. However I haven't noticed any improvement on fine lines, skin tones, firmness, etc. I'll continue to use the essence and see what more it can do.

Each time I put about 4-5 drops on one palm, then dip two fingers on the essence and apply it around my eyes, after than i gently rub two palms together and apply the essence on the rest of my face. After 2.5 weeks the bottle is 1/3 empty, so think 30 ml can last at least 1 month.

I usually wait 1 minute to let the product absorb before applying serum and moisturizer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I do like that this is good to lessen acne around my T-zone area. It is so easy to use and you just dab on your hand then dab on your face and BAM, good to go.

on 11/3/2013 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this for 2 weeks and everyone keeps asking what I have been using. They have noticed a dramatic difference in the appearance and texture of my skin. Although it is extremely pricey and smells of sweaty feet I will definitely purchase this again as I've always struggled to find something that works for my skin. It makes my acne dissapear, skin more balanced, pores diminish and allergic marks dissapear. I will be purchasing the limited edition 200ml tomorrow!

LOVE THIS. I just started using this a month ago, and my pores are smaller, my skin less oily, and just all over glowy. I am Korean, so I don't know if this product just works better on Asian skin or what, but all my korean friends that use this think it's the bees knees :)

I know you're supposed to put it on a cotton pad and pat the cotton pad all over your face, but like a lot of people said, that just wastes the product. Instead I just drop about 5 drops on this onto my hand warm up a bit by rubbing them together and pat right away onto my face. I use this product before any other skin product. I bought the 75ml size, and I've been using it for about a month and there's still more than half of the bottle left - another weeks and I'll get down to half - so I would guess that 75ml would last you about 2-3 months if you use it religiously twice a day (which is what I do).

Have already repurchased the 250 ml bottle!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am totally amazed by this product. Actually i bought a bottle of this when I was at around 26 and it didnt work on me. Now at 35, my skin is actually aging. It didnt work in the past but now I see dramatic results. I think this product works better on older skin. My face looks more radiant and forehead lines are less prone. The miracle of all? My eye lines are less prominent. But I dun use treatment essence on eye areas. I guess this is due to me using eye serum right after my treatment essence. My fingers have some essence leftover. Nevertheless, I will pay for this product since it deliver the results I want.