Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I agree with ford8161 I don't get the coconut at all. I still love it anyway it's appreciated among my other perfumes. It smells like a variation of warm vanilla sugar. I paid 12 dollars for the body spray but Victoria Secret is known to be over priced like the Gap. Overall for what it is, a vanilla buttery scent, it's pleasant.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love coconut. I love vanilla. I have tried every coconut vanilla fragrance from high end to low end and they either smell too fruity or too artificial. A friend suggested I try VS Coconut Passion. I poo-pooed it. Then on a trip to Bellingham WA I ended up in the VS at Bellis Faire. Tested it on a lark and was stunned. On my skin it is coconut, vanilla and sandalwood. Rich, well rounded. Many hours later the dry down is pure vanilla with a hint of sandalwood. A little goes a long way and it is very long lasting for a body mist. The lotion is identical. I have found my HG coconut vanilla fragrance!! Dirt cheap with the bogo they often have. I layered it with my other favorite, Coty Wild Musk. Divine! That's what I plan to wear in the fall when the air gets cooler. This has replaced YR Noix de Coco after decades of devout use. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wonderful coconut vanilla,bought the body mist & lotion...smells like coconut & vanilla...been enjoying this very much!

on 6/8/2011 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this for like 2 years now. This scent NEVER fails!! For a body spray it sure does LAST!!! Smells sooo good. The vanilla and coconut mixes perfectly. This is a keeper, and it won't fade for a long time. My absolute FAV out of all their body mists!!

the smell is so delicious and fun. It's great for summer, cheap and affordable.

i originally posted this review for VS coconut temptation b/c the picture was of coconut passion...

i just bought it today and when i smelled it in the store it was a little too over powering yet i bought it any way
my only complaint is its hard to take off the cap sometimes
i love to wear this w/Bath and Body Works Signature Coconut Lime Verbena to cancel out some of the strong lime tones and i smell like key lime pie after! :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Great Smell!!!! I wear it everday and comes in a huge bottle that will last me forever and for only $9.50. Luv it. But it is kinda strong so i only spray it once, cause thats all u need

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this along with Orange Blossom Dream last year and I absolutely love this scent. This blends with my body chemistry better than orange blossom dream. When I found out it's a LE, I purchased another bottle which is still unused because this has longer staying power compared to other VS scents. I hope VS brings this back. I always get compliments when I'm wearing this scent, that I smell good enough to eat.

I wear this with the matching body lotion, and I smell like heaven. It lasts pretty long when worn by itself too!

on 10/14/2007 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent! I wear it after using the matching shower gel and body lotion. It smells like a nice yummy mix of vanilla and coconut, although I do notice more of a vanilla hint to it. Either way, it smells delicious!