Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/20/2002

This winter my lips were becoming terribly chapped and dry. Within a several applications of this balm, my lips were completely smooth again. Fairly thick consistency, and it lasts much longer than most balms I've tried. And of course having sunblock in it is also wonderful.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (439 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

fromFhorn

Oct/06/2002

This is the best over night moisturizing lip balm. My lips are softer in the morning when I use this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (210 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

Jul/08/2002

A good moisturizer for the lips that I use a lot at night. It's also good to use to keep my nose from getting all raw when I have a cold or an allergy attack -- a vast improvement over Vaseline! A little hard to get out of the jar to apply to anywhere else on the body, though, even though you're supposed to be able to use it anywhere.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

May/15/2002

An excellent lipbalm that works just as well on dry parts of your body. I use it on my lips in winter and it keeps them moist with a subtle shine. I also use it on heels when they get dry, and it works wonders!

The only complaint would be that they should make the pot more portable, it's pretty big. Also, the balm would be better if softer, so it'll be easier to get it out.

About reviewer (1953 reviews)

Age19-24