Paula's Choice Lip & Body Treatment Balm

Paula's Choice Lip & Body Treatment Balm
Enter TitleLip & Body Treatment BalmMy HG lip balm

4.3

Not tested on animals

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Petrolatum (emollients), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (thickener), Lanolin, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters (emollients), Beeswax, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (thickeners), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Jojoba Esters, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil (plant emollients/oils), Bisabolol (soothing agent), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (stabilized vitamin C/antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene (thickeners).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this lip treatment on my lips every singel night. It leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth and it gets rid of the dry flaky chapped skin. One pot of this will last a very long time so it is a very good value. Only 4 lippies because the thick consistency makes it difficult to get out of the pot.

on 12/20/2002 4:31:00 AM

This winter my lips were becoming terribly chapped and dry. Within a several applications of this balm, my lips were completely smooth again. Fairly thick consistency, and it lasts much longer than most balms I've tried. And of course having sunblock in it is also wonderful.

on 10/6/2002 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best over night moisturizing lip balm. My lips are softer in the morning when I use this.

on 7/8/2002 2:39:00 PM

A good moisturizer for the lips that I use a lot at night. It's also good to use to keep my nose from getting all raw when I have a cold or an allergy attack -- a vast improvement over Vaseline! A little hard to get out of the jar to apply to anywhere else on the body, though, even though you're supposed to be able to use it anywhere.

on 5/15/2002 12:23:00 AM

An excellent lipbalm that works just as well on dry parts of your body. I use it on my lips in winter and it keeps them moist with a subtle shine. I also use it on heels when they get dry, and it works wonders!

The only complaint would be that they should make the pot more portable, it's pretty big. Also, the balm would be better if softer, so it'll be easier to get it out.