It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 12/20/2015 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is good but not great... i put off buying this because a small bottle is like $30 but i finally gave in because the hype around this product is huge. I guess I expected too much because i wasn't fully satisfied, it does make my hair softer and more manageable but so do other products that are way cheaper than this

on 12/20/2015 3:08:00 PM

HG. I spent all last summer using everything under the sun to avoid having to put the money down on this. I ended up having to go back because this is the only thing I find makes my naturally curly/wavy frizzy hair that has been bleached manageable. I love how it looks when I use it and air dry or blow it out straight. I wish I could find something cheaper but for now it's worth the cost to me.

on 12/19/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I'm pretty sure I've used this in the past but even if not, I just got a sample again recently and I didn't like how it went with my hair. I usually try to use a product a few times before reviewing but it felt a little crunchy and dry the one time I used it and I just can't bring myelf to try again. I often think for hair products it's just that everyones hair is different so I hate to rag on it, but it seems like it's better for either finer or less damaged hair and maybe I'm wrong but I don't see it being great for courser or ethnic hair. My hair is thick and a bit damaged so I prefer oil serums and the Blow Pro spray. I often will have hit and miss hair days even with the same products so there's always the slight chance that it was that, but I'm giving it to a friend who wants to try it. I suggest getting a sample or a small size or even using a friends just once to get a feel since even the tiny ones are quite pricey. If it works for you it could be amazing but for many people it just doesn't go with our hair types.

I was really excited to try this product out because of all of the great reviews. But I honestly can't figure out how this product is such a big hit. It has some decent ingredients, but they are overshadowed by the alcohol, which is the second or third ingredient. I'm guessing it's the alcohol that causes the horribly strong smell. I only used a spray or two, and the scent was overpowering. If you have a sensitivity towards perfumes, I wouldn't be surprised if this would bother you too. I am returning this ASAP.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love It's a 10 Leave In Conditioner! It's very fragrant, but I like it, I think it smells good. Not a fan of the price, but my daughter is a hairstylist and she gets it at a little discount from the salon she works at. I have long fine, color treated hair that is stick straight, but it's dry and has a lot of frizz due to coloring and blowing drying. My daughter brought this home for me to use and all I can say is wow! This product has really left my hair soft, silky and frizz free. Instead of spraying it directly on my hair, which when I did, made it feel really weighed down, I just spray two sprays on to a comb and comb it through my wet hair, then blow dry. When I do it this way, it doesn't weigh my fine hair down at all. As for the packaging, the only problem I have with that is, I wish the sides of the bottle were clear, so I could tell how much product is left in it before it runs out.

on 10/21/2015 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

*IF YOU HAVE FINE HAIR!---try the "It's a 10 'Lite' line. The packaging is the same, except in a WHITE bottle w BLUE lettering. It's less heavy and doesnt weigh my hair down. I spray it on wet hair before I blow dry. My hair has never looked so soft and shiny and healthy! I also spritz a very little on before I leave the house (as a hair spray), I read that somewhere and it works..who knew?! This product is awesome..AND no animal testing! PS--i am very very sensitive to scents.. And although this has a faint accent, its pretty and does not bother me at all!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This truly is the only styling product I use, besides hairspray, and it's worth the hype. I noticed a huge change in the texture and shine of my hair within a few weeks of use, and though I bought it in January, the bottle has only 1/4 gone in October. I was hesitant about the price but it really does last a long time and is the only thing I need. I'm almost scared to stop using it because of how great it makes my hair look.

on 10/16/2015 7:59:00 PM

I was very hesitant to try this because of the high price. After hearing so many positive things about it, I finally gave in & decided to give it a try and I'm SO glad I did. My hair felt & looked better after one use! I seriously don't know how I ever lived without this product (ok that's a bit dramatic) but seriously, it's a HG product for me now & I will continue to use it!

on 10/7/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This detangles my hair really well and leave it soft and silky. It last quite a while. It's cheaper on Amazon and Target sometimes have really good deals on them. I usually apply it on damp hair and let it air dry. My hair will be so bouncy and soft afterwards. I do dye my hair and this does a pretty good job keeping it healthy. Zero split ends.

on 9/14/2015 8:07:00 AM

I discovered this gem 5 years ago while googling hair products. I had heard beauty bloggers rave about this and also read reviews here and on amazon. I thought it was a little pricey at first and I was hesitant to try it because I have been lied to numerous time by sponsored beauty hurua on YouTube. Like when everyone was going crazy over the macadamia and argon oil stuff (not worth the hype). Any who, I ordered this the 10 oz bottle on amazon and I paid around $25, and it lasted me to 2 and a half years, pretty much its entire shelf life. This stuff is AMAZING, its magic in a bottle. I use this sparingly, but yesterday after I washed my color treated hair, I sprayed about 15 sprays on my damp hair and let it air dry. I wish you could see it, I'm not over exaggerating, my normally looking hair had volume and no frizz. I have no idea where that volume came from! I had never used so much before because in the 5 years that o have had this, I assumed this would weigh it down, but this did not at all. I'd say stop messing with those over hyped products YouTube gurus get paid to sponsor and try this baby out. There is a smaller size that is about $13 if you just want to try it out, be like me and put a lot and watch your hair transform, or try a little bit, for some oomph!