SKII Facial Treatment Essence

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
SKII Facial Treatment Essence
Facial Treatment EssenceFacial Treatment Essence

3.6

The exorbitant price put me off ever buying a full sized bottle of this stuff, but I did receive a 30mL sample to try. With Melbourne's harsh winter coming up, I've been definitely looking at upping my moisturizers. Although this seems like a pointless step in the standard skincare regime (like toner/lotion/softener) after using this essence for a few days, I noticed that my skin felt even softer and smoother than before! When I wake up in the morning, it is positively glowing!

I did see an improvement in my skin upon using this but I'm not sure if it's a combination of using the SK-II face wash and some other treatments. Sinks in very nicely and doesn't have a strong scent

on 3/16/2014 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've been curious about the hype behind the product for years, so when this became available at Sephora I decided to take the plunge. The Treatment Essence has the consistency of water and the instructions were a bit vague, which didn't inspire a lot of confidence, but I've found that two drips of the Essence in the palm of my hand, then spread on my face, is plenty for my full face and neck. When I started using this I was pregnant, third trimester with my third child, and my skin (which pre-pregnancy was oily, sensitive, and break-out prone) had become occasionally flaky, my skin would be oily one week then dry the next, and increasingly sensitive and uneven. I had also noticed very fine wrinkles, which I was not happy about. Within one week, the Treatment Essence evened out my skin tone, flakiness was gone (and has not returned), the fine lines disappeared (yes, they were gone!), and the oiliness was curbed and the dryness ended. My skin was glowing and I was in shock! After my baby was born, I immediately had a breakout (hormones), but when it cleared up, my skin was glowing again. My son is now 18 months and I still love and use the Treatment Essence every day. I still get the occasional, hormonal breakout, but this keeps my skin overall calm, clear, and smooth. I've gotten compliments on my skin since using this product (even from my laser technician who gets up-close and personal with every square inch of my skin). I will continue to buy this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used half a bottle of this. I don't know about the whole two week transformation thing. My skin was really bad to begin with so i guess it did heal my skin. Maybe my skin is not used to high end brands

on 2/23/2014 12:33:00 AM

I tried this after a friend tried it and her skin really glowed after. I tried it and after about one to two weeks and I did notice a difference in my skin. I noticed it was brighter and seemed smoother. It really was a like a miracle. But after about a month or so, I noticed small bumps like milia forming on the sides of my face. Perhaps the essence was too strong for my face?
I recommend that you scrub your face regularly while using this and cleanse thoroughly. I suspect it might be pore-clogging.
After finishing the first bottle, I rushed to get my second, seeing how my face had reacted quite well to the product. However, the second bottle didn't seem to give the same results. I continued using it nonetheless but still my skin remained as it was - no special glow etc. I concluded that the "miracle" the brand promised came only in the first bottle. Continuous usage probably wouldn't yield the same initial fantastic results. Perhaps it could be a yearly treat. Have yet to buy it a third time. It is after all, really expensive!

on 1/30/2014 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Been using SKII for a couple if months now. Doesn't make much difference to my skin. Not worth the price. I do love the packaging though.

on 1/18/2014 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I know there are fans of this product but I just don't get it. I don't have bad skin. However I don't have great skin. My skin is on a bit on the dry side with a tad bit of skin laxity and hyperpigmentation . I only get a occasional break out. I have been looking for a product that works as promised. With all the hype of the SKII I decided to give it a fair try. It is very watery and does has a sake smell, however the smell dissipates after a minute or two. I only used it on the right side of my face and on the right back of my hand. After using two bottles Morning and night saw a Slight difference. The slight difference was the texture of my skin had a more moisturized appearance. I used it faithfully for a full 10 weeks that is how long the bottles lasted. My hands are very dry (face not as dry) and to be honest I would just moisturize the left back of my hand with cerave and by the end of the 10 weeks my left hand looked better than my right. I really wanted to like this product I would ask people to see if they noticed a difference between the right side of my face and left I would get mixed reviews but comparing the back of my hands 75% thought the left hand was better and that is NOT the hand I used the SKII on ! For me it was just like our politicians that promise and don't deliver.

At first when I started to use it, I see no difference in my skin. I've used it for around a week or so? I know it wouldn't have any effect that is obvious when I've only used it for a week. But normally, when my period is about to come, I'll get horrible big red pimples and acne on my face. However, after using this, I DON'T SEE ANY ACNE NOR PIMPLE COMING OUT. which makes me believe if I use it for a longer period, it will do wonders to my face.

on 12/11/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This does wonders to my face. I have deep acne scars. After using it for two weeks i notice my scars are lighter and the redness reduced. I did have some breakouts after using it for a week, i guess thats because my skin trying to get used to the new product.Overall i love this product as now i can see that my skin are more even and not much redness.

on 11/22/2013 1:37:00 PM

I've heard of SK II since I was a child living in Asia, this is the first time I ever tried it, and I think it works! The high price scares me off but one day I found it on sale on sasa so I bought a small bottle (30ml). Btw, I think this is a delux sample but sasa is known for making profits from selling "not for sale" samples. Anyway, back to the product, I've been using it for about 2 and a half weeks now (day and night), and I do notice the pores on my nose and cheeks are smaller, and my skin texture is smoother. Enlarged pores is a big skin concern of mine, so I am glad to see the visible improvement. However I haven't noticed any improvement on fine lines, skin tones, firmness, etc. I'll continue to use the essence and see what more it can do.

Each time I put about 4-5 drops on one palm, then dip two fingers on the essence and apply it around my eyes, after than i gently rub two palms together and apply the essence on the rest of my face. After 2.5 weeks the bottle is 1/3 empty, so think 30 ml can last at least 1 month.

I usually wait 1 minute to let the product absorb before applying serum and moisturizer.