Palladio Beauty Rice Powder

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/11/2010 6:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I have mixed feelings about this product. On the plus side, I really like the texture, it's very fine, doesn't clog up your pores, and absorbs shine quite well, so it's especially nice in the summer. On the down side, I have this powder in translucent, so it doesn't offer any coverage at all. I normally use LM tinted moisturizer, which sorta evens out my skin tone and brighten it up, but not much coverage either, so I really wanted a powder with a bit more colour in it. If you use actual foundation, then colour/texture wise this will be quite a good setting powder I guess. I'm quite skeptical about its staying power since it's colour-less, I can't tell if it's drifted off half way thro the day.
Packging coute be better, but I'm not complaining much XD the puff that comes with the box is utterly useless, I always use my own MAC face brush to dust it on then press it down at the T-zone with a sponge.

on 1/24/2010 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Living in China where the rice powder being made but I have no access to it except buying through online shops. Being annoying combination, my T-zone becomes oily 3 hrs after washing while cheek remains dry. Rice powder help me out.

I apply it after base and cheek. Be honest I don't like the puff 'cause it is too thin. I use big brush but later on find it spreads the powder everywhere. Then I simply apply by my finger.

Rice powder is 5~6 hrs long for me, then a blotting paper would save me for the whole afternoon. I got myself natural which goes well with my skin tone. I really like it.

on 1/20/2010 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm using this in Natural, which is more yellow based. I use a kabuki to apply this, and it's my go to powder. Instead of pealing off the sticker that initially covers the sifter holes, poke out a few (not all) the holes with a needle. It makes it neater. The packaging is awful. There is no way to keep the lid on the container. Overall, it's a good cheap buy, I use it everyday and it's worth the $5 for 0.6 oz I've been using this since September and I have yet to make a decent dent in the amount.

on 10/9/2009 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this proudct! It give a nice, sheer cover and has a nice scent that does fade after some time (if you aren't into scented makeup that's some good news). It's a cheap product and it looks nice over any foundation. I prefer this over many other loose powders that I've tried before. I do wish the packaging was a little more durable, the top comes off quite easily so you can't travel with it. Other than that, I think it's great. This product lasts a long time.

Serve the purpose. Finely milled powder. Not the best powder in the market but its a winner at such a low price(around $5-5.50). Case is cute but not practical, sponge is not good, smell is a little intimidating. However, its has cute Chinese lady on the package and its a Rice powder at $5 range. Set makeups well and beautifully. Definitely buying it again when I finish it. (I don't know when will it be though. I have a lo~~t of powders waiting on line.)