Uploaded by rainbowsprinkles86

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/08/2011

I've been using this for like 2 years now. This scent NEVER fails!! For a body spray it sure does LAST!!! Smells sooo good. The vanilla and coconut mixes perfectly. This is a keeper, and it won't fade for a long time. My absolute FAV out of all their body mists!!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromofirra

Jun/05/2011

I LOVELOVELOVELOVE THIS :)
my only problem is that where i live we dont have victoria's secrets stores, so the products are really expensive here (something like 16$ to a bottle- totally overpriced-it costs something like 5$ abroad)

overall- love the smell, love the fact i can put the bottle in my bag and it wont break and its really nice on the skin and refreshing.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

2.0

Apr/29/2011

do not get coconut at all, I get cocoa butter and vanilla, but no coconut at all. will not be buying it again. Its very nice, but no good for a coconut freak like me.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

Apr/13/2011

When I first sprayed it, it had a very chemical and artificial smell. After a while, it did start to smell like vanilla and subtle coconut. It's very sweet but I didn't like it that much. The formula VS uses to add in coconut scents just doesn't smell right to me. It's a lot like another mist VS sells called Coconut Craze, except Coconut Passion has a vanilla scent in it.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jul/08/2010

the smell is so delicious and fun. It's great for summer, cheap and affordable.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jul/08/2010

i originally posted this review for VS coconut temptation b/c the picture was of coconut passion...

i just bought it today and when i smelled it in the store it was a little too over powering yet i bought it any way
my only complaint is its hard to take off the cap sometimes
i love to wear this w/Bath and Body Works Signature Coconut Lime Verbena to cancel out some of …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Apr/03/2010

Great Smell!!!! I wear it everday and comes in a huge bottle that will last me forever and for only $9.50. Luv it. But it is kinda strong so i only spray it once, cause thats all u need

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

May/10/2009

I purchased this along with Orange Blossom Dream last year and I absolutely love this scent. This blends with my body chemistry better than orange blossom dream. When I found out it's a LE, I purchased another bottle which is still unused because this has longer staying power compared to other VS scents. I hope VS brings this back. I always get compliments when I'm wearing this scent …Read more

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

May/06/2009

I wear this with the matching body lotion, and I smell like heaven. It lasts pretty long when worn by itself too!

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Oct/14/2007

I love this scent! I wear it after using the matching shower gel and body lotion. It smells like a nice yummy mix of vanilla and coconut, although I do notice more of a vanilla hint to it. Either way, it smells delicious!

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other