Uploaded by Dow

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/23/2012

I classically have used UDPP and TFSI as my eyeshadow bases, however a friend of mine gave this to me for my birthday recently and I really like it! I like that it is in a pot, and it is really easy to scoop out with a Q tip. I then apply it simply with my fingers. The consistency is very soft feeling... I find TFSI is thinner and more oily, and haven't used UDPP recently enough to …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Mar/03/2012

This eye base is very light in color, so I am not sure how it would work for all skin tones. It is of a very concentrated cream consistency. Therefore, a little bit goes a long way. And, you have to really blend this product well on the lids or else it will make your eye shadow go on clumpy and then you'll have a hard time blending it out.

This eye primer does allow for any eye …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (970 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

frombeules

Feb/17/2012

I like this eyeshadow base and it does do exactly what it says. It tnds to dry out after a cople of months, so make ure you always put the lid on firmly between uses. Eyeshadow does stay on for the day and like most ofthe double wear range, it has staying power. recommended.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jan/30/2012

My favourite eyeshado primer hands down. It is just the right one for me. I can wear my makeup for work which is usually more than 12 hours and it looks fresh and perfect. Really good product.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

EyesBrown

fromYCH

Jun/08/2011

Not a regular eyeshadow wearer, but bought this to get a GWP and have been amazed by how much more vibrant it makes my Sleek shadows which had previously been a bit of a disappointment. Definitely a convert to using a base - for nights out anyway.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

fromrea1

Jun/06/2011

I am not really satisfied by this. It creases on my eyelids even before I put my eyeshadow on. The jar is pretty good as packaging and the colour is fine. My bare study paintpot, however, is a much better eyeshadow base than this one!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Apr/26/2011

I really like this product. Very easy to go on, I use a sponge applicator. Holds up well after long days at work and nice color show. I have other primers, but can't let this one go!! Will definitely repurchase, this stuff lasts forever though! I've had mine over a month and can't see much usage in the jar!!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

Feb/22/2011

I love this eyeshadow base- it doesn't crease on me like TFSI & it lasts much longer than UDPP. I like the smooth consistency of the product & it's easy to apply. It comes in a small, clear jar so you are able to see how much product is left & you can actually get it all out unlike the aforementioned brands! It lasts my entire 12 hr workday-no touchups required.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

Feb/07/2011

Going against the grain here so I wonder if I got a dud...I bought mine at Selfridges in Manchester at an event to launch the new season in October 2009. My shopping list for the event was; to consume as much free champagne as possible, to ogle the delicious boys at the MAC counter, to pick up a base for eyeshadows and an eye cream. After having my picture taken on the red carpet and wishing I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

fromTwanda

Jan/12/2011

This is replacing Laura Mercier eye basics for me as my fave eyeshadow base. Like LM, my eyeshadow stays on all day, but unlike LM there is NO shine to grab on and highlight the crepiness that's creeping in. I use my Paula's Choice concealer brush to apply.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55